• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

pulled the wrong sakura (4☆) but i also pulled a neutral 4☆ klein
is it worth giving brave bow+ (i have enough feathers to promote for it) to a +def -spd leon?

Oh dear... what's a yolo?

Well yolo means you only live once but a yolo pull is when you just sparingly use 5 orbs at a time to try and pull a good unit. Like, I got quite a few 5*'s by doing that such as Elincia, Brave Lyn, Deirdre, my third Celica (fed to Deirdre), Julia, Inigo, Azura, Shigure, Takumi and Karel...

- - - Post Merge - - -

pulled the wrong sakura (4☆) but i also pulled a neutral 4☆ klein
is it worth giving brave bow+ (i have enough feathers to promote for it) to a +def -spd leon?

There are better candidates for Brave Bow than Leon. What other archers do you have?s

summer gaius (+res -hp)
takumi (not worth it)
rebecca (+atk -res)
jeorge (+def -hp)
clarisse

What's wrong with takumi :((

Tbh, I'd rather just keep it for now since none are +atk except for Rebecca, but your Leon still had higher attack. If you do choose someone tho, inherit brave bow, quick riposte 2, and deathblow 2, so you can get their final versions from klein all in one go

Ryoma where u at :/

You can always use Brash Assault too for the guaranteed double at >50% hp. Paired with Vantage and if you want to, Close Counter, he'll consistantly double everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol

leon (+def -spd)
summer gaius (+res -hp)
takumi (not worth it)
rebecca (+atk -res)
jeorge (+def -hp)
clarisse
Okay let's compare all of these, factoring in those IV's.
Leon has 34 Atk and 27 Spd
Gaius has 30 Atk and 37 Spd
Takumi has 32 Atk and 30 Spd
Rebecca has 32 Atk and 34 Spd
Jeorge has 32 Atk and 32 Spd
Clarisse has 31 Atk and 34 Spd

Mostly it depends on what set you plan on using, but Leon, Gaius, and Rebecca are the 3 best options. If you want high attack, then go Leon (he is a great BB user because of his fantastic high attack). If you want to go for quad hits, go Gaius. If you want a balance, go Rebecca. Compared to Rebecca, Takumi has 4 less Spd and the same Atk, Jeorge has 2 less Spd and the same Atk, and Clarisse has 1 less Atk and the same Spd; so those 3 can be easily ignored.
I'd also mention that if you have a +Atk Setsuna lying around somewhere, she has the same Spd as Gaius but with 1 extra point of Atk, and since she appears at 3-4 stars, getting good IV's on her is much easier compared to some of the others so you could go for that as well.
Mine is too. Summoner Support + Life and Death + +3 spd seal + Threaten Spd brings him to 45 spd
That's cool, but you're losing out on some Spd by not using another archer and you aren't gaining any extra Atk for the lost Spd. Plus summoner support is for the most part wasted on offensive units and works much better on defensive ones.

Saved up enough orbs from a few quests to do one summon on the Halloween banner. Got Witch Nowi. +ATK but -SPD. Oh well I’m just glad I was even able to get her.

Okay let's compare all of these, factoring in those IV's.
Leon has 34 Atk and 27 Spd
Gaius has 30 Atk and 37 Spd
Takumi has 32 Atk and 30 Spd
Rebecca has 32 Atk and 34 Spd
Jeorge has 32 Atk and 32 Spd
Clarisse has 31 Atk and 34 Spd

Mostly it depends on what set you plan on using, but Leon, Gaius, and Rebecca are the 3 best options. If you want high attack, then go Leon (he is a great BB user because of his fantastic high attack). If you want to go for quad hits, go Gaius. If you want a balance, go Rebecca. Compared to Rebecca, Takumi has 4 less Spd and the same Atk, Jeorge has 2 less Spd and the same Atk, and Clarisse has 1 less Atk and the same Spd; so those 3 can be easily ignored.
I'd also mention that if you have a +Atk Setsuna lying around somewhere, she has the same Spd as Gaius but with 1 extra point of Atk, and since she appears at 3-4 stars, getting good IV's on her is much easier compared to some of the others so you could go for that as well.

That's cool, but you're losing out on some Spd by not using another archer and you aren't gaining any extra Atk for the lost Spd. Plus summoner support is for the most part wasted on offensive units and works much better on defensive ones.

Takumi only has my support because hes mah fave

Go team takumi!
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.39.36 AM.jpg
lets win one for the good boy!​

Ryoma please pop up :<. Idc if you're -Spd, I'll equip you with life and death and speed seals to make you on my main team no matter what.

If they release a Delthea banner in the next few weeks or tomorrow after the flier banner, I am legit going to be pissed. I still have a 3.75% on the halloween banner. After not getting Azura, or Elincia, I hope RNGjesus takes pity on me by giving me at least Ryoma or a Delthea.

Also just promoted Azama just cuz. Can't wait to merge him into a +def one and give him fortress def, and live to serve for maximum tankiness!

Did a couple of pulls on the ?gents banner. Was hoping for a Ryoma or Taco Meat (Takumi). Didn?t get any reds so I pulled colourless. Got a darn 5 star Klein that?s not the archer I had in mind! To make matters worse I already have a Klein... *sigh* Oh well at least I was at the base pity rate of 3% so he didn?t break it but still I?ve been wanting a Taco Meat since the game came out, but nope. Honestly I?ll even take one with bad IVs at this point.

Did a couple of pulls on the ‘gents banner. Was hoping for a Ryoma or Taco Meat (Takumi). Didn’t get any reds so I pulled colourless. Got a darn 5 star Klein that’s not the archer I had in mind! To make matters worse I already have a Klein... *sigh* Oh well at least I was at the base pity rate of 3% so he didn’t break it but still I’ve been wanting a Taco Meat since the game came out, but nope. Honestly I’ll even take one with bad IVs at this point.

on the brightside, klein is like the SI jackpot as far as pity breakers go

on the brightside, klein is like the SI jackpot as far as pity breakers go

True... anyways I had some thoughts about the Voting Gauntlet. I?m glad they changed it up from the first few to help prevent for sure wins by the more popular team, but it still has some issues.

I?m currently on team Katarina and I can definitely tell we are at a big disadvantage to Amelia. Sure we often have bonus multipliers active and have caught up to Amelia a couple times, but it doesn?t last long. I feel like the more popular team shouldn?t get multipliers even if they are behind. Just the fact that they have more players they can easily catch up to the weaker team once the bonus multiplier ends. The way it is now, once the less popular team surpasses the popular team the bonus multiplier then flips to the popular team which lets them blow ahead by miles leaving the less popular team in the dust.

Sure there?s a small chance the weaker team can win now with a well timed multiplier at the end of the round but it?s still greatly in the favour of the more popular team.

So disabling a bonus multiplier for the more popular team could help balance things more. Of course the rare chance when we have fairly even matchups those multipliers can be left alone.

I could just be crazy but after being on several less popular teams it just sucks that I feel like I rarely have much of chance to win.

True... anyways I had some thoughts about the Voting Gauntlet. I’m glad they changed it up from the first few to help prevent for sure wins by the more popular team, but it still has some issues.

I’m currently on team Katarina and I can definitely tell we are at a big disadvantage to Amelia. Sure we often have bonus multipliers active and have caught up to Amelia a couple times, but it doesn’t last long. I feel like the more popular team shouldn’t get multipliers even if they are behind. Just the fact that they have more players they can easily catch up to the weaker team once the bonus multiplier ends. The way it is now, once the less popular team surpasses the popular team the bonus multiplier then flips to the popular team which lets them blow ahead by miles leaving the less popular team in the dust.

Sure there’s a small chance the weaker team can win now with a well timed multiplier at the end of the round but it’s still greatly in the favour of the more popular team.

So disabling a bonus multiplier for the more popular team could help balance things more. Of course the rare chance when we have fairly even matchups those multipliers can be left alone.

I could just be crazy but after being on several less popular teams it just sucks that I feel like I rarely have much of chance to win.

Just look at the last voting gauntlet. Male Corrin woulda beat Ninian if they didn't overshoot in the second to last hour. Because they did, they let Ninian have a bonus on the final hour, wiping our butts clean

Back