FE Heroes discussion

Screenshot_2017-09-17-12-59-49.jpg

Rip me she's -atk +def

I might stop pulling for Elincia and save up for a possible Halloween banner. I have Corrin, Cordelia, Tana, and Michalis for a flier team so I'm set. And if I ever need a red flier I can just promote my neutral Palla

I'm levelling my Zephiel rn and it's hurting me to think of feeding my extra Hector's DC to him

I love that big blue guy

I'm levelling my Zephiel rn and it's hurting me to think of feeding my extra Hector's DC to him

I love that big blue guy

If you're willing to wait a week or two, the Black Knight should come as a TT reward and his weapon has built in DC. His stats are also amazing

Tfw you get another 5* chrom from the new banner on free summon. at least no random red crap I can't use lol

I'm so sad. Made it to the last stage for the chapter 11-12 chain challenge on lunatic, but I moved a character one extra space instead of attacking, which ruined everything :(. Can't be that mad tho, after I complete it, I've completed all lunatic chain challenges and squad assault as a f2p player

"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
eph-1-png.132729

eph-2-png.132730

*this will be fun to use in 6 months when I have enough SP for it.
;_;

"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
eph-1-png.132729

eph-2-png.132730

*this will be fun to use in 6 months when I have enough SP for it.
;_;

Ohhh I want to try this. When I get an Ephraim :/

The chain challenges on easy give about 100 sp at the end if you give up at stage 9

Ohhh I want to try this. When I get an Ephraim :/

The chain challenges on easy give about 100 sp at the end if you give up at stage 9

Yeah that's what I'm doing but over 3,000 SP is a lot. I'll try to shove him on my Tempest team somehow once that starts back up.

Free summons most times: Useless 3 star unit with no good inheritable skills

Free summons very super extremely ultra low amount of times:
Screenshot_2017-09-19-08-03-10.png

He's +HP & -SPD, which isn't grand, but it could be worse!

04d3pdz.jpg
I have no units bonus units at all for the TT, so pray for me I can get an Elincia before then :c

Last edited:
I have one 40% bonus unit: Ike.

I really enjoy TT, I set it to auto battle and reap the rewards.

Got another 4* F!Corrin for my free pull today. I wasn't upset, I can merge her with the others.

Tried to summon Ninian from the new banner but considering my first 5 pulls from it were all 3 stars, I'm going to take the hint and skip the banner.
The Bound Hero Battle itself is the easiest one so far imo, I beat Lunatic on it first try, and Infernal could be pretty easy too I feel.

Now back to painfully grinding SP for Eph.

wow, a male corrin, im so glad i got him instead of elincia

now my bow lyn can inherit obstruct. amazing.

Last edited:
I'm still pissed I pulled another 5* Jaffar earlier WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS

I'm still pissed I pulled another 5* Jaffar earlier WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS

Oh lord christ. I dunno, eat him for dinner.

And yeah I still need to grind SP af for my Chrom (think the new one I got was along the same stats so I merged them)

Back