• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Welp, I reset my game (free to play, so it doesn't mean much to me tbh) and am trying to reset for a good IV'd Halloween Jakob (Something like -HP +ATK or +ATK -SPD)

Fury + Renewal on Jakob tho, noice.

Welp, I reset my game (free to play, so it doesn't mean much to me tbh) and am trying to reset for a good IV'd Halloween Jakob (Something like -HP +ATK or +ATK -SPD)

How long did you have the previous save data for?

I think Wary Fighter would be better to keep since he has abysmal speed

Got Jakob, and no kitty paddle or Spooky Henry after $80 and 18 free orbs

- - - Post Merge - - -

This banner is gonna be a rough one...can't wait to get 3 more jakobs and a -Atk sakura

apparently its more likely to pull a non-focus red 5 star instead of the focus red one
that sucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

in other news is it worth building a steady breath fae (my bike has **** ivs and my fae has very good ones)

im suffering ive blown over 50+ bucks on trying to get ****n henry get me out of this dumb gatcha h e l l

OHMIGOSH! I just summoned Halloween Jakob and I am so excited! I married him in Conquest, so I really wanted to get him. I haven't looked at his IVs yet, but I'm not too concerned. I'm just happy I got him. ^_^

gdi tharja just broke my pity rate

now i gotta decide whether id rather have a -def or -res tharja

gdi tharja just broke my pity rate

now i gotta decide whether id rather have a -def or -res tharja

-def. Tharja will not be going into physical contact with anyone so she needs her resistance to take hits from opponent mages, especially since she's the only red bladetome at default

-def is the one thats already trained up so i'll probably just roll with that one

anyway i got a draug from the "long-haired gents" and a cecilia from the "short-haired ladies" banner. just as advertised.

I GOT HENRY AFTER 700 ****ING YEARS YESSSSSS

YESSSSS THANK YOU PITTY RNG YESSSSSSSSS

Hngggg I want to pull for Ryoma, since he's one of my most wanted units, but I know I won't get him, because the chances of getting an off focus red is greater than getting a focus one, and there's a chance Karel ruins it :/. Guess I'll wait for a banner where he's solo red, or I'll just pray to RNGjesus to do me this one kind thing

Last edited:
It's been like 300 orbs since I last summoned a 5*, didn't get Sigurd, nor Eldigan or Ayra. I just want any good unit at this point. Please IS please. I'm out of people to grind and am not even getting good fodder anymore. I just got 5, really, 5 normal 3* henry's in a row. that's just cruel :(. I only want an eldigan. Hopefully I will be able to get him before the banner ends, or I'll have missed out on my favourite character and then I would be sad :(. (Also Eldigan >Sigurd, Eldigan can even kill effie when Ignis procs so he's really overpowered af.)

well, genny just broke my pity rate, but at least- oh she's -atk

tumblr_inline_ouhceznsRb1te0s9e_540.jpg

Had enough orbs to do a full pull on the Halloween banner, got 3* Wrys, Beruka, Jagen and Sully. Yay!

Also got a 5* Fae which is fine but I already have her. I have no idea why people spend money, the odds of getting a focus unit are terrible.

Had enough orbs to do a full pull on the Halloween banner, got 3* Wrys, Beruka, Jagen and Sully. Yay!

Also got a 5* Fae which is fine but I already have her. I have no idea why people spend money, the odds of getting a focus unit are terrible.

I've gotten so many 5*'s through yolo pulls.

Back