FE Heroes discussion

I need an Eirika for my Elise as Nino build badly :(. Wish I had that kind of luck

You can have mine any day lol. And I have/had a lot of crap healers from that banner too lol.

I wanna give spring chrom that guy's water floatie weapon but errhehe my luck lol :/

..why do i even play this lmao

guess who got summer leo <3 it was my second pull of the summer banner, so i'm vv happy. i think he's +atk/-def too!!

guess who got summer leo <3 it was my second pull of the summer banner, so i'm vv happy. i think he's +atk/-def too!!

ya guys are too lucky.. share it pls <3 grats tho i want him too lol..

doing those boring stratum quests for feathers and snorbs lol

DGbRWHwXcAUejyd.jpg:large

+HP -DEF

Not the most ideal IV's but I can make her work with the right skills \o/

My Alm just singlehandedly killed an Azura, and yes, she still had her Sapphire Lance+.
ASkilledAlmCanBeatAnyAzura

Last edited:
I don't think I'd ever inherit from a GHB unit, even tho half of them I never plan on using.

I could do that I think, I only had like a real crappy Ursula anyways so.. rip.

Also lol Corrin better win all this gauntlet crap.. unless all the whales decide to abandon her bc Gaius jajaja

Speaking of inheriting from GHB units, I found this Corrin in the Gauntlet.
Screenshot_20170805_224609.png

Who would sacrifice Ursula to give ANYONE Blarwolf???? DEATH BLOW WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER CHOICE IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO SACRIFICE HER

Although I did battle a Leo (non-summer) that round so Corrin way overkilled him but still. Why.
And yeah I'd have to be either REALLY desperate or the GHB unit in question has an exclusive skill to make me ever consider sacrificing them.
I do want to try this Berkut's Lance+ and Water Boost build on my Oboro, but I'm not killing 2 Berkuts for that, so I'm just waiting until another Water Boost character comes around.

Speaking of inheriting from GHB units, I found this Corrin in the Gauntlet.
Screenshot_20170805_224609.png

Who would sacrifice Ursula to give ANYONE Blarwolf???? DEATH BLOW WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER CHOICE IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO SACRIFICE HER

Although I did battle a Leo (non-summer) that round so Corrin way overkilled him but still. Why.
And yeah I'd have to be either REALLY desperate or the GHB unit in question has an exclusive skill to make me ever consider sacrificing them.
I do want to try this Berkut's Lance+ and Water Boost build on my Oboro, but I'm not killing 2 Berkuts for that, so I'm just waiting until another Water Boost character comes around.

I'm beginning to build a defensive Berkut; i'm planning on making a Donnel 5* and inheriting Brave Lance + onto Berkut as well as running Swap, Bonfire, Earth Boost from a 4* Boey, Quick Riposte 2 from a 4* Subaki and Threaten Atk from a 4* Hawkeye. Gonna use either his regular Ward Cavalry or Fortify Cavalry from a 4* Jagen for horse emblem.

Last edited:
I actually had promoted another zephiel for my armor team, and because of how rarely I use armor units because it seems you need to slap on distant counter on most to be good, I just fed the extra copy I had. I could've summoned from the Life and Death banner going on right now, but that seemed like more of a risk

talking about banners, i hope i get some fodder with a good b skill i can give to summer robin man.. :/

other than **** i really need lele :p

Hnnnnggg, I want Eirika or Ephraim so badly :(

Tomorrow is the first day of swapped rates and free first summons. Wishing everyone luck that they get the 4 star fodder needed for their heroes, and the 5 star they want on their first summon :)

Updates up! They finally added the ability to reroll the training stratum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a seal that was mined that avoids abilities like desperation, vantage, etc. The Elise I was gonna finish building up by the end of today is sad now :(

Last edited:
How full is everyone's Catalog? I have 110/159 heroes so far. Would be 111 if I wasn't on vacation when Legion was up.
Right now I'm replaying story mode missions so I can at least have the silhouettes of every character. Although I forget if you saw characters like Hector and Azura in any story missions, but they're common af in arena so it shouldn't take long to get them added. :p

do any of you know if the first free summon applies to the banners that are already running?

It didn't show it for me, but it's possible that goes up when your dueling swords reset?

edit: scratch that

How full is everyone's Catalog? I have 110/159 heroes so far. Would be 111 if I wasn't on vacation when Legion was up.
Right now I'm replaying story mode missions so I can at least have the silhouettes of every character. Although I forget if you saw characters like Hector and Azura in any story missions, but they're common af in arena so it shouldn't take long to get them added. :p

I think Hector is definitely somewhere in the story mode since I used him to grind a "defeat ## armored units" mission when the game was first released. Probably somewhere in world of blazing.

I'm at 93 right now without any silhouettes.

Last edited:
Ughh those free crap didn't help at all, nor did the free snorbs crap ugh. Oh well I probably have to buy anyways with my rotten luck. Oh well at least I had crap to give my S!Robin so now to grind a crapton of SP :^) Might waste my other Lucina bc some stuff to but I'll see what IVs she has after 40 if I should merge her with the one I have or not.

Also well that new bound battle banner was disappoint as usual lel.

I pulled 4* Fae with my free summon. Not too bad as I didn't have her already and that now gives me all the current dragons. I kept pulling and got the usual 3* duplicate trash so I stopped.

I love being able to reroll the training tower. Much better if you're training up specific units.

Last edited:
I pulled 4* Fae with my free summon. Not too bad as I didn't have her already and that now gives me all the current dragons. I kept pulling and got the usual 3* duplicate trash so I stopped.

I love being able to reroll the training tower. Much better if you're training up specific units.

Oh yeah man. I hate when you got like 5 units in a stratum and you were lit no chance against them haha.

Back