FE Heroes discussion

^I always get him or archer crap. GIMME KAGERO AT LEAST grr covfefe banners.

Gonna see if I can save up for another roll or two not counting free ones we get... This game hates me buuuuut we knew that.

Talking about it... I sooo wanna order that iPhone 6/7 casewallet they are releasing soon ugh why did I get a SE...

And you get that cool cloth thing with the LE casewallet too agh kill meeee.

Got another 5 star:

vS4TzA0.jpg
I was doing something else, and when I heard the noise of 5 stars, I was expecting a Merric, or even another Elise.

EDIT: +Spd/-HP which isn't too bad, but an HP seal could fix that with the infantry units I currently have

Last edited:
aaaah you lucky ^

probs not even gonna bother more with summer units until the free summon things tbh, i'd rather go with hero fest or just save up for random i don't need more minervas or lucinas lol
--

Talking about Chrom, I love how his figma is like x10 the price from its original release unless you find fishy sellers on ebay

Btw, is it my crappy phone operator or are the servers extremely slow now? I can hardly go into Arena and do those dailies and sometimes hardly do gauntlet or battle...

After pulling that Xander, I gave in and wanted to do 1 summon to see if I could get a summer corrin for my soon to be Flier Emblem.... I got a 5 star Nowi :|

After pulling that Xander, I gave in and wanted to do 1 summon to see if I could get a summer corrin for my soon to be Flier Emblem.... I got a 5 star Nowi :|

Ughh I hate that I always get 5*s that are not focus... Rn I would only want Chrom though lol

Ughh I hate that I always get 5*s that are not focus... Rn I would only want Chrom though lol
Ya, it sucks. It was cool getting another 5 star right after a 5 star and Nowi seems to be a pretty good unit and one I won't have to spend feathers promoting anymore.

Good luck on Chrom! Hopefully the swapped rates works for you

Ya, it sucks. It was cool getting another 5 star right after a 5 star and Nowi seems to be a pretty good unit and one I won't have to spend feathers promoting anymore.

Yeah he's like the only one I never get.. or that Sanaki but idek I don't really want her THAT much.

thanks c:

and yeah sure always nice with 5* luck haha. i swear all i get are 3* donnels lol

Nowi is an excellent unit, just make use of her high speed and you'll sweep opponents!

Nowi with swordbreaker can be an ABSOLUTE MONSTER if you're able to get somebody to inherit it from.

yush make sure her IV is not -spd then you can just fuse or trash her imo.
She's actually all neutral, my first ever, so idk how to build her. Thinking quick riposte and triangle adept

Last edited:
She's actually all neutral, my first ever, so idk how to build her. Thinking quick riposte and triangle adept

mm good :D yeah no idea how to do hardcore builds so i just look possible builds up and then go from there from what i have

also tfw no login orbs today rip haha

Elise on Hero Fest when??? Priscillas been great, but I want to use the horse healer I wanted in the first place :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Leo, Ephraim and Fae pls :))

Also how did Robin lose??? Freaking S!Corrin whales.. Still gonna support her in the last round though.

I have regular Elise since the last healing gauntlet thing and she's probs the only healer I'd actually use lel right now. Not a fan of cavalry too much unless it's Leo I guess.

Last edited:
I have regular Elise since the last healing gauntlet thing and she's probs the only healer I'd actually use lel right now. Not a fan of cavalry too much unless it's Leo I guess.
Trade you for chrom :(

My goal for the next couple weeks is:
1 Julia
2 Gennys
1 Delthea

If the banner silhouettes are those characters, then I'll have a busy week. Hopefully I can get the Hero Fest banners early, so I can start summoning on the TT banner for a Delthea

Have a p nice Delthea but yaaa hope I get a Julia if she's on that... And can always hope Chrom will show up lel. Although I always get Eirika and Sophia on reds ugh-

Back