• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I was on team Leo until it got beaten by Robin, I'm now on his team to hopefully beat Tharja (since I really didn't like her in Awaking).

RIP everyone, no one could handle the boobs.

Not even nintendo.

RIP gauntlet forever in our hearts

IS really has no idea had a make a gauntlet that's, you know, actually competitive (nerf anime bobbies??).

At least we put up a good fight until the end. And look at all these feathers you get just from ranking! I'm okay with losing if the payoff is this good, although it really should not work this way. Wondering what changes they'll make to the next gauntlet (if any) to even the playing grounds some more. The first step is to not include de bobs.

ngl I just gave up the last few hours
On the plus side I gave Celica Draconic Aura and she's already so much better even though she was great in the first place. Now to see what Life and Death turns her into :lemon:

First time I participated in a Gauntlet (Go Team Robin!) and I had a lot of fun with it. Got to play with characters I don't have. Looking forward to the next one!

i only went on tharjas side because i knew she was going to win loooooooool
i would have picked julia i like her a lot

i only went on tharjas side because i knew she was going to win loooooooool
i would have picked julia i like her a lot
You still get same ammount feathers even if you're on the losing side, they changed the way the gauntlet works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice thread
thanks gabriellegwendolen I really appreciated this comment so much you really kno how to brighten my day ����

Tempest Trials has only been out for 3 hours but there's already who knows how many questionable CPU's, with either grotesquely high stats, or a hilariously awful skill. We should throw an album up at the end of the event.
The funny bad ones so far were on Hard. A Ryoma and Adult Tiki, both with Watersweep. Neither of them can make use of it against anyone (I don't have any good dragons and mage/bow users can't hit them anyways without Close Counter if they initiate), plus Tiki's speed is too low to make use of it in the first place, and Ryoma loses his ability to double. gg game Lil
All of the disgusting bad ones are on Lunatic. A Gwendolyn with 67 HP, 45 defense, and 31 resistance ended my run because how tf am I supposed to kill that (this was on the easier of the 2 Lunatic battles if that makes any difference)

Last edited:
i played it for a while but after getting hector, takumi and ryoma it got kinda boring soo i uninstalled it

Liking this new mode they added, will take like 76 years before I even get 4* Masked Marth though because they are so fixated with stats if you do higher than Normal sigh.

Denying Vantage with Windsweep turns me on more than it should

Jesus Christ this summer banner, only getting like 3* crap Donnels and useless colorless ****.. ugh

DD33kKGXUAAZuOx.jpg:large

Had 20 orbs from Voting Gauntlet & some free orbs and pulled those two

which ones? o.o

yeah i tried today some more due to all the orbs but really they need to increase the focus smh

The daily ones, y'know, the 2 per day they have going on atm.

oh i thought you meant you got some character my bad lol.

but yeah this summer banner sucks dids i mean the spring ones was way nicer to me lol

HOOTY HOO... DELTHEA, SONYA, MATHILDA, GRAY, SABER, LEON...

THEY'RE HERE
celicas-army-summoning-focus.jpg

alms-army-summoning-focus.jpg

Back