• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I've been wanting to promote Felicia to run with my Saizo. She tanks magic while he tanks physical. Idk why but dagger units are so much fun to use and I'm just waiting on Sothe to make a dagger emblem team

I think I'm going to take a break from this game for a little while. I haven't even been doing much of the TT, I'm feeling super burnt out on it considering we just had two minis back to back and I blitzed through those. The orbs I scrounged up from the special maps and BHB got me a 5* Peri on the Azura banner and I feel like that's the nail in the coffin for me at the moment. I'll still log in and collect the daily orbs, but I think I need a break, at least until CYL happens. I'll keep checking this thread though, it's fun to see what you guys pull and stuff.

For the new banner today I already have all units at 5 star other than Hinoka so I pulled blue as my free summon... Got Hinoka xD not the best IVs +RES -DEF but I don’t even care she was free so ^_^

looking for: volunteer willing to shoot me in the face

3nVA0l4l.png

starting to think i just need to wave the white flag on this banner already. i'd like to get an optimal lyn or at least one without any critical banes but i don't think it's worth getting up to another 4.50 pity rate. especially since the results have been a 5* thats already available at 4*s, a -spd lyn and the lilina i managed to pull because there weren't any blue orbs.

but then again, there aren't any units that i really want from the newest banner and none of the legendary banners has interested me since the first one, so we'll see.

looking for: volunteer willing to shoot me in the face

3nVA0l4l.png

starting to think i just need to wave the white flag on this banner already. i'd like to get an optimal lyn or at least one without any critical banes but i don't think it's worth getting up to another 4.50 pity rate. especially since the results have been a 5* thats already available at 4*s, a -spd lyn and the lilina i managed to pull because there weren't any blue orbs.

but then again, there aren't any units that i really want from the newest banner and none of the legendary banners has interested me since the first one, so we'll see.
Not going to take you up on that face shooting offer, but you have my condolences. The Valentine's banner ends on the 28th or something right? There's a few days left, you never know what you may get but at the same time I know you don't want to be set up for disappointment. How about hoarding orbs for the last day? I give u my energy, u win beeg prize :cool:

i feel like im the only one who doesn't hate grima!robin's art
Nah I like it a lot, I think people like it more than his regular art with the same-face syndrome. The only thing I'm unsure about is the size of his mouth but I guess it's just the artist's style, so I'm okay with it. Looks good!

Also why is there a new Celica announced literally hours after I said I'd take a break wth

i feel like im the only one who doesn't hate grima!robin's art

I absolutely love Grima's art. Very different from regular Robin and it captures Grima perfectly.

Can we also all agree that we call this Robin Grima cause its quite clear it is Grima and not the Robin we know.

I want grima and celica as much as I wanted LA Hector. Does celiacs art creep anybody else out? It’s been creeping me out

Buckle up everyone, the new units' stats are out and oh boy are they intense
d8kplvvj6ph01.png

• GRIMA HAS 40 ATTACK AND A PRF, SO HE HAS 56 NATURAL ATTACK. IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH HE HAS A SUPERBOON IN ATTACK SO HE CAN HIT 60 ATTACK BEFORE ANY MERGES OR SKILLS ASIDE FROM HIS WEAPON. GET THOSE FALCHIONS READY AND PRAY TO NAGA/MILA.
  • Hardin has a functional Res stat so he'll be a pain to take down (laughs in Close Counter +Def Boey). Otherwise he looks respectably good but not too insane (I mean, aside from his art).
  • Celica has some really great, balanced stats. Again, nothing that should be too crazy.
  • Takumi looks sorta lame. The only thing to note is that his stats are completely identical to Clarisse's, except that Takumi has 4 more Res for some reason. First Athena was replaced by Mia, now Clarisse is replaced by Taco Pineapple Man™: The Edgelord Phase. Well nobody except for me even used Clarisse anyways so this won't matter for most people.
Edit: Uh... Skadi, calm down.
Skadi: Effective against flying foes. Grants Speed +3. At the start of turn 3, foes within 3 columns centered on unit take 10 damage and bonuses become penalties through their next actions.
.-.

Last edited:
The colors and shading on Robin are nice, but other than that it's too over the top for me.

Not going to take you up on that face shooting offer, but you have my condolences. The Valentine's banner ends on the 28th or something right? There's a few days left, you never know what you may get but at the same time I know you don't want to be set up for disappointment. How about hoarding orbs for the last day? I give u my energy, u win beeg prize :cool:

Also why is there a new Celica announced literally hours after I said I'd take a break wth

Think it ends on the 8th? I feel like saving my orbs for the last day would just be a bigger letdown if I don't get her tho lol

And to think you could just drop feh on your own terms, smh.

Anyway uhhh.... Got Robin on my free pull.... -atk +hp?? idk how to feel.

Back