FE Heroes discussion

took literally all of my damn orbs (160 ha ha ha i'm dying inside), but i got 2 grimas on my final summon
one minus speed, one neutral which im sooo happy about. i love?? i love the bad boy he's GREAT

i also got 2 alms for some reason who kept swerving me from celica so i'm shook about that too tbh

Last edited:
~150 orbs sniping for Celica and I got 2 5 stars, Roy (the regular Binding Blade one, not the actually good and viable one. -Atk which is also a superbane lol) and Sigurd (+Atk -Def, those look like really solid IV's on him!).
So basically your typical sniping-on-red stuff; get every unit except the one in focus.

Spent about 100 Orbs total trying to get either Grima or Hardin, got pity broken by Clair in the middle of the way but got Res+ Def- Grima at the end.

there must be like a bad luck bug spreading around tbt's feh community

which one of you caused this

how the **** yall out here with 150 orbs
i got 22

anyway, I pulled a 5* eirika with my freebie �� free merge I guess

still no ****ING valentines unit

had good luck today, had 195 orbs at the start, ended with 65 orbs and got both robin and celica. im happy. now i wait for the grand hero battle so i can get the other edgy boy

gee whiz
Screenshot_20180222_194346.png

his ****ty ivs make me sad but at least hes not -atk or -spd
edit: would rather -spd actually WAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

+res seems enticing to build upon however

Last edited:
^Those eyebrows tho

Also I take back what I said.

6XLVB6x.png

She's +atk -res, and only took 9 orbs to get her. This game really likes to give me Celica, so I can't complain. I'm also really bad at quitting this game. It's a vicious love/hate relationship. I feel like I'm the imprisoned soul at this point pkease help me

^Those eyebrows tho

Also I take back what I said.

She's +atk -res, and only took 9 orbs to get her. This game really likes to give me Celica, so I can't complain. I'm also really bad at quitting this game. It's a vicious love/hate relationship. I feel like I'm the imprisoned soul at this point pkease help me

yeah, feh kinda feels like an abusive relationship half the time

I find it funny how a bunch of people were complaining that we kept getting a lot of infantry sword units, but when we had the one chance to not get one, we still got one.

Maybe I'm just salty I'll never have an armored mage

I want grima and celica as much as I wanted LA Hector. Does celiacs art creep anybody else out? It’s been creeping me out
If you're talking about __Celica ( because idk what her title is ) I think its her sincere smile with her Red on top of red eyes that makes her creepy.. at least for you :p

Last edited:
yeah, feh kinda feels like an abusive relationship half the time
It does, but it's so hard quitting when the gambler's fallacy kicks in and you finally get something nice after all the ****. It's addictive in a weird way, I think the best way to quit would be to completely uninstall and come off cold turkey. But... That's really hard to do when you don't want to quit lol. I see there's still 13 days left on the banner, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you if you decide to pull more. There's another legendary banner coming soon though, maybe you'd want to hold off until we know who will be featured. Who knows, there could be someone on there you'd want more?

I want grima and celica as much as I wanted LA Hector. Does celiacs art creep anybody else out? It?s been creeping me out
Celica's art is indeed creepy, I agree. I think I find her attack art the creepiest, she's got that cold, dead stare going on with the gaping mouth. She looks absolutely nuts. But wow her dialogue actually makes me pretty sad. I've yet to play Echoes since it's still so damn expensive over here.

Also, unrelated to the new banner; I love Laegjarn. This is the first time I've actually liked one of the original characters, Laegjarn has a bit of personality, and her design is badass. I'm not sure how much they can really expand on the story since it's very, very limited and comes in such small episodes, but I'd love to see more interaction between her and Laevateinn.

Also, unrelated to the new banner; I love Laegjarn. This is the first time I've actually liked one of the original characters, Laegjarn has a bit of personality, and her design is badass. I'm not sure how much they can really expand on the story since it's very, very limited and comes in such small episodes, but I'd love to see more interaction between her and Laevateinn.

omg saMEEE i love her she's so beautiful!! her sister is great too but laegjarn is a queen.

omg saMEEE i love her she's so beautiful!! her sister is great too but laegjarn is a queen.
I want to like her but she already has so many death flags that I think the result is pretty obvious. I'm fully expecting IS to kill her off just because (well, that or she performs the M?spellflame ritual thing and turns into a soulless monster).

Back