FE Heroes discussion

I know this is irrelevant to the current conversation, but how do I beat the empty vessel Takumi? I have my most powerful units at level 32-40 and I still can't get anywhere near beating it on the Hard difficulty. I probably have the wrong strategy and there isn't much space to move freely in that stage.

You probably got V!Ike from the xenologue. He pretty much solos the bottom half of the map on infernal and I'd assume he could take on the whole map on hard along with some healing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep just tried it and V!Ike works! I tried using units that you should have by now if you summoned. I used the free Ike and 2 Olivias (not even leveled past 30. just for dance no other skills were equipped but hone attack should help) and a healer with physics. The only thing is my Ike had vantage equipped and a Distant Def seal equipped so you might have to substitute that. The healer also had to have decent res b/c they had to survive one encounter with the mages on the right.

Last edited:
I know this is irrelevant to the current conversation, but how do I beat the empty vessel Takumi? I have my most powerful units at level 32-40 and I still can't get anywhere near beating it on the Hard difficulty. I probably have the wrong strategy and there isn't much space to move freely in that stage.

You lose
You lose
You lose

Then you get soleil to finish off the last one :lemon:

I got a Gunnthra b/c there was no blues. I'm okay with her since I don't have her but I'm drowning in green mages and already have the other 2 green cavalry mages. Would've preferred dorcas or steady breath fodder :/. Guess I'll get Shiro and Ephraim on the next banner they appear on

i'm really not okay with these bait 4 star banners lol they're so ****ing ugly
i pulled two three stars hoping 2 get a soleil for inheritance but yknow... draug and henry !

Just to point out, the next Legendary Hero Banner taking place in March will NOT be featuring Ephraim. Ike, Gunntha and Fjorm will be present but Ephraim will not. Likely due to sharing colours with Fjorm. Ephraim will return in April.

This also brings up the possibility of there being a colourless Legendary Hero next as all the colours are taken by Legendary Heroes apart from colourless.

Just to point out, the next Legendary Hero Banner taking place in March will NOT be featuring Ephraim. Ike, Gunntha and Fjorm will be present but Ephraim will not. Likely due to sharing colours with Fjorm. Ephraim will return in April.

This also brings up the possibility of there being a colourless Legendary Hero next as all the colours are taken by Legendary Heroes apart from colourless.

why the **** are they giving us the four MOST PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE again. everyone has ike and fjorm wth.

also. 10% and NOTHING JUST GIVE ME EPHY OKAY

Screenshot_2018-03-03-07-08-36.jpg

I'm ready and waiting to die

Oh... Interesting. Ephraim coming back in April. I guess I should save up my orbs to get another one of him.

Yay Fallen Celica moves on! Won’t be easy to go against Tacomeat though. Oh well we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Regular Celica lost sadly, now on Team Takumi. Only battle I?ve done so far, ended up with 2 Takumi allies. Won that battle, but it would be very problematic if opponents had TA Raventome users.

...well

after burning a handful of stamina potions to grind through the monthly quests, i'm finally out of orbs. and because the goddamn banner decided it'd only give me one blue orb at a time i didn't get jack****, so unless i wanna spend money on the off-chance that one of the orbs i buy will actually break my pity, i'm essentially throwing away a 10.50% pity rate.

what a waste.

edgy takumi died im sad now.....

oh well, going for the easy 2nd best choice then. LETS GO EDGY ROBIN!!!!

HOURS BEFORE THE BANNER ENDS AND ?13 DOWN THE DRAIN -SPD +DEF EPH COMES H O M E

I condemned myself to the fact that I got N O T H I N G on the legendary heroes banner, while I am highly disappointed I knew my good luck would run out at some point. I wouldn't trade my +atk grima for any of those heroes on the banner for anything.

My godly Berkut is still in progress but it shall be done. *Insert evil grin here*

Back