FE Heroes discussion

Hah, ironically I never got Buncina but like 2x xander and bunilla and one chrom at least lol :/

Wouldn't mind Tiki but hhh got so much other crap I had to throw away some ugly 3* lol

Hah, ironically I never got Buncina but like 2x xander and bunilla and one chrom at least lol :/

Wouldn't mind Tiki but hhh got so much other crap I had to throw away some ugly 3* lol

Ah really? Omg though Chrom was the one I wanted the most. I even drew Bunny!Chrom in hopes that it could somehow increase my luck (I also just really liked the design and he seemed fun to draw).

God though I know the feel of all those unwanted 3 stars... I seem to get a atrocious amount of Gunter's. I don't even like him as a character so I'm just like?? Please go away.

I keep getting felicias and normal gaius :/. I don't care which summer unit I get, I just want one so I can have one. I'm already at 5% and I'm just waiting for some crappy unit like Maria to kill my pity rate

It has been a while...no summer units. I had my hopes up when a sillouette appeared slowly, but it was a 4* Nowi...
Why do we do this...just to suffer in the hands of IS....

i cant complain though got buncina, lucina, bridal lyn, and azura

Ah really? Omg though Chrom was the one I wanted the most. I even drew Bunny!Chrom in hopes that it could somehow increase my luck (I also just really liked the design and he seemed fun to draw).

God though I know the feel of all those unwanted 3 stars... I seem to get a atrocious amount of Gunter's. I don't even like him as a character so I'm just like?? Please go away.

Yeaaah wish I could regular Chrom too but noooo only red **** I can't use :^) lol

Oh yeah Gunter and that bald monk and random crap healer you can't use.. And Cherche GO AWAY YOU FREAKING TIED UP HEAD THING.

Yeaaah wish I could regular Chrom too but noooo only red **** I can't use :^) lol

Oh yeah Gunter and that bald monk and random crap healer you can't use.. And Cherche GO AWAY YOU FREAKING TIED UP HEAD THING.

Oh man that sucks ;; Hopefully you can get regular Chrom someday. :0

Pff yeah.. and god Wrys? Yeah he's the worsttt. Fortunately I haven't gotten him THAT much but god... crappy pulls are all I seem to get haha. It's no fun at all to spend your hard-earned orbs on trashy units.

Oh man that sucks ;; Hopefully you can get regular Chrom someday. :0

Pff yeah.. and god Wrys? Yeah he's the worsttt. Fortunately I haven't gotten him THAT much but god... crappy pulls are all I seem to get haha. It's no fun at all to spend your hard-earned orbs on trashy units.

Yeah I mean I have two 5* Lucina already so come already freaking turt

Yeah I dunno how many Wrys and Jagen I have now sigh.. giving up on that banner now, got Summer Robin so I guess I'm good :v

y'all ever just wanna die after a summon like. i just summoned from the new banner hoping for a 5 star klein or leo and i got ugly piece of trash subaki. i want to die so much rn

Screenshot_2017-07-18-20-53-37.jpg

y'all ever just wanna die after a summon like. i just summoned from the new banner hoping for a 5 star klein or leo and i got ugly piece of trash subaki. i want to die so much rn

i have a good leo but yeah i feel you so hard.. ugh why do i even play this **** anymore :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

two of that guy too.. ugh.. grats ... or idk i think i have him unless i used him for SI but yeah gg gg.. ..

He is a wonderful fantastic brilliant child and should be well-fed, protected, and he should have the ability to live a fantastic life with his dear Celica. Give him his chance.
1. Yes this is my Alm and 2. I fed him my only Bride Charlotte for that Wind Boost. It was totally worth it.
53m0.png

Also I just now noticed how outdated that picture is, he has over double the Hero Merit that he has in that picture since Tempest Trials happened.

oh my GOD you gave up CHARLOTTE to feed ALM?! oh my god. oh m y god i would regret that decision for the rest of my life. charlotte is my queen i wanted her so bad lol i mcryING

and the only time i ever pulled two five stars from the same banner was the spring one lmao! xander and camilla my idols!!

Finally got a summer unit (Gaius, but would've preferred freddy) so I'm saving until the Choose Your Legends banner. My gaius doesn't have proper quad IV's, but it's fine since I have bridal cordelia for quads.

Last edited:
When will beach Robin return from the war...

I am not a fan of default F!Robin's art, so I really wanted a Robin I was willing to use.

I'll post mine too :)

yjAbsjG.jpg

uVmvpFm.jpg

I also have another 20K feathers, and was debating on whether I should promote Peri or not. If I did, I would sacrifice Abel for his brave lance and maybe do a quad build, since she has good speed, but maybe not because of her poor defense

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUMMER XANDER AN AXE UNIT, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GET MORE GREEN 5 STARS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Corrin is also the second tome flier, but Xander is more important. Even if he has sucky stats, I'm gonna make him work.

Last edited:
Back