• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Its not really a secret. Celica has Ragnarok, RA, Moonbow, Distant Def, Renewal 1 and Spur Def 3, Delthea has all her original skill except for having Desperation 2, Xander has Siegfried, Reposition, Ignis, Armoured Blow 3, Vantage 3 and Hone Cavalry and Camilla has Brave Axe +, Swap, Iceberg, Iote's Shield, G Tomebreaker 3 and Goad Fliers. Xander and Camilla still have their buff skills on for Horse and Flier Emblem. Plus bonus characters get stat buffs so Celica and Delthea are stronger

Makes sense I guess, still wish they wouldn't do it so.. I wouldn't say hard but annoying to keep up unless you have a+ teams like that

Also knew I shoulda trained my Delthea lel

Ah this Tempest Trial is so easy compared to the last two. Frederick really helped tank the Saizo in the last stage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got a non-focus Hawkeye off the hero fest banner. Wtf

Ah this Tempest Trial is so easy compared to the last two. Frederick really helped tank the Saizo in the last stage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got a non-focus Hawkeye off the hero fest banner. Wtf
I always get non-focus crap, join the club :^)

Yeah way better than those before it, shamed masked marth was not on this one lol :/

I always get non-focus crap, join the club :^)

Yeah way better than those before it, shamed masked marth was not on this one lol :/

I feel welcome ;-;

Oh, ya thanks for reminding me. I still haven't touched that 5 star version and I should. I got Clive a few minutes ago and when I went to view his art, I legit thought his beauty mark was a smudge on my screen

Wish I actually grinded back then for him rip

Grats on Clive, idk if I will make it that far but yeah as long as I get the next set(s) of snorbs I'm good

"The chances of there being more than 2 green orbs in one summoning session is less than 4%, let's just save up for 2 pulls incase there are 2 green orbs"

yOXFzT6.jpg

^I've gotten a lot of one color several times so idek how "uncommon" that is lol.. Grats if you're going for Julia though

I'm at 11k. Would've been higher but I'm too occupied with splatoon

Oooh same gurrl. These daily bonuses are a huge help.

I'd also recommend you all check this out. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qFz4LXNUcgiYn3g/edit?usp=sheets_home&ths=true

Its a reward tracker for this Tempest Trials! What you do is save the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and once that's done, input your points so far into the Progress cell. It will then calculate on average how many points you will need per day to unlock the main rewards, being the 5* Clive, Hardy Bearing Sacred Seal and the max rewards at 99k.

Here's mine as an example:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I've been pulling a lot of 5 stars from the hero fest banner but they've all come with funky IVs. The Julia I just pulled is -hp but +def, so uh, at least she can tank a couple Ike attacks now.

Shtap getting my Chroms :[

Oh well good things this TT is actually nice so I can rack up some snorbs for whatever proper Chrom banner they can possibly release unless they bring back Xander GHB

Yeah need all the orbs I can get now haha.

I have Ninian but I don't really use her much wish I could get Azura or some more useful dancer.. shame the Olivia I had were crap status but good SI fodder.

I've been pulling a lot of 5 stars from the hero fest banner but they've all come with funky IVs. The Julia I just pulled is -hp but +def, so uh, at least she can tank a couple Ike attacks now.

Urgh I wish I was that lucky. Ive only got Julia and Sheena from the Hero Fest Banner. Ive been trying for Ike but going no where so far.

Omg Sheena I swear I have at least two of them lame pulls is my middle name. No I don't really use those heavy units so they just rot lel

(stop stealing my chroms is2g lol)

Back