FE Heroes discussion

yeah IVs matter too much and yeah you like a gazillion of sp to build these with bad ones.. can they just remake that **** please

After maybe 120 orbs I finally got bunny sharena :D +hp -res doesn't seem like the best but doesn't seem like the worst either. Bless Tap Battles for those last 5 orbs, I got her from those

Last edited:
god i wish there was a thing where you can trade in a unit to earn orbs, like 3 orbs for a 5 star, 2 for a 4star, 1 for a 3 star and also smth where when you merge them instead of +1 it just changes the iv bc **** IVs and **** 3 Trash

god i wish there was a thing where you can trade in a unit to earn orbs, like 3 orbs for a 5 star, 2 for a 4star, 1 for a 3 star and also smth where when you merge them instead of +1 it just changes the iv bc **** IVs and **** 3 Trash

The IV system is trash. It is hard enough to even get the units we want. Trading bad units for orbs would be a cool idea. Another cool idea would be to refine a unit so you can set their IVs to whatever we want. That way we won't be stuck with trash IV units forever.

Honestly, just being able to reset poor IVs to a neutral state would be a huge boon.

Finally got Bunny Kagero after getting to a 4.25% pity rate or more. For once a unit that doesn?t have terrible IVs (my main team is literally a mix of +Spd -Atk and +Atk -Spd and they all want speed and attack rip). Kagero is +Res -Hp could be better but that?s decent. She?s a good mage counter to begin with and her Def is a super bane so I?d rather HP in this case.

Oof it’s been a while since I’ve been on these forums. I guess I should say that I play pretty regularly and got my Kagero so just saving up for legendary banner. Fc is 4489199120, could really use some friends for rival domains kek

No Easter units yet, but I did get two more colorless units that I didn't have yet which is cool. I am sad Easter Xander didn't come back. He looks hilarious. I really only want Kagero because a flying colorless unit seems cheap. Also Ninjabbit attack. lol

I also like that tap battle is back. I like to play this mode with units that say stupid things because level doesn't matter. It is fun to try to not lose my combo when Setsuna randomly exclaims "Look! A butterfly!" :D

Yeah I play with sound off since I play a lot on the train but yeah tap battles are awesome albeit somewhat wonky calibrated but I guess you can fix that, I'm just lazy lol...

I wanna try for ninja rabbit kagero but but legendary banner also my rate is down bc i got spoonfonse earlier :(

No Easter units yet, but I did get two more colorless units that I didn't have yet which is cool. I am sad Easter Xander didn't come back. He looks hilarious. I really only want Kagero because a flying colorless unit seems cheap. Also Ninjabbit attack. lol

I also like that tap battle is back. I like to play this mode with units that say stupid things because level doesn't matter. It is fun to try to not lose my combo when Setsuna randomly exclaims "Look! A butterfly!" :D

I put Chrom on my tap battle team just so I could hear "i'm bEING HELPFUL" over and over again

so grima number 2 is going to be another flying dragon. sweet
everyone on green is a great unit but id love to have a summer tiki, ive been waiting for her to return for the longest time
im also going to go for grima but unlike 90% of people i would hate to pull a brave lyn, if i pull a halloween sakura i hope i dont get a -spd one like last time

Fell Vessel: Robin enters as a copy paste Fallen Robin as the next Legendary Hero, the first colourless dragon who is also the forst melee colourless unit AND the second flier dragon.

^hype hype hype.

can't wait for new banner though need to waste em orbs. also dang i love fjorm now ngl

I’ve got 70ish F2P orbs saved up. Really hope Grima comes home as I’m running an Awakening main team of Bunny Chrom, Brave Lucina, Male Morgan and Female Robin. Robin lacks a bit on the offensive side plus having a colourless on the team and a flying unit could be fun.

good evening this is your friendly reminder that legendary banners are bull****

I had 15 orbs going in this, so I wasn't expecting anything, but wanted Grima. I did end up with a Zelgius when no colourless orbs were there, so that's better than nothing. Meanwhile, I haven't gotten Saizos in so long, but I get kleins for days now when it was the other way around like 1 week ago. Honestly would prefer more saizos then grima

That infernal grima stage is no joke. Took me a while, but I managed to beat it

Back