FE Heroes discussion

First. Should the new rythem mode be called "Ttb" or "Ttbid".

Either way.. my 2 cents on it are-

While it's fun it's pretty easy on the hard difficulty with expert mode on..

Even though they rate your performance you only get a flat reward across ALL modes / settings which makes it have low insentive to even play, they should just do a score-based award system like in TT and maybe even give us a silly maestro hero ( Ike in a conductores outfit etc )
Also my opinion, but the music that played was a tad boring....

First. Should the new rythem mode be called "Ttb" or "Ttbid".

Either way.. my 2 cents on it are-

While it's fun it's pretty easy on the hard difficulty with expert mode on..

Even though they rate your performance you only get a flat reward across ALL modes / settings which makes it have low insentive to even play, they should just do a score-based award system like in TT and maybe even give us a silly maestro hero ( Ike in a conductores outfit etc )
Also my opinion, but the music that played was a tad boring....

Decided to pull for some more Saizo merges and a Klein for QR3. I got 2 saizos and also a LA!Roy so that's cool.

I've been wanting to build a mage tank Lukas, but I'm waiting on a +res/-spd one. I keep getting optimal ivs for him, when I'm trying to get one of his least optimal ivs

EDIT: Oof, hearing Roy wondering what gift to get Lilina (says "her", but I'm assuming it's Lilina) caught me off guard. Had to hear if Lilina has the same quote, and she does!

Last edited:
WRONG BLUE MAGE BUT OKAY

Screenshot_20180210_161030.png

her iv is a bit better than my other one (who is +atk -res, this one being +atk -hp wowow)

I got Lyn today. She's also -atk gAME CAN YOU ****ING STOP

At least I now have a bonus unit but ****ing hell my salt with this game continues without halting even once.

Edit: I'm actually so mad. So mad. Literally every banner unit I've had this year so far has been -atk, and all of them have been after using an exorbitant amount of orbs and grinding. NY Azura, NY Camilla, SM Eirika, and now LA Lyn. I'm at my wits end with this game. It's not even a booby prize at this point. It's a butthole prize.

Last edited:
I got Ninian on the new banner! After only using like 10 orbs! :D

She's -spd +res but that is ok any 5 star is good in my book and she's a dancer too ahhhh

E8xflFt.jpg
+atk/-spd so I am very happy

**** that Xander map. Emblem teams are too hard to beat it with. I had to give reposition to all my fliers and sp train them just to get two orbs. Those two orbs got me Hector tho so worth it

I got Lyn today. She's also -atk gAME CAN YOU ****ING STOP

At least I now have a bonus unit but ****ing hell my salt with this game continues without halting even once.

Edit: I'm actually so mad. So mad. Literally every banner unit I've had this year so far has been -atk, and all of them have been after using an exorbitant amount of orbs and grinding. NY Azura, NY Camilla, SM Eirika, and now LA Lyn. I'm at my wits end with this game. It's not even a booby prize at this point. It's a butthole prize.

Hey at least Lyn is fixable. With Blarblade, she has 40 base atk. After buffs, she gains an additional 30 which brings it to 70 as well as atk spd bond which is 75

Pulled again today, saw two blue orbs, got 2 x V.Lyn.

I'm just glad to have a bonus unit for the next TT.

Tqyizx2.jpg
I needed reposting fodder to beat Narcian with Cavalry and maybe an extra LA!Hector for DC fodder. This was the first green I opened. At least I can get rid of my -atk Hector and deed it to Myrrh now

Hey at least Lyn is fixable. With Blarblade, she has 40 base atk. After buffs, she gains an additional 30 which brings it to 70 as well as atk spd bond which is 75

Yeah I'm in the process of giving her Bl?rblade, had her atk not been so low I could've opted for Bl?rowl since armour teams tend to stay in a cluster, but Blade is her only salvation at this point. The sad thing is she'll be competing with a +atk Brave Lance Effie as blue spot on my armour team, so I think it'll come down to whichever I find more fun to use. Another armour march user is nice but I already have Amelia, I'm going to have to think about which to give armour buffs to since Lyn will really need the support to help her kill.

Also I love your avatar, it cracks me up

Yeah I'm in the process of giving her Bl?rblade, had her atk not been so low I could've opted for Bl?rowl since armour teams tend to stay in a cluster, but Blade is her only salvation at this point. The sad thing is she'll be competing with a +atk Brave Lance Effie as blue spot on my armour team, so I think it'll come down to whichever I find more fun to use. Another armour march user is nice but I already have Amelia, I'm going to have to think about which to give armour buffs to since Lyn will really need the support to help her kill.

who can resist the hector :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

who can resist the hector :rolleyes:

Quick question, I have enough dew to refine Siegmund, should I give it the double effect or go for the +4 Def?
Screenshot_20180212_172837.jpg
+Def -Res and he's built to be an enemy phase unit, so I could either go with +4 Def for a stronger enemy phase, or the doubling effect so that he has an actual player phase. (Leaning more towards the doubling refinement rn)

Quick question, I have enough dew to refine Siegmund, should I give it the double effect or go for the +4 Def?
Screenshot_20180212_172837.jpg
+Def -Res and he's built to be an enemy phase unit, so I could either go with +4 Def for a stronger enemy phase, or the doubling effect so that he has an actual player phase. (Leaning more towards the doubling refinement rn)

Wow, normally I would say definitely his effect refinement, but you've invested into him heavily to make him enemy phase oriented. I say go with a defence refinement for the time being and if you ever wanna try out a player phase Ephraim, aim for his effect refinement.

does anyone know a good build for ninian OTL all the ones i've tried need heroes that are only available at 5* or need a skill only available at 5*

Back