• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Definitely going team Ephraim, without second thought. I'm also trying to save the remainder of my orbs (65) for the second summer banner in case there's anyone I want on there... If not then I'll try to get more Fredericks for merging. Here's hoping I don't get trolled by Gaius, not a fan of that guy at all.

Ugh, I got Valentine's Day Roy from the legendary banner. He's the only colorless I didn't want. Maybe I'll give his bow to someone. :(

So, a couple days ago, I ended up pulling on the legendary banner even though I didn’t want anything from it, and I got Hector: Marquees of Ostia on the very first free summon. I’ve already played the game for a long time, but I want to get better at it by being able to figure out IVs for level one heroes. Can someone teach me how using the picture I’ll provide of Hector please? Also, please let me know if it’s not showing up (I didn’t post this until now because I’m trying to figure out how to share effectively on this device. It’s an IPad Pro). Thanks in advance.

7D98AF4B-26D1-476D-B3AA-C3F1CF84A531_zpszkz0vpcg.png

EDIT: Welp, it’s showing up on my end, but it’s really small. .-.

EDIT #2: Fixed it. :D

Last edited:
So, a couple days ago, I ended up pulling on the legendary banner even though I didn?t want anything from it, and I got Hector: Marquees of Ostia on the very first free summon. I?ve already played the game for a long time, but I want to get better at it by being able to figure out IVs for level one heroes. Can someone teach me how using the picture I?ll provide of Hector please? Also, please let me know if it?s not showing up (I didn?t post this until now because I?m trying to figure out how to share effectively on this device. It?s an IPad Pro). Thanks in advance.

7D98AF4B-26D1-476D-B3AA-C3F1CF84A531_zpszkz0vpcg.png
Well... I use this site to check the IVs for all my units. It is pretty easy to use, so it shouldn't give you any trouble whatsoever. Sometimes you may have to unequip some stuff on units when using it. At least... from my experience. With the Hector that you have by using the IV calculator, the results should end up being +ATK and -SPD.

Well... I use this site to check the IVs for all my units. It is pretty easy to use, so it shouldn't give you any trouble whatsoever. Sometimes you may have to unequip some stuff on units when using it. At least... from my experience. With the Hector that you have by using the IV calculator, the results should end up being +ATK and -SPD.

Ah, thank you very much for the help. I looked through several sites, but it looks like the one you provided will be the best. Since he’s +ATK and -SPD, I’m going to work on training him and switching Anna out with him in my core. I’m happy that I maxed out Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna, but now my focus is to build an even stronger core and rebuild my army at the same time. :)

Last edited:
probably gonna join lyon but there's like 95% chance he gets pummeled by his boy ephraim so i'll probably join sigurd after

also dont forget to finish up your monthly quests y'all

This legendary banner was pretty nice to me. With maybe 40 orbs I got two legendary Hectors and Myrrh (all I wanted in the first place was Myrrh, but ended up with two legendary Hectors before she showed up. Definitely not complaining, because now I can give her Distant Counter.) I also got a Shanna (finally desperation for bridal Sanaki!) and a Nino, so now I can make my Nino +7 :)

Also, I joined Team Ike

Ike the Bike for first round, pretty boring but hey free stuff lolol.

omg can everyone stop having such luck please.

Omg I just got winter Tharja! The IV's aren't that great, but I really don't care. Now I can go back to trying other banners and not summoning red.

Ah jeez I'm literally only doing this gauntlet for the 4 orbs per round and nothing more lol. Just can't be bothered the same. Holding onto orbs right now is hard though, there's a ton of great banners up, but I can resist temptation. I hope. I want to see who's on the second summer banner before I try to pull for Tana.

I went on reddit for the first time in months and found this. I thought it'd be fun to do.
g9g1kw6rgs711.png

With 20 orbs:
  • Get the VR (10 left)
  • Add Infernal story mode, that's so many orbs oml (8 left)
  • Get Summoning changes and demote a ton of units (4 left)
  • Get some fodder; Spd Tactic for Titania, Atk/Spd Push for F!Celica, and Infantry Rush for S!Chrom (3 left)
  • I'm gonna cheat and make a new option with my last 3 orbs, and update Squad Assault. Make them appear more often, and make the rewards for them better. Upgrade the orb reward to at least 3, maybe 4; and make the reward seal something other than a single stat boost. They were nice at first, but now we're on our 5th wave of "+5 HP, or +3 to another stat." Get some duplicate seals for stuff like Breath of Life, the Drives/Spurs/Hones, stuff like that.
With 15 more orbs to go up to 35 total:
  • Hi daily free banner (12 left)
  • Choose summoning colors before summoning (10 left)
  • Update skills, imagine being happy getting a Wrys because he could be used as Distant Defense fodder now. Or "yay a Barst, I love getting Heavy Blade fodder!" (7 left)
  • Fashion statement, just for fun (3 left)
  • Power boost L!Ephraim up to +10
And with yet another 15 orbs to reach 50 total:
  • +10 S!Frederick as well (14 left)
  • Also give S!Freddy a unique weapon plus refinement for it, and spend an extra orb to make it good since daggers need all the help they can get (12 left)
  • Add Forsyth and Python into the game (8 left)
  • Free the limited units and make them not-so-limited, I want to run around with my +10 Anna and Clarisse, and I need more M!Kanas because he's some of the best fodder in the game (4 left)
  • Add in the fodder banner using arena medals (1 left)
  • Gimme the Feh pillow, I'm putting it next to the AC fossil pillow I won here a few years ago

9.50% on b8 banner ugh why do i keep being a sadist to myself lolll..

and yeah this VG was just boring so I just hop along basically lol.

I saved up a bunch of orbs yesterday or the other day, and used them all on white orbs for the new summer banner... but got nothing again. Sigh... it feels like the game gives me everything I don’t want and (usually) nothing I do want.

i've hit 4.00% again after getting pitybroken at 4.50% by eldigan ama

remind me to never pull again unless there's a b8 banner :[ got the last one up to 10% and no 5*

Ayy just got a -hp +spd summer elise! originally trying for heck-tor but this will do heh :p

I have to admit I’m rather salty after that last Gauntlet. I ended up losing all 3 rounds so it wasn’t very fun at all.

Marth -> Sigurd -> Hardin btw

Here’s hoping the next one goes better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to admit I?m rather salty after that last Gauntlet. I ended up losing all 3 rounds so it wasn?t very fun at all.

Marth -> Sigurd -> Hardin btw

Here?s hoping the next one goes better.

Pulled Olwen and Hector on the Bound Hero Battle Banner within 30 orbs, foddered Hector to Myrrh and now she is a monster

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also next special heroes banner preview:

vbSXgfy.png

The right is almost definitely Camilla; the cocktail glass and bracelet matches her Summer Scramble DLC art from Fates along with the head and hair outline matching Camilla.

The left unit is harder to see but to me it looks like Linde; the way the hair is styled is similar to her normal art in the game.

Back