FE Heroes discussion

I wish I could say I was joking when I say I've gotten like 5 Clarines and 4 Jakobs from the dancer banner

But these two *******s are literally the only ones showing up.

I'm like addicted to FEH lol, Right now I have a 4.25% on the tt banner. I really want Ike but still haven't gotten him...Had 2 draugs at first, now I have 8.

anyone know how to calculate IVs and stuff mid level? my dumb ass just summoned performing inigo and forgot to check stats before leveling :|

Wait... you can get multiples of the same characterr? ( I'm a noob)

yeah some characters have different costumes, eg the summer costumes or the performing costumes like in this banner, and theyre new units with skills and all

----
pulled performing olivia today! unfortuntaely her bane is speed which sucks but i guess ill feed her one of my many firs to give her speed +3

YESS! I just summoned Ike! After having a 4.75 pity rate I finally got him! He's -speed +resistance but I don't care because He's going to get merged anyway! Now I have a +2 neutral Ike! He's a beast in the tempest trials and really overpowered! I also summoned serra, who I didn't have in my catalog yet so that's nice aswell. I also unlocked my sharenas potential to 5* so now I have a reliable bonus unit for Arena. I'm going to save orbs for the genealogy banner coming in the middle of this month now, as I don't need any of the dancers, as I got a +speed - defense bluezura in hero fest, and she's amazing. Don't need any other dancer. So hopefully Sigurd will be great.

9cgXK0h.jpg

Would've preferred Azura, but I'm not that mad. More dancers/singers the better! I know that if I got Azura first, I would've just stopped pulling on the banner entirely.

Really hoping October is better for me with 5 stars unlike September, where it took me a 4.75% to get a Bow Lyn and a 4.50% rate to get a 5 star that isn't Elincia. It isn't looking that good tho, since I used my October orbs to get him, because green orbs never show up.

I also promoted my Saizo to 5 star coz he's so cool, but don't have the skills to build him :(

9cgXK0h.jpg

Would've preferred Azura, but I'm not that mad. More dancers/singers the better! I know that if I got Azura first, I would've just stopped pulling on the banner entirely.

Really hoping October is better for me with 5 stars unlike September, where it took me a 4.75% to get a Bow Lyn and a 4.50% rate to get a 5 star that isn't Elincia. It isn't looking that good tho, since I used my October orbs to get him, because green orbs never show up.

I also promoted my Saizo to 5 star coz he's so cool, but don't have the skills to build him :(

Saizo loves to be a debuffer. He love's a good Atk Smoke from Bow Lyn

Inigo is the first seasonal unit Ive got since the Bridal Blessings banner. My other unit being Bride Caeda.

I sadly haven't gotten a seasonal unit yet :(. My luck with them is terrible. In the bunny banner, I got up to 5% but got nothing. Same on the Bride banener for lyn and 4.25%. Ylissean summers also didn't have any luck for me for a 5 star with 6.25% and this time I am not pulling for any seasonal unit because sigurd is waaaay more important than a ranged dancer I probably won't even use in the end. Only have 1 orb r/n tho.

Saizo loves to be a debuffer. He love's a good Atk Smoke from Bow Lyn

Aw, damn, I can't sack a Bow Lyn for even Saizo :(. I'm really tempted to give him CC because of his high defense, but then I'd have to sack my only Takumi :(. I started using him as my lead for my Defense team tho, and I already got 3 wins, so that's cool

Awesome sig btw!

I sadly haven't gotten a seasonal unit yet :(. My luck with them is terrible. In the bunny banner, I got up to 5% but got nothing. Same on the Bride banener for lyn and 4.25%. Ylissean summers also didn't have any luck for me for a 5 star with 6.25% and this time I am not pulling for any seasonal unit because sigurd is waaaay more important than a ranged dancer I probably won't even use in the end. Only have 1 orb r/n tho.

My luck is absolutely terrible with the seasonal banners. Glad I actually got someone for once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, damn, I can't sack a Bow Lyn for even Saizo :(. I'm really tempted to give him CC because of his high defense, but then I'd have to sack my only Takumi :(. I started using him as my lead for my Defense team tho, and I already got 3 wins, so that's cool

Awesome sig btw!

Thanks! Notice who my user title is from ;)

I wouldn't sack her either unless I got another one with worse IV's or sack my current one if I got one with better IV's.

And never sack TAKUMI

Thanks! Notice who my user title is from ;)

I wouldn't sack her either unless I got another one with worse IV's or sack my current one if I got one with better IV's.

And never sack TAKUMI

I wish I got Amelia but this was during September where all my 5 stars were promotes :(

I really hope if they post a schedule this month, there's a tempest trial and a mini one like September. The Voting Gauntlet is my least favourite event in the game and I actually enjoy TT's even tho they're grindy

Last edited:
Speaking of Takumi, I still have a +atk -def takumi I got from hero fest. I still haven't figured out how to build him. I tried the Fujin Yumi, Vantage, Close counter, Threaten speed, Recipirocal aid and vengeance build but that doesn't make him anything special and get him outclassed by my other characters. I've heard of the brave bow build but I wouldn't know how to build him like that and It would make him really really frail with like 19 defense and resistance. I'd also need to promote and sacrifice a brave bow + user and a Life and death 3 person so there is that. Does anyone of you know a good build for him that isn't too expensive?? I hope so because I like Takumi but he's not that great especially with brave lyn.

Speaking of Takumi, I still have a +atk -def takumi I got from hero fest. I still haven't figured out how to build him. I tried the Fujin Yumi, Vantage, Close counter, Threaten speed, Recipirocal aid and vengeance build but that doesn't make him anything special and get him outclassed by my other characters. I've heard of the brave bow build but I wouldn't know how to build him like that and It would make him really really frail with like 19 defense and resistance. I'd also need to promote and sacrifice a brave bow + user and a Life and death 3 person so there is that. Does anyone of you know a good build for him that isn't too expensive?? I hope so because I like Takumi but he's not that great especially with brave lyn.

I think I have the same ivs heh. You could run a normal brave bow and deathblow since most units in the arena have a speed higher than 33 anyways. The normal vantage CC build should work fine I guess. It's sad I don't use him anymore due to Bridelia and Lyn :(. Maybe if the Fujin Yumi had a better skill

Last edited:
Alright, I guess I won't use him then. Brave Lyn will be my main archer. Also what is a good blue tome unit that you can get at 4* that isn't reinhardt? I kinda need one as the only other blue tome I have is Olwen who really only works on my horse emblem team consisting of eldigan, brave lyn, Camus, and ofcourse Olwen. I really need blue magic users because Ike and Eldigan and BK are such a pain to deal with in TT and I really need something good. Does someone have any suggestions which blue tome I should use? I don't have the 5* exclusives btw.

Alright, I guess I won't use him then. Brave Lyn will be my main archer. Also what is a good blue tome unit that you can get at 4* that isn't reinhardt? I kinda need one as the only other blue tome I have is Olwen who really only works on my horse emblem team consisting of eldigan, brave lyn, Camus, and ofcourse Olwen. I really need blue magic users because Ike and Eldigan and BK are such a pain to deal with in TT and I really need something good. Does someone have any suggestions which blue tome I should use? I don't have the 5* exclusives btw.

if you have a problem wih ike/units that can counter regardless of distance, use brave lyn. sacae's blessing is a skill unique to her meaning that nobody can use a skill like that against her

Back