• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Looking for Friends (21+)

Princess Victoria

Mayor of Nevaeh
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello, I'm new to playing the New Leaf game. I want to have friends that are more my age, I'm 23. I want to just have friends come to my town and I to there's. I wouldn't disrespect your town, and I would hope, in turn you would do the same for mine. I don't really care about trading or selling things buy if you want to sell/ buy at my town just tell me so I can get anything I may still want/ need. I'm pretty lax about most things.

I think I posted in your introduction thread but i just said i'm about to help if you need anything like money and items :) I'm 26, would be nice to play with someone my age band, i still look really young though xD I'm pretty chilled out most of the time. You have to push me sometimes to do stuff haha. I'll add you now

I'm 29 and am new to ACNL but am looking for new friends to play with, mainly to go on tours on the island etc. I'm respectful and always ask before taking things but am willing to trade if my town has something you want. Feel free to add me.

I'm 27 and have been getting back into the game. I play whenever I have the free time to, but dont really have a set time though. But I would love to visit towns and have people over to mine, or go to the island! I added everyone here.

Hey, I recently started to play the game again as well. I don't have a specific time to play but I would like to join up with you whenever you can.

I'd like to find someone to play with as well! I'm 33 and have been playing NL for years now, but quit and recently got back. I still have my old town.

I play at random times, whenever I find I actually have the time to play, and invite anyone over to my town whenever I have my gates open, which also is random. I also tend to visit other people's towns if their gates are open without warning. I'll add you all if you wouldn't mind playing with me.

Also looking forward to have someone whom I can go shopping in their town.

Feel free to add me. I need more active friends. 22 here ~

Back