• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

I more or less only got 3* or 4* **** units sigh, in before my rate goes up to 10% lol

I only got a 5 star Roderick... free Firesweep Lance+ for Oscar I guess?

-atk +res bunfonse... bleh. could give the spoon to someone i guess but no use really..

I was honestly hoping for an Owain easter unit, but I guess Alphonse and Sharena are good, too. I am still holding out hope that a 5* Owain event will pop up one of these days.

good news i got my spring unit after 34 orbs

also in obviously unrelated news i ****ing hate IVs

60+ orbs into the bunny banner and nothing. Mainly I just want Setuna for Bow Breaker Fodder but didnโ€™t even get a 3 star of her either (only pulling colourless when I can). Gotta love these kind of games.

i pulled a +atk -hp sharena woohoo
not sure if im going to spend any more orbs now, i'll wait and see who's on the next legendary banner

Me: Heavily invests in building a Female Robin for my main team.

Apparently a recent datamine points to Female Robin possibly being the next Legendary hero.

Me: Has no orbs from trying to get fodder to finish building regular Robin. >.<

Back