• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I want to like her but she already has so many death flags that I think the result is pretty obvious. I'm fully expecting IS to kill her off just because (well, that or she performs the M?spellflame ritual thing and turns into a soulless monster).

ugh that's so true, i didn't think about that. it was a Huge Foreshadowing. it'll either be her or the younger sister and i really hope it's neither bc they're both queens who deserve the world. ugh, fml. i really hope that doesn't happen

Screenshot_20180224-102805.jpg
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don't think +hp -atk is good tho ;-;

FINALLY pulled grima today. good end to a good day!!!
+atk/-def tho which is o k a y i guess

Screenshot_20180224_132239.jpg

Can't wait to finish building him to see how awful he gets.

I'm at 3.50% on the Fallen Heroes banner, but I might just stop because of a potential Conrad, Silas or Owain upcoming.

Also for Arena, I've reached the highest I've had in a while, 4924 so that's cool

SOREN IS GETTING A PRF WEAPON SO HE ISN'T LOCKED TO BASIC REXCALIBUR+ OR GRONNBLADE+
THANK YOU IS FOR BUFFING MY FAVORITE FE CHARACTER, NOW IF ONLY I COULD GET HIM

Sieglinde refinements at last! The only Eirika I have is kind of average but I'm super excited to see her weapon refinements. The rest of the update is looking pretty good too, looks like friend units will have more use in that new mode, finally. That was my biggest problem with this game, the friend list served absolutely zero purpose (minus the occasional voting gauntlet, but even then the friend you get is random). This is a good change, I hope they add more features like this in the future.

yJU3VLg.jpg
I run a 5* +3 merged Saizo who does chip damage, and I usually switch between a 5* +3 merged M!Corrin and +2 merged Siegbert if you're not a fan of dagger users

I'm at 3.50% on the Fallen Heroes banner, but I might just stop because of a potential Conrad, Silas or Owain upcoming.

Also for Arena, I've reached the highest I've had in a while, 4924 so that's cool

Ahhh Silas! He is like my fave! I’m using Chrom right now as my current fave in the game (well Bunny Chrom to be exact) I’d change to Silas in a heartbeat though if he ever got added he’s such a sweetheart. ^_^

Ahhh Silas! He is like my fave! I’m using Chrom right now as my current fave in the game (well Bunny Chrom to be exact) I’d change to Silas in a heartbeat though if he ever got added he’s such a sweetheart. ^_^

The great thing is that depending on the characters that come with him in his banner he'd probably be the most likely to be demoted because I can't see him having anything than a Silver lance (maybe a javelin depending on when he is in the game). So he'll hopefully be easier to get to +10!

When he releases I too will switch to him and summon support him up even if his stats aren't too great

he just needs blaze dance and you'll be in tier 20 before you know it

But that would imply that Xander is trying to give his nonexistent attack stat to others.
Seal Atk and Threaten Atk is the better way to go, if Xander can't have an attack stat then nobody can. Wait he has a pretty solid Res stat, maybe giving him Atk Ploy would be a valid option.

Last edited:
yJU3VLg.jpg
I run a 5* +3 merged Saizo who does chip damage, and I usually switch between a 5* +3 merged M!Corrin and +2 merged Siegbert if you're not a fan of dagger users

Sent you a friend request, my lead is spooky Celica at the moment, but I also use a merged S!Frederick with poison dagger, and occasionally merged Celica/Sonya. I'm also in tier 17 because I forgot to finish my arena run last season lmfao

If anyone else would like to add me as a friend my code is 4841186022. I have a lot of fun units to offer for the new mode.

Edit: My usual leads are in the spoiler below if that helps.
TqWJzNZ.jpg

^ Still playing around with builds on this one but I'm enjoying this so far.
qj3InYn.jpg

MOAGnhH.jpg

KGyQQKF.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180226_001238.png

the second one i pulled was actually +def -spd, but i really liked this one i had created so i stuck with her even if shes -atk!
Screenshot_20180226_004319.png

edited because glimmer is a better choice
Screenshot_20180226_001348.png

Screenshot_20180226_001946.png

Screenshot_20180226_002303.png

i need aether lol
Screenshot_20180226_001512.png

Last edited:
Okay I should have everyone here on my friends list now (IGN is Cress, my lead is Mae). Since we're posting our builds I guess I'll join in too. *Click* Not all of my builds are there, I left out anything unfinished or anything that is basically just a character's default kit.

Last edited:
TqWJzNZ.jpg

^ Still playing around with builds on this one but I'm enjoying this so far.
qj3InYn.jpg

MOAGnhH.jpg

KGyQQKF.jpg

Can't wait to use that Summer Freddy since I missed him on both banners :/

All my units are barely built, or not so here's my saizo
XdNeCwi.jpg
He's a neutral one rn, but I'm waiting on a +atk,+spd,+def/-hp saizo before I get to +10. I'm really hoping they'll release a Fortress Def seal, so I can give him close counter or LnD. Also hoping for another chance at a kagami mochi and firesweep dagger. He's been in my arena team for so long and he just takes little to no damage from physical attacks. At +10, he should be at 50 or so def so he'll be able to tank a lot and give off more ignis damage.

Back