• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

does anyone know a good build for ninian OTL all the ones i've tried need heroes that are only available at 5* or need a skill only available at 5*

Depends on what you want; support, anti-red, mage bait, ect...

For support, keep Light Breath and refine it for atk or spd. You can then run Fury, boosting her stats by 3, or Triangle Adept, to make her a red unit murderer. Due to having low attack, I would recommend Moonbow which is especially helpful for ranged units as Ninian will target the lowest defensive stat of theirs. The B slot is completely interchangable; Escape Route, Wings of Mercy, Earth Dance, Blaze Dance, Gale Dance, Geyser Dance. Whatever you need. Ninin comes with Fortify Dragons which is useful for Dragon Emblem, but run whatever C slot fits your team on her.

You can run the exact same set-up for dealing with ranged units much better with Lightning Breath too. Refine it for atk, spd or res and run the same skill set-up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Screenshot_20180214_212843.png

okay edit its not that cool everyone knows about it im disappointed ~_~

Last edited:
does anyone know a good build for ninian OTL all the ones i've tried need heroes that are only available at 5* or need a skill only available at 5*

Light Breath+Triangle Adept+Wings of Mercy is a nice, cheaper option for Ninian. She should be spending most of her time dancing anyways so you shouldn't stress over her kit too much.

Light Breath+Triangle Adept+Wings of Mercy is a nice, cheaper option for Ninian. She should be spending most of her time dancing anyways so you shouldn't stress over her kit too much.

Wings of Mercy and Triangle Adept seems like a common build for my dancers haha, but I guess its a good skill set.

I usually run TA, swordbreaker and lightning breath on my +res -hp Ninian.

I got Lyn today. She's also -atk gAME CAN YOU ****ING STOP

At least I now have a bonus unit but ****ing hell my salt with this game continues without halting even once.

Edit: I'm actually so mad. So mad. Literally every banner unit I've had this year so far has been -atk, and all of them have been after using an exorbitant amount of orbs and grinding. NY Azura, NY Camilla, SM Eirika, and now LA Lyn. I'm at my wits end with this game. It's not even a booby prize at this point. It's a butthole prize.

IVs are such a pain. It's like ya can't even be happy when you finally get that unit you've been pulling for because ya gotta check their IVs first and hope their sword isnt replaced with a wet noodle.

On the "a hero rises" event I'm not surprised that Hector and Vlike are there but, I am happy that the person I want, Wtharja, is there too! Personally I would like Wtharja or Paazura as I already own Hector and Vlike

On the "a hero rises" event I'm not surprised that Hector and Vlike are there but, I am happy that the person I want, Wtharja, is there too! Personally I would like Wtharja or Paazura as I already own Hector and Vlike

That won't be so great if Azura won for the people who already have her >_>

honestly the best thing for the hero rises would either be a unit that has amazing stats, or a rare skill such as distant counter or close counter

I got Lyn today. She's also -atk gAME CAN YOU ****ING STOP

At least I now have a bonus unit but ****ing hell my salt with this game continues without halting even once.

Edit: I'm actually so mad. So mad. Literally every banner unit I've had this year so far has been -atk, and all of them have been after using an exorbitant amount of orbs and grinding. NY Azura, NY Camilla, SM Eirika, and now LA Lyn. I'm at my wits end with this game. It's not even a booby prize at this point. It's a butthole prize.

i guess i can join you now, +hp -spd Lyn.

i guess i can join you now, +hp -spd Lyn.

I am so sorry. I guess we're both up there with the crap luck lately. Hey maybe when the new CYL banner comes around we'll have amazing luck with IVs. One can hope haha. Right now FEH isn't pulling any punches and it hurts so bad to pull an offensive unit with bad IVs like -atk or -spd, and I know we can "fix" these with seals but... There's only so many seals to go around, and it sucks knowing that we could've used something better like you had said before, and bad IVs definitely render optimal builds completely useless. It's tough, and I'm sorry you got a -spd Lyn. Maybe our luck will turn around eventually with this game? I'm trying so hard to be optimistic lmao

Also I'd be on board with the Bold Fighter idea if it wasn't a skill that belonged to a limited unit. Plus Winter Lissa is a fantastic unit in her own right, if you have her with better IVs then I wouldn't consider giving her skill to fix a bad IV unit, it just feels like a waste (unless you have a dupe).

I am so sorry. I guess we're both up there with the crap luck lately. Hey maybe when the new CYL banner comes around we'll have amazing luck with IVs. One can hope haha. Right now FEH isn't pulling any punches and it hurts so bad to pull an offensive unit with bad IVs like -atk or -spd, and I know we can "fix" these with seals but... There's only so many seals to go around, and it sucks knowing that we could've used something better like you had said before, and bad IVs definitely render optimal builds completely useless. It's tough, and I'm sorry you got a -spd Lyn. Maybe our luck will turn around eventually with this game? I'm trying so hard to be optimistic lmao

Also I'd be on board with the Bold Fighter idea if it wasn't a skill that belonged to a limited unit. Plus Winter Lissa is a fantastic unit in her own right, if you have her with better IVs then I wouldn't consider giving her skill to fix a bad IV unit, it just feels like a waste (unless you have a dupe).

That'd be nice, I actually got ridiculously lucky during the last CYL, I managed to get all four of them plus dupes of Lyn and Lucina. Yeah, unless there's actually a way to modify IVs, seals are really just a bandaid instead of a fix.

Here's hoping, would be nice if I could get some more Shannas along the way instead of 15 Corrins but oh well.

ever since i started playing the game (when it launched) i got 2 azuras at different points in time. both were -speed +res
my second summon on the corrin and azura battle thingy i got her again
+hp -atk
at least it's doable?

Back