• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

ended up getting summer tiki in the end. completely neutral. im content
really hoping to stop spending on this game as much as i do in the future

Keep going, I got up to 11.5

I'm out of orbs so once again I'm leaving the legendary banner with a 10.50% pity rate and no five stars.

The fact that you can spend 100 orbs and not get a 5* is ridiculous.

With my very last summon I ended up with a Brave Lyn even though I wanted the other two colorless more. She was -Def +HP which isn't exactlyma great boon so I just merged her with my Neutral IV one. At the very least my 9.50 pity rate didn't go to waste. I'm forever out of orbs though because I'm f2p.

I'm out of orbs so once again I'm leaving the legendary banner with a 10.50% pity rate and no five stars.

The fact that you can spend 100 orbs and not get a 5* is ridiculous.

yeah i eventually got another brave lyn on that but yeah wmh they sure like making joke banners :(

Team Bunny Chrom here. Definitely still at a disadvantage this round but it’s all in good fun.

Last edited:
Broadcast on the 9th

WI'LL THEY FINALLY LET HEALERS USE OFFENSIVE SPECIALS. Been building up a Sakura to +10, so I really want this

i aint got any ****in orbs

Spent the 40 orbs I already had and an additional $40 of orbs trying to get Nephenee on the new banner. Nothing. I want her soooo bad, time to put off studying for finals and grind for orbs instead

This is the second time the Easter banner has given me a regular Kagero. I also got my pity rate broken by some green 5 star character I will never use, so I sent him home for feathers. Come on Ninjabbit.

It would be cool if we could trade heroes with friends. I would like to merge some Niles, but I never get him. I have like 8 Virion though.

Rip Chrom. The underdog story has come to an end. I’ll be joining Lucina in the finals. May the best bunny win.

Rip Chrom. The underdog story has come to an end. I’ll be joining Lucina in the finals. May the best bunny win.

Ninjabbit for the win! No not gonna support buncina, she's been the subject of too many losses lol

Ninjabbit for the win! No not gonna support buncina, she's been the subject of too many losses lol

Understandable, though I always support who I like best even if I usually end up losing. I have more fun that way. I like Kagero but the artist went a little crazy with her proportions if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

I joined team Lucina, RIP Chrom :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spent the 40 orbs I already had and an additional $40 of orbs trying to get Nephenee on the new banner. Nothing. I want her soooo bad, time to put off studying for finals and grind for orbs instead

Pity broken by Sothe in a circle with no blues, grinded for some more orbs, still nothing yet :(
COME HOME NEPHENEE

I joined team Lucina, RIP Chrom :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pity broken by Sothe in a circle with no blues, grinded for some more orbs, still nothing yet :(
COME HOME NEPHENEE

If only you could trade in this game. I wish I could give you mine. I’ve had her since she came out and other than fully training her I rarely use her.

Understandable, though I always support who I like best even if I usually end up losing. I have more fun that way. I like Kagero but the artist went a little crazy with her proportions if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Yeah I supported Chrom til he lost obv... Yeah they've done that on too many girls so I honestly stopped caring about their looks lol

If only you could trade in this game. I wish I could give you mine. I’ve had her since she came out and other than fully training her I rarely use her.

I wish they had a feature like that! That's a nice thought though :)

Yeah I'd give you mine too I don't really use Neph for blue much anyway :c But yeah they'll never add trade then they'd lose $$$ like hell.

Back