FE Heroes discussion

I just used up all the orbs I got after completing the time trial stages. No Summer Corrin, but I got a Cordelia with +Spd/-Def which is great for quad builds. Don't think I'll get summer corrin since I'm relying on the free orbs :/. Being F2p sucks

Well I've spent quite a lot on orbs yeah hardly characters I wanted, except for Summer Robin lately so I feel ya.

Broke my f2p virginity (kinda) and bought three orbs for 50 cents with the Google survey rewards :rolleyes:. Was wondering why I kept getting 3 stars then I remembered Nohrian Summer was unfortunate and didn't get the swapped rates :(

Last edited:
Choose Your Legends banner had an announcement and I only have 4 orbs :). If it's dragonstone Roy and Ike in his Radiant Dawn style I'll spend a few bucks but if not I don't mind not pulling

Choose Your Legends banner had an announcement and I only have 4 orbs :). If it's dragonstone Roy and Ike in his Radiant Dawn style I'll spend a few bucks but if not I don't mind not pulling

Theyre all supposedly based around the Order of Heroes, so dressed like Alfonse, Sharena and Anna.

Also managed to pull 2 Innes and to my distaste, a second 5* Peri, the destroyer of pity rates.

Theyre all supposedly based around the Order of Heroes, so dressed like Alfonse, Sharena and Anna.

I know. I just meant that I was hoping they'd use Radiant Dawn Ike and put him in Askran clothing instead of using the Path of Radiance Ike like the Ike currently in the game.

Last edited:

"As noted by Kotaku tipster Kitsunenoyomeiri, many Japanese tend to like thinner characters with muscles—instead of simply, muscle men."

Where's PoR Ikes muscles?? I prefer the RD Ike version better :(

Finally promoted Sharena, which means I've finally promoted all the Askr units to 5 star. No longer gonna need bonus units in the arena :D. If only I got fodder to make them work tho

Finally promoted Sharena, which means I've finally promoted all the Askr units to 5 star. No longer gonna need bonus units in the arena :D. If only I got fodder to make them work tho

Sharena is honestly fine without needing any fodder. Alfonse works much better with a Brave Sword (even if you don't have a + version to give him). Anna works great with Fury and Desperation, but Vantage works fine as well since it's included in her base skills.
The only other thing all 3 of them need are better specials. Alf should get Bonfire working with that 32 defense, Anna with Fury hits 31 Res which means Iceberg time, and... I guess Moonbow for Sharena since both of her defensive stats are a bit too low. You could inherit something basic onto her like Atk +3 and then give her Draco Aura I guess.

Damnit I used the Sacred Seal characters as 4 star fodder so I need to use the 3 star ones :(. I usually wouldn't do these but I need that speed seal since I was lazy and didnt get it last time. I also need those 5 orbs coz I'm a desperate person who will do anything for any amount of orbs

Is it bad that I was really hoping for this sacred seal event to feature another chance at getting QP? I knew I was too hopeful...
Also 5 free orbs for using one of my favorite units, thanks game :lemon:

Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-24-08.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-11.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-27.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-34.jpg

I'm a monster.

I like Berkut, I think I'm going up pimp him up when I have some spare feathers and units.

Odin is probably my least liked unit. He's very dramatic and all which I like but he's absolutely useless, even against red units. I try to train him up but he keeps getting killed and doesn't level.up like his teammates. I may feed him to Mae, I like her.

I like Berkut, I think I'm going up pimp him up when I have some spare feathers and units.

Odin is probably my least liked unit. He's very dramatic and all which I like but he's absolutely useless, even against red units. I try to train him up but he keeps getting killed and doesn't level.up like his teammates. I may feed him to Mae, I like her.

Always getting him too, Odin, when I pull so yeah I hate him for that haha

Using a 3 star level 23 Oboro to kill 35+ units was hell. Had to kill that healer with no weapon equipped while Oboro did like 2 damage each turn

Back