• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

i am now poor in orbs but from my haul i got my leo and gauis, along with 2 more ikes and 2 olivas.

i hope to god there isnt another good banner im legit down on orbs again.

Finally first 5*. First Dorcas ( yes! ) Then a grey but because and jaffar who is eh but I'll take him! ( Unless he's really good or whatever then yay )

Well I got a 3 star wrys and a bunch of dirt units... gotta love that "8%" am I right?

Slowly dies on the inside hoping and praying for a PA oliva and Epharim

In the meantime I will devote myself to making my berkut into a god to fill the void in my life

Last edited:
Well I got a 3 star wrys and a bunch of dirt units... gotta love that "8%" am I right?

Slowly dies on the inside hoping and praying for a PA oliva and Epharim

In the meantime I will devote myself to making my berkut into a god to fill the void in my life

Did someone say...

BERKUT??

I sent friend requests to some people that posted their codes in here so if you get a request from Vanessa with a Nowi lead that is me :eyes:

Although like I only have a few good units so I understand if you wanna reject me

Last edited:
lETS GO TEAM EDGKUMI

LETS BEAT NORMAL TAKUMI
WIN ONE FOR THE EDGELORDS BACK IN NOHR

Team Fallen Celica here. I’m a big Grima fan but I didn’t want to join everyone and their dog and join his team. Plus I really like Celica too and I managed to get 2 of her so maybe that’s a sign?

Oh... The voting gauntlet started. I'm not sure which teams you guys are on, but I wish you guys the best of luck. I'm on the Black Knight's team.

Same here. I guess we are both unlucky. Speaking of even more bad luck I got a Grima not too long ago with -attack +hp. Those are the worst IVs ever for my first 5 star.

thats like the exact IVs i got on my grima too

also i picked team celica, mostly on a whim

It was a hard choice, I love my girl Celica, bu Grima has become my pride and joy, sorry Celica maybe when/if Grima looses

I know this is irrelevant to the current conversation, but how do I beat the empty vessel Takumi? I have my most powerful units at level 32-40 and I still can't get anywhere near beating it on the Hard difficulty. I probably have the wrong strategy and there isn't much space to move freely in that stage.

Back