• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

To continue the topic of main teams, my main arena team is Nino, Vanguard Ike, Fjorm and Nowi (I can't be bothered to take screenshots of their skills rn). I might swap out Ike for the new Chrom once I finish building him.

Does anybody know a good A skill I can give to an +ATK -DEF fallen Robin? I was gonna give him Fury but im out of Hinatas.

Does anybody know a good A skill I can give to an +ATK -DEF fallen Robin? I was gonna give him Fury but im out of Hinatas.

They're not the cheapest options but if you plan on putting vengeful fighter to use, you could take a look at Close/Distant Defense or one of the stance skills, could also use one of the bond skills if you usually have him adjacent to another unit.

Robin's HP is pretty good, so if you're looking for a cheap option, maybe earth boost?

just pulled a -spd +hp f. morgan, im really okay with -spd because i was planning on QR anyway but anything other than +hp wouldve been very beneficial

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually refining her wep boosts her hp so it isnt entirely useless

I got an extra takumi so now my saizo has close counter :). Just waiting on that fortress def seal

lowkey started again, idk pc got boring and miitomo dailies you can do in 5 minutes unless there are some special stage you need stuff from.

no way i'm gonna play as hardcore as last time, but yeah if you wanna add i'm sheila and my id is in sig.

My wallet was dying once I saw the "Spring Ninja" title. Thank you IS for not making it Saizo. Just wish you released an actual Wo Dao dagger instead of a seasonal variant

Last edited:
i do agree this lineup is random but
THE SIBLINGS DESERVED THIS I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM
also kagero?? SHE LOOKS GREAT

i wonder if i can inherit alfonse's giant spoon because i'd like to scoop my eyeballs out after seeing his bulge

Back