• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

So I purchased 140 orbs after seeing Takumi back on a banner, and as a joke said to myself: "He's going to appear on the first gray orb just to spite me."

...And then it happened.

So I purchased 140 orbs after seeing Takumi back on a banner, and as a joke said to myself: "He's going to appear on the first gray orb just to spite me."

...And then it happened.
Meanwhile I bought 100 and barely got any 4 stars, and 0 5 stars of course.
Then I played the World of Radiance missions to get my free orbs, and got 2 Titanias in a row with them.

I'd love a Takumi but I don't wanna risk getting another Hector or another Azura or any of the Radiance heroes that aren't Ike. So for now I'm saving me orbs for someone special ❤

I'd love a Takumi but I don't wanna risk getting another Hector or another Azura or any of the Radiance heroes that aren't Ike. So for now I'm saving me orbs for someone special ❤

you wont get another hector or azura from the silver ones

- - - Post Merge - - -

I GOT 3 TAKUMIS IN A DAY YALL

I still log in every day to collect the orbs, but the game is no longer engaging me. The arena quickly became repetitive. Oh look, another Takumi to battle... If I didn't have a 5* Effie I don't know what I'd do.

I still log in every day to collect the orbs, but the game is no longer engaging me. The arena quickly became repetitive. Oh look, another Takumi to battle... If I didn't have a 5* Effie I don't know what I'd do.

Yeah I can sympathise with this in a way. They've added so many new heroes at least, and with the way the app has been updated with skill inheritance and a new ranking system, the meta has changed quite significantly. Still a lot of Takumis though, but they're not much of a threat now. I don't spend a whole lot of time in arena now either, I just complete the 7 win streak to get a good score for some feathers, then I don't bother with it for the rest of the season. I wish they'd bring back the daily arena quests, because without those there's not much incentive to keep doing arena when you've already got a good score. They are adding orb rewards for ranking soon though, quite curious to see how that plays out.

Anyways, I keep throwing every orb I get at this banner hoping for Azura but I've had **** luck. I got Hector today, I would be happy about that but he has no place on my team since I have a monstrous Julia already, so I think I might just feed his distant counter to Lucina instead. I think I've given up on Azura at this point, I just 5 starred my Olivia instead so whatever lol.

im baffled by how ppl can drop $80 on this game in one go

One of my friends dropped $800 on the Hero Fest banner (and I think they used another 100 last night but I'm not sure). They got what they wanted but... um, wow.
Meanwhile I spent $800 on a new phone.
idk about you but I think a new phone is a better use of money than possibly getting your digital animu waifus and husbandos.

I got a 5* Cordelia that I never asked for and a bunch of garbage pulls

I just want Linde for the gauntlet, and Takumi, Klein, or Jeorge would be nice too

- - - Post Merge - - -

no waifu no laifu uwu

spent 200$ in a month trying to get inigo and henry (ihavenoshame)

speaKING OF

istg if the fricken weebs make overrated yandere emo win and not henry im going to quit life

spent 200$ in a month trying to get inigo and henry (ihavenoshame)

speaKING OF

istg if the fricken weebs make overrated yandere emo win and not henry im going to quit life
Tharja vs. Robin is likely. If we're lucky we could get Linde or Leo depending on the matchups.

Tharja vs. Robin is likely. If we're lucky we could get Linde or Leo depending on the matchups.

Henry got a few more votes than Leo in the Choose your Heroes thing iirc
It was something like Tharja had by far the most votes, then M!Robin, Henry, and Leo were all really close, and then Merric, Linde, Julia, and Sanaki are all near the bottom of the list.

But whatever, I'm going TEAM HENRY, LEGGO

AHHH its today

So Linde vs. Tharja, Sanaki vs. Julia, Robin vs. Merric, and Leo vs. Henry

Worst possible matchups I could hope for. And I spent all week trying to summon Linde and failed kill me until ****ing dead iaehfwuifh

Last edited:
GO TEAM HENRY!
TAKE DOWN THE TOMATO KING!!!

I'm so ready i'm gonna grind up some flags and WIN

REVENGE FOR CHOSE YOUR HEROS!!

So I got $150 of google play cards and used them all on orbs. I spent about half of them on the female mage banner trying to get Sanaki.
No, I didn't get her
I didn't get Tharja either (got a ton of 4 star Tharja's tho)
But I did get a -Atk Julia and a second Alm. That's when I gave up. I'm waiting for Celica now.
So... what character wants Windsweep? Or should I just merge?

- - - Post Merge - - -

O yea #TEAMHENRY

rite-of-shadows-banner-300x218.png

New heroes banner is very sparkly and pink. Also staff users aren't useless anymore, Genny's new ability eliminates staff damage penalty. I'm hoping to pull a Boey, finally another tank mage other than Robin. Also Celica looks strong af, her tome is 14 mt and has a built in Fury.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also **** team Tharja for beating Linde

I feel like I'm the only one I know of on team Robin. It's a shame. One hour into the final round and Team Robin already has a 3 times bonus going on. I know it's too early to tell but all along I've had a feeling that Tharja will likely win in the end... Time will tell though.

IMG_6019.png

It's time to tip the scales more than ever Robin!

I feel like I'm the only one I know of on team Robin. It's a shame. One hour into the final round and Team Robin already has a 3 times bonus going on. I know it's too early to tell but all along I've had a feeling that Tharja will likely win in the end... Time will tell though.

IMG_6019.png

It's time to tip the scales more than ever Robin!

Avenge us all team Robin.

Avenge the fallen!! Don't let the fan service win again!

Quick my FC is 8881469688
Celica will help Robin win I promise

I'm on Team Robin! I was on Julia originally but we fell to Tharja last night after a rough battle. The multiplier at least makes a little bit of a difference but the bandwagoning on the "waifu" character thing because "boobs" is still kind of ridiculous. Though the weird thing is I think you still get more feathers for ranking high in a losing team than you do for winning the entire gauntlet? I'm not too sure, but I've earned tons just for ranking highly before the round ends. Even if we lose, at least we put up a good fight and had fun!

Back