• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

huwVuHd.png

i hate team alfonse

Managed to get an extra S!Kagero in a clutch summon, so now I have this
5TWY9Lk.jpg
Just waiting on more refining stones, saizos and a -hp/+anything iv. Pretty much any boon would work for what I want to do, but RNG is an ass

image.png

huh, somehow my outrealm ended up being pretty even

Sharena's just getting back for what she went through last round

(This mode needs some serious rebalancing because these maps are just... no.)

hey u wanna trade

Managed to get an extra S!Kagero in a clutch summon, so now I have this
5TWY9Lk.jpg
Just waiting on more refining stones, saizos and a -hp/+anything iv. Pretty much any boon would work for what I want to do, but RNG is an ass

if i could trade i'd totally give you the 9 saizos ive gotten from the spring and legendary banners

i hate this game

Well having to get up early 5 days in a row really takes it’s toll. This morning I did my “free” pull on the new tempest banner. Turns out I must have done it already likely yesterday morning when I was half asleep just as I was this morning. I wasted 5 orbs for nothing lol. (I already have all the focus units on that banner). Just glad I only did one pull by mistake.

Don't forget to send feedback to Intelligent Systems about Grand Conquests and suggest improvements they could make! They want to hear our opinions and things won't change about it if we don't speak up about the problems!

if i could trade i'd totally give you the 9 saizos ive gotten from the spring and legendary banners

i hate this game

I'd be so down to give u my S!Kagero and other 5 stars just for those 9 saizos. Too bad trading would never be added :(

My team ended up losing, but the scores were really close

Grand Conquest was... interesting. Though... I did get a little bored while doing it. The teams I was placed on for Grand Conquest are: Sharena (Battle 1), Alfonse (Battle 2), and Sharena (Battle 3). It would of been cool if we could have picked which team to be on, but I kind of understand why they had to do it that way.

After leveling Innes... Found out his IVs were +HP/-SPD. So... I was kind of right about his IVs. Haven't started to build him up yet. I decided to leave him on-hold for now.

Between Ignis and Bonfire I decided to use Bonfire for my Legendary Ephraim. It seems to work well for him. At least... for the time being.

GC was interesting but I think they need to change the battle method instead of rehashing rival domain, I'd love it if they stuck with the 8vs8 though, maybe let you use units from people on your team.

Well, my 4.25% pity rate turned into an Effie, guess it only makes sense that the last banner in the game with the pre-update 5* pool gives me a 4* as my last pitybreaker. So, 286 orbs turned into a -atk S!Kagero, -atk Elise and an Effie.

Which I guess is an upgrade from the legendary banner where i spent 118 orbs and didn't get any five stars, so that's nice... I guess...

Well, my 4.25% pity rate turned into an Effie, guess it only makes sense that the last banner in the game with the pre-update 5* pool gives me a 4* as my last pitybreaker. So, 286 orbs turned into a -atk S!Kagero, -atk Elise and an Effie.

Which I guess is an upgrade from the legendary banner where i spent 118 orbs and didn't get any five stars, so that's nice... I guess...

This just in: FEH hates Thunder

These alts are pissing me off. That Hinoka alt could've gone to someone who isn't in the game yet like Silas, Rinkah, or even Reina, an actual kinshi knight. Now a fates banner won't be coming for a while, which means I have to wait for Silas longer.

Least kaze is finally here

Last edited:
These alts are pissing me off. That Hinoka alt could've gone to someone who isn't in the game yet like Silas, Rinkah, or even Reina, an actual kinshi knight. Now a fates banner won't be coming for a while, which means I have to wait for Silas longer.

Least kaze is finally here

Hinoka having an alt makes enough sense to me, but Shigure getting one is a headscratcher

Hinoka having an alt makes enough sense to me, but Shigure getting one is a headscratcher

Technically speaking, Performing Arts Shigure is a seasonal version of this one. This Shigure can't use Sing unlike PA!Shigure, which is a nod to him in Fates. Also Spring Xander was released before regular Xander and he's seen as a seasonal to Xander.

Trailer for those not seen yet:

Last edited:
ngl im so excited for hinoka. kinda wish it was a seasonal since her and ryoma needed one but?? i'll take anything. i love my girl wtf im crying
and yeah i agree i have no clue why shigure got one tbh

Technically speaking, Performing Arts Shigure is a seasonal version of this one. This Shigure can't use Sing unlike PA!Shigure, which is a nod to him in Fates. Also Spring Xander was released before regular Xander and he's seen as a seasonal to Xander.

I don't think Mudkipz was making that distinction when he was talking about alts, certainly wouldn't have much affect on my opinion, at least.

I feel like Kana and Shigure's skills are both basic enough that its possible either could be demoted, though I think Shigure is still more likely. Having a new type of lance in the 4* pool would be pretty neat though, even if darting stance seems pretty lame.

I don't think Mudkipz was making that distinction when he was talking about alts, certainly wouldn't have much affect on my opinion, at least.

I feel like Kana and Shigure's skills are both basic enough that its possible either could be demoted, though I think Shigure is still more likely. Having a new type of lance in the 4* pool would be pretty neat though, even if darting stance seems pretty lame.

Tbh i'm hoping both can be demoted, its been nearly a year since a green was demoted from a banner (Boey last year) and Kana has the material to be demoted.

Xander's map is the first one I have been able to beat on Lunatic. Now I can +1 him when I get enough feathers. :) Too bad I couldn't get a second Arvis. I also tried a couple infernal maps, but only last a turn or two on them. I wish my favorite ones weren't on the weekend. I almost always have work on the weekend and I can't try the maps as much.

Xander's map is the first one I have been able to beat on Lunatic. Now I can +1 him when I get enough feathers. :) Too bad I couldn't get a second Arvis. I also tried a couple infernal maps, but only last a turn or two on them. I wish my favorite ones weren't on the weekend. I almost always have work on the weekend and I can't try the maps as much.

Arvis map is screwed unless you got like 10+ characters with awesome stats not trying that one :(

Back