• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Haven’t really received anything useful from the past couple banners, so I’m not summoning for awhile as well. I’ve got the units I do have situated in teams I like. :)

This a new banner that is coming up. I really like Lewyn due to being voiced by one of my favorite voice actors. That is Steve Staley. I might try to go for him when this banner comes out. I'm currently at 100+ orbs at the moment. Hope luck will be on my side when it is time to summon.

Last edited:
Wow, boring VG imho. Also gotta love the teams of 3x Veronica lol.. (I did support her now in this round bc Lyn lost but honestly loal predictable af)

i chose hector which i kinda regret but it isnt so bad. pulled sumia and...luke on the banner, then got to 4% and pulled a +hp -res eph. they can be teamed 2gether so its ok. also pulled a +hp -atk lewyn which sucks, one of my favourite characters but i spent a total of 5 orbs for him, cant really complain. he will be useful on some maps in the future for me probably

Got another Veronica earlier so merged it into my neutral one bc she had -spd the newer one sigh...

Book II, chapter 12 (Seeping Poison) was released, and so was event map - relay defense, and a new tap battle set called farewells. I still haven’t summoned anything lately and am piling up the orbs. I also chose Veronica from the beginning in the voting gauntlet and she’s winning right now in the final round. Also piling up those hero feathers. :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm gonna save up now to see if we get anything interesting as for b8% banners or just stuff I'd want in general I assume. Tap battles are okay but they get pretty annoying since we don't get all at once and extra stages so late and that darn 20 stages for like 1 orb okay you kidding me lel.

I chose Hector on the CYL and got lucky with one Celica and two Veronica's. Never got Ephraim and I don't think I can save up enough for that before it goes away so, yeah.

60NpAUs.jpg

iNcReAsEd GrOaNs Of DiScOmFoRt

I just came back to say that Silas is finally here. And I've went through 100 orbs getting pity broken my Shigure and Micaiah

Also got my Saizo to +10 so that's cool

I got Sonya, Julia, and Amelia Trying for Llewyn and Mist trying for Nina. I have never had so many pity breaks. The focus units currently hate me.

Wow boring TT, but free things I guess lel.

also yeah idk not much for any new banner right now, better save up :]

I got really lucky on the Doorway to Destiny banner and I managed to get my Lewyn to +10. He is my first 5* exclusive to reach +10 too. Lewyn really likes me.

Yeah, the TT is pretty boring this time around. I managed to summon five star Nina, but she’s +HP/-SPD, so I added her to my third team. I may summon again for a red unit for my third team to complete it, but otherwise I’m still saving up orbs.

Lol, got Mia on the new banner but yeah lol I can't even build her so might just inherit her skills on someone else. (Yeah I totally own 336 Karla's lol -.-)

^^omg i need. love that kimono/dress thing!

also meh tfw fun GQ and i don't have time to play lolll _T

Managed to get Silas to +2 before deciding to call it good and wait for his likely demotion (he’s my fave husband so shush xD). I also got a nice +SPD -RES Laevatein from the new banner I know most people prefer her sister but I really like her.

Also tfw when u get free summons and has some snorbs and you dont get a single blue on the summon chart fffFFFfffff.

200 orbs used and came out with 4 Hectors, 2 Brave Ike's, Karla, Bride Tharja, Jaffar and F!Grima

Update: Got Maribelle

Last edited:
Currently saving up orbs for the new banner to try and get Laegjarn. Probably going to wait until the last day and then mass summon on that one. Also, the GQ is pretty fun this time around. Got the chance to play it a couple times the other day. :)

Back