• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

On the new banner I summoned Almyra’s King Claude using my free summon.

MMDvF3R.jpg

I’m super excited and happy about this as the Golden Deer are my favorite house in the Three Houses game. Also, now my Fire Emblem Three Houses team is almost complete. I have male Byleth, Edelgard, and Claude. The only one I’m missing is legendary Dimitri. Unfortunately the banner for him expired recently, but I’m hopeful that he will appear in another banner and I can complete and test out this new team of mine. :)

Just summoned on one of the most recent banners not too long ago and got five star Micaiah easily.

APWO0W9.jpg

Also, for anyone who doesn’t know, there’s currently a Pawns of Loki Celebration going on celebrating the release of the Pawns of Loki mode under events. The most important thing to note about this, imo, is that there’s currently a X5 SP and EXP rate as a part of this celebration. So... if you were looking for the right time to raise your units’ levels or to gain SP for skills, now is the time to do it. The celebration only lasts until November 21st, so take full advantage of it while you can.

Just summoned on one of the most recent banners not too long ago and got five star Micaiah easily.

APWO0W9.jpg

Also, for anyone who doesn’t know, there’s currently a Pawns of Loki Celebration going on celebrating the release of the Pawns of Loki mode under events. The most important thing to note about this, imo, is that there’s currently a X5 SP and EXP rate as a part of this celebration. So... if you were looking for the right time to raise your units’ levels or to gain SP for skills, now is the time to do it. The celebration only lasts until November 21st, so take full advantage of it while you can.

Ooo nice! It's a good time to get OG blue Miccy. Her new refine is really good. If only Divine Dew was easier to get, I never seem to have enough especially at the rate new refines are getting released.

With Dimitri dropping, I finally decided to jump on the FEH train. I like the summoning system and managed to somehow nab Dimitri on my first free five-star pull. 😭

A lot of content to sink my teeth into in terms of events/missions. Team building is a lot of fun too.

Okay the new mode is actually fun, I wish we didn't need to play it so much though, I just want a few games where it feels like there's a point in trying, you know? And no competition between players...

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

The New Heroes that are coming into Fire Emblem Heroes are from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. I was pretty relieved that it was an FE6 Banner and not a FE8 Banner. Though... There were some prediction threads on reddit that I saw that were thinking that an FE6 Banner was really actually coming soon. Those posts really gave me some hope for me to summon on the Harmony Amid Chaos Revival Banner since I really did want to get Annette for a Blue Lion Team. So... I really did ended up summoning on that banner after this video trailer came out.

Merlinus showing up in the video trailer made me laugh a little. I wasn't really expecting him to show up in the trailer video at all. He's apparently going to be the 4-star demote for the banner in case anyone wanted to know. He and Guinivere are the only units that I would probably aim for if I were to summon on this upcoming banner. Most definitely not going to summon on this banner since I've already summoned on the Harmony Amid Chaos Revival Banner. Hope to free summon Guinivere though. Kind of doubt it... :T

Galle is an upcoming GHB unit that is coming to the game as well.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 1,043 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the Harmony Amid Chaos Revival Banner. The 5-star units I was able to get are: Lethe (+Res/-HP), Annette (Neutral IV), Ferdinand (+SPD/-ATK), and Bernadetta (Neutral IV). I was able to get Annette while summoning on the banner, so I chose Bernadetta as my free summon since I already have a Lysithea. Now... I have every unit from the Harmony Amid Chaos Banner. Just going to continue to save my orbs until more FE8 units come or until late February 2021.

Oh man, I was hoping on skipping the banner this month but it's Binding Blade a game I only have few units from and they added two of my favourites. I have played Binding Blade before for Reference.

Melady is by far my fave red headed female wyvern rider. She's also super amazing combat wise in her game. As much I love seeing more axe flying units (we were seriously so short on them for such a long time) I'm glad they made her a lance unit in order to differentiate her from Minerva and Jill.

I also love Guinivere's character even if she was unplayable. She has such a sweet and caring personality. Some people might vaguely remember her child self in Blazing Blade. She is much more involved in the plot of Binding Blade though as an adult.

Dieck I think I remember using him, but it's pretty vague and he wasn't memorable to me for some reason. He looks like a super solid axe user at least.

Merlinus is one I know people have been wanting for a while even if he's more of a meme than anything. Though most people probably remember him looking a bit younger and having more hair like when he appeared in Blazing Blade.

I plan on pulling blue for (hopefully) both Melady and Guinivere. At max I only plan on reaching the spark and then stopping so hopefully I get one of the two along the way so I can spark the other. Worst case I'll just spark for Guinivere and hope to get Melady another time.

i'm good with this cuz i can keep saving

Got Ninja Lyn recently on the current oldest banner. Don’t remember how many orbs I spent to get her, but it wasn’t that many.

NIiwKG2.jpg

Anyway, neither the new heroes nor any of the rest of the current banners interest me much, so just going to save my orbs for now.

Well, I only wanted two of the banner units but I managed to get all 4. I got Sirius and Loki on the same circle as pity breakers first. Then I got Guinivere shortly before the spark. She's -Spd +Def but at least Trait Fruits are a thing now. I sparked for Melady, but still had a pity rate going so I summoned a bit more and got Deick on a circle with no blues. A 4 star Merlinus also showed up at some point I just don't remember when exactly.

I'm definitely not keeping Merlinus, but I'm undecided on Deick. He wasn't exactly a memorable character when I played Binding Blade like Guinivere and Melady were. At the same time though I lack units from Binding Blade... Especially axe users. Time will tell.

Aside from bad ivs on Guinivere I'm pretty happy and I still have a fair amount of orbs left to start saving again with.

Didn't get anything of use or any of the focus units during my summons on the Princess of Bern Banner. Only used my free summon and the 4 tickets from Forging Bonds to summon on the new banner in the game. At least... There's the Grand Hero Battle unit that I can get. Free stuff is well... free stuff. I'm always glad that I can get these kinds of units without the usage of orbs since I don't really spend money on mobile games.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 1,065 orbs. Just going to save more of my orbs until more FE8 characters get added into the game or until I can get another copy of Legendary Ephraim. Just need one more copy of him for the moment. Don't want to aim for a +10 on him yet.

Two New Mythic Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

I was quite surprised that two new Mythic Heroes were coming to the game instead of just one new Mythic Hero. Pretty cool that Triandra and Freyja are finally going to be usable units in the game. I might add Triandra to my unit wish list since Plumeria is also on there. Though... I plan to skip on this banner entirely for the time being. Still holding out for potential new FF8 units that could come to the game. So... They're my top priority at the moment when it comes to my orbs as well as aiming for another copy of Legendary Ephraim.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 1,143 orbs. I did my free summon on the new Mythic Hero banner and I ended up getting a 4-star Camilla. I was hoping to get kind of lucky to get either Triandra or Freyja, but I guess luck wasn't on my side for this one.

I wanted to get Triandra as she's my favourite of the 4... urm let's just call them fairy girls for simplicity. I also happen to already have the other 3. The free Peony of course, and Mirabilis and Plumeria just happened to show up for me in the past when I was never trying to get them in the first place. Plumeria is my least fave and has horrible ivs but I kept her anyways since I figured Triandra would be coming soon enough and having the quartet would be fun.

I ended up breaking my rate with the goat lady Freyja. Not gonna complain, though Ranulf might have to fear losing the green spot on my beast team now. The poor guy.

I did one last summon at base pity rate for no real reason and Triandra showed up +atk -res to boot. This banner was pretty nice to me. Now hopefully Blue Olwen's revival banner will be nice to me as well.

A new Feh Channel video is up to talk about the latest information for the game. Check the video out if you haven't already.

• Book V - A new OC is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon. Her name is Reginn and she comes from Nidavellir, the realm of dvergr. She's also going to be a new Mythic Hero that everyone would get for free if they clear Chapter 1 of Book V on Normal.

• Reginn also has two older brothers from what we've been told. Their names are: Fafnir (King of Nidavellir) and Otr (Fafnir's younger brother & One of Reginn's older brothers). There's also two unknown female characters that appeared in the Book V Movie.

- The premise of Book V seems kind of interesting to me. Makes me a little hype to see what's in store for Book V. Reginn's character design without the mechanical horse or whatever reminds me a bit of Byleth. And... One of the unknown female characters looks kind of like Rhea. It's kind of weird that I picked those up when I first saw the Book V Movie. Hope we get some names for those girls soon.

• Book V Begins (Celebratory Event) - The stuff we can get for this celebration in Fire Emblem Heroes.

• Book V Log-In Bonus - Logging in 10 times during the active period would get you up to 20 orbs.
    • Book V Begins Quest - Clearing these quests while they're active would get you up to 1,000 Aether Stones.
    • Book V Castle - A special castle design themed after the world of Book V that one can get for free.
    • Book V Aether Raid Structures - New Bonus structures. Must use Aether Stones to get these though.

- Getting more orbs is always appreciated. The special castle design looks really cool. Can't wait to change my current castle design.

• New Heroes (Sacred Stones) - The new Heroes that are helping to start up Book V are characters from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

• Duessel, Selena (Based Form), and Natasha will appear in a banner together with Reginn (New Mythic Hero). Natasha is going to be the 4-star demote while Duessel and Selena (Based Form) will be color sharing together. Caellach is stated to be the new Grand Hero Battle unit. Knoll will join the barracks if you clear the Book V Begins quests. So... five new Sacred Stones characters.

- Totally hyped for these units. We get can get Knoll and Caellach practically for free. That means all I have to worry about is getting Duessel, Selena (Based Form), and Natasha. I'm not too worried about getting Natasha since she'll be easier to get. I don't like that Duessel and Selena (Based Form) are color sharing, but it is what it is and can't wait to get them. Thank goodness I didn't summon yet.

• Update Information - The update information talks about changes to Aether Raids, summon screen changes, and changes to how summoning works. There is also a showing of silhouettes of the new Winter units. Apparently... We can select a focus hero (up to 3 times) if we summon 40 times on their banner. Summoning 120 times on there to earn 3 focus Heroes.

- I'm unsure if I'll be interested in summoning for the new Winter units. No idea who these units could be at the moment, so I'll just wait a while to see if I can recognize any of them. I am hoping they would be units I wouldn't be too interested though.

Overall: The FEH Channel seemed alright to me. I'm really happy that the new heroes that are coming to the game are from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I was more hyped for these units over the new characters of Book V. I feel like it has been so long for new heroes of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones to make an appearance. I think the last one was like in November of last year with the Desert Mercenaries Banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is 1,220+ orbs from what I remembered. Pretty excited to use my orbs for the new Sacred Stones units that are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes. Hope to get a bit lucky when it comes to the upcoming banner. I want these units badly.

Last edited:
An easy banner to skip for me. Though I’m happy we get Knoll for free. :)

I’m interested to see what’s in store for the Christmas units. I’m hoping I’m only going to want one of them at most.

To add to my earlier post I’m even happier with Knoll than I had originally thought haha. I just got him in game and listened to his voice lines. I instantly recognized the VA’s voice as the main character from one of my favourite anime of all time. I was likely going to build Knoll before anyways, but I’m 110% doing it now.

Spent 293 orbs on the Reginn & More Banner. Went full circle summons with 135 orbs then sniped blue for the rest of the 158 orbs. The 5-star units I've gotten on the banner are: +Def/-Res Reginn, +Atk/-HP Jill, Neutral IV Selena (Based Form) [Free Summon], +Def/-Spd Caineghis, +HP/-Atk Selena (Based Form), +Res/-Spd Adrift M!Corrin, and Neutral IV Duessel. Kind of a good haul for this summoning session.

I did get my first copy of Seteth with an IV of +Atk/-Res. Pretty cool that I got him unexpectedly during my summoning session for the banner.

It kind of sucks that I missed out on getting Natasha, but I am pretty sure that I'll be getting her at some point. I mean... I was able to get my first copy of Tethys when trying to get Spring Marissa. Though... Natasha's missing portrait in the Catalog of Heroes is gonna bug me for a while.

I actually didn't put an orb limit for myself while summoning on the banner. That was really bad on my part that I didn't put some kind of limit or I might have spent more than what I would have wanted. The max limit I usually do for summoning session currently is around 300+ orbs. Luckily, Duessel had ended my summoning session when he suddenly appeared after hoping and praying for his arrival at the 293 mark.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 952 orbs. I'm most likely not gonna summon for the new Winter units unless there is miraculously a new Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones unit on there. For now... I am continuing to save orbs for another copy of Legendary Ephraim.

Last edited:
I only went in with my free pull and tickets on the new banner. Didn't get much of note other than a 4 star Natasha on my final ticket so that's neat. I only have Armored Winter Eirika as a healer from Sacred Stones so she is a welcomed edition.

We should get the Christmas units revealed tonight. I know most people expected a banner video last night, but I don't mind too much.

Fingers crossed there's at most one unit I will really want. *cries in orbs*

Back