• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Got B!Lyn for my free pull. Then 200 orbs later, got all green units. I got S!Tiki first, but she’s the only green unit I didn’t want. Got Elise and Gunnthra from the same circle as my last summoning session. None have optimal IVs, but none have bad IVs that make them unusuable so not too bad.

Well. I started this day with a beautiful 145 orbs. Now I have 3. My pity rate got up to 11% but on my VERY LAST SET OF 5 ORBS (I had 8 left so could only do one more summon) I got Halloween Nowi, which is the only one I wanted. Goodnight I'm going back to bed I've had enough stress for today

Last edited:
Yea this new banner sucked smfh. Had better luck on the actual easter one lol

On the Legendary banner last month I got a 5 star on my free summon, and then got another one like 20 orbs later. Idk why this one is being so stubborn

On the Legendary banner last month I got a 5 star on my free summon, and then got another one like 20 orbs later. Idk why this one is being so stubborn

me neither. i eventually got a brave lucina but honestly it had meh ivs and couldn't you give something not free lol sad banner

with 41 orbs, i pulled two gunnthras! first one -atk +def, second +atk -res. not bad at all. really makes me feel better about my pity rate on the morgans banner

- - - Post Merge - - -

another 9, another gunnthra (+hp -def) she loves me

Had a few orb Quests I needed to do, so I did them real quick. I only had enough for 1 summon and there were 3 colourless orbs
vRvzoAc.jpg
still no saizos tho :/

I find her art and the lighter summoning background when you get a legendary hero to be really visually pleasing for some reason

Last edited:
Corrins weapon refinement was teased like last month :/. Guess he'll have to wait at least another month. JUST PLEASE LET YATO BE GOOD I'M AT A +4 M!CORRIN RIGHT NOW

Had a few orb Quests I needed to do, so I did them real quick. I only had enough for 1 summon and there were 3 colourless orbs
vRvzoAc.jpg
still no saizos tho :/

I find her art and the lighter summoning background when you get a legendary hero to be really visually pleasing for some reason
you can have my all my saizos lol .. like idk probs 100 orbs in the end no female grobin bleh

Spring Camilla.... please stop I have no orbs

AND STOP COLOUR SHARING ON EVERY BANNER YOU'RE ON (technically only 2 banners, but still)

I gave Camilla distant counter. I'll be switching her and saizo between arena weeks, but I'll probably regret giving it to her later on

I got the Easter Xander on my free summon. That was the one I wanted. :D Still nothing from the other Easter banner.

I also hope Halloween Jakob comes back. He looks very cool.

I got the one unit I had already from the first time he appeared, Spring Chrom. I'm just gonna save before I start getting this pity rate up and the banner ends. I just wanted Spring Camilla :(

Back