• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

That Manakete stage was hell, but wrathful dazzle staff Genny beat it with a lot of singing and repositioning.

This legendary banner has been great to me, getting me the units I wanted the most. Would've also wanted Summer Freddy because dagger emblem, but I didn't wanna risk getting anymore Takumi and Fayes. Next time he shows up (hopefully), I'm using all my orbs. In the meantime, I'm finally in save mode and at 31. Hoping these special units have good art

Halloween Nowi for next legendary banner as well? I got pity broken by Ayra during the Halloween banner and missed out on flying witch Dragon

Halloween Nowi for next legendary banner as well? I got pity broken by Ayra during the Halloween banner and missed out on flying witch Dragon

No.

literally i have her and sure shes one of my best attackers but i literally hate her so much because she makes me So uncomfortable

To be honest, I think I'd like if I could have Bridal Cordelia or Winter Chrom in next legendary banner. Winter Chrom is awesome and wish I could've gotten him, same with Cordelia

QYlnu18.jpg
+Def/-Spd which seems to be one of her best ivs, so I'm happy. Just hope this won't mess me up for the special heroes if it's units I actually want

250+ orbs and I just got my fourth pitybreaker. Unlike the other *******s I got, Siegbert is at least a 5* exclusive with good IVs. Thinking I might just fodder him off because he's already my 18th swordsman and frankly I just don't care for his character or his dumb hair.

Would've been nice if the version update had addressed some issues with the summon pool, there's a lot of units available at five stars that are due for a demotion. Only thing worse than having your pity rate broken is knowing the culprit is already available at four stars. I'd also like to see them separate focus and off-focus pity rates, but that suggestion is a lot more far-fetched.

But at least we're getting some weird rhythm minigame, so... that's nice.

^ Absolutely agree with that. The 5* pool is definitely over saturated with bad units. There are so many questionable inclusions as well, like Merric and Lilina. Honestly my heart stops for a second when I see either of them in case it's another 5* version to ruin my pity rate.

Still no Eirika here, I'm losing hope at this point, and I'm running out of orbs to grind. Game has not been kind lately and it's made me lose interest a bit, can't remember the last time that happened. At least there's the version update soon, I look forward to the datamine.

can they at least change up the 4* 3* pool bc if i get another ****ing barte i will actually die

^ Absolutely agree with that. The 5* pool is definitely over saturated with bad units. There are so many questionable inclusions as well, like Merric and Lilina. Honestly my heart stops for a second when I see either of them in case it's another 5* version to ruin my pity rate.

Still no Eirika here, I'm losing hope at this point, and I'm running out of orbs to grind. Game has not been kind lately and it's made me lose interest a bit, can't remember the last time that happened. At least there's the version update soon, I look forward to the datamine.

Also trying for Eirika and Myrrh here, as much as I've enjoyed feh, the one thing in the game that's put me off playing is poor luck with summons.

The one thing out of the version update I'm looking forward to is the weapon upgrades, Hinoka still works okay with a brave lance, but I hope Caeda's weapon upgrade makes her a more viable unit.

Also trying for Eirika and Myrrh here, as much as I've enjoyed feh, the one thing in the game that's put me off playing is poor luck with summons.

The one thing out of the version update I'm looking forward to is the weapon upgrades, Hinoka still works okay with a brave lance, but I hope Caeda's weapon upgrade makes her a more viable unit.

Hope you're having more luck than I have. I got my third pity breaker this morning (a -atk Leo) and I think I'm just going to give up at this point. It really feels like they've increased the off-banner rates for 5*s, or maybe I've just been incredibly unlucky. But damn, it's the absolute worst feeling to grind for 20 orbs and have your 4-5% reset by a -atk off-banner unit. I think I need a break from this game lol. I hope you're able to get either (or both!) before the banner ends.

I'm curious to see what Caeda's unique sword will give her. I'll be surprised if it's on the levels of Amiti, but at this rate anything is better for her. Something we haven't seen before would be cool too.

Edit: Just realised it's been 4 pity breakers this banner. Totally forgot I got drive-by rekt by a -spd Marth as well. H a v e m e r c y p l e a s e

Last edited:
Hope you're having more luck than I have. I got my third pity breaker this morning (a -atk Leo) and I think I'm just going to give up at this point. It really feels like they've increased the off-banner rates for 5*s, or maybe I've just been incredibly unlucky. But damn, it's the absolute worst feeling to grind for 20 orbs and have your 4-5% reset by a -atk off-banner unit. I think I need a break from this game lol. I hope you're able to get either (or both!) before the banner ends.

I'm curious to see what Caeda's unique sword will give her. I'll be surprised if it's on the levels of Amiti, but at this rate anything is better for her. Something we haven't seen before would be cool too.

Edit: Just realised it's been 4 pity breakers this banner. Totally forgot I got drive-by rekt by a -spd Marth as well. H a v e m e r c y p l e a s e

I was actually so surprised they didn't talk about a pool revamp in the channel. There's something wrong when off focus is greater then getting a focus in the red pool.

I'm really hoping Caeda has Thani's effect since that was the effect of her Wing Spear in her original game

Caeda's new weapon looks cool, I think I'll try upgrading my +Spd -Def/-HP 4* Caeda.

I think if i did have better luck it ain't by much, my pitybreakers so far are Lilina (+Spd, -HP), Clair (+Def, -Spd), A dupe Reinhardt (+HP, -Def) and Siegbert (+Spd -HP) on about 250+ orbs.

I did get a +Res -Def L'Arachel, but in hindsight I should've just skipped her since she's the most likely unit to be demoted by the end of the banner. The banner's ending tomorrow so I guess I'll just use whatever orbs I can get and try to pull before it ends.

EDIT:

cwt2XAyl.png

+atk -res god bless

i probably gotta give up on getting myrrh but im just happy all my orbs weren't for nothing.

Last edited:
cwt2XAyl.png

+atk -res god bless

i probably gotta give up on getting myrrh but im just happy all my orbs weren't for nothing.

I'm so glad you got her! I think your luck rubbed off on me a little bit too, I also pulled her with my last orbs, only her IVs are -atk +res... The exact opposite of yours haha. I'm not sure how I'm feeling at the moment. Part of me is glad to have her, but I'm also absolutely crushed that she has the worst possible bane (and one that keeps haunting me at that). I'll need to run her with a cavalry team I suppose.

Caeda's weapon looks good. I'm not sure who I want to use on my flier team now. I guess I'll upgrade her weapon and see what's more fun to use. Lucina's weapon refinement is also excellent, it should make her more relevant again as well. I've missed using her a lot.

I'm so glad you got her! I think your luck rubbed off on me a little bit too, I also pulled her with my last orbs, only her IVs are -atk +res... The exact opposite of yours haha. I'm not sure how I'm feeling at the moment. Part of me is glad to have her, but I'm also absolutely crushed that she has the worst possible bane (and one that keeps haunting me at that). I'll need to run her with a cavalry team I suppose.

Caeda's weapon looks good. I'm not sure who I want to use on my flier team now. I guess I'll upgrade her weapon and see what's more fun to use. Lucina's weapon refinement is also excellent, it should make her more relevant again as well. I've missed using her a lot.

aw man, i'm not sure it was my good luck that rubbed off on you, if i got her at -atk/spd i'd probably snap my phone in half. i guess there's always an atk seal to patch it up but i hate having to use that slot as a bandaid when it could be filled with something better. on the bright side, at least she isn't a seasonal unit.

i'm just happy caeda is actually a viable unit now since her art is too good for her to just be fortify fliers fodder

I want two Sextor for keep and one to fodder off to Myrrh for DC :(. Expecting 5 lilinas or no 5 stars. I was really hoping they wouldn't do colour sharing

Did a pull on the new banner today and received 3* Henry, Gwendolyn, Oboro, Est and a 4* Raigh.

I'm so lucky! ;)

Back