FE Heroes discussion

Spent 135 orbs on the Despair and Hope Banner. I was able to get 2 copies of Gatrie and Ced. The first Ced I received was a +Res/-Def while the last one was a +Atk/-Spd. With Gatrie... The first one I received was a +Res/-Atk while the last one was a +Def/-Atk. I was able to get Ilyana like I wanted, but she's +Def/-Spd when it comes to her IVs. So... I guess I'll wait patiently to get better IVs for her. I rather not waste the Trait Fruit on her. Jill also came home for me in my summoning session. Her IVs are +Spd/-Res. Pretty awesome that I was able to get her at all. I picked Shinon (Neutral IV) as my spark pull since I thought it would be nice to have him since I got everyone else during my summoning session on this banner. So... I basically was able to get everyone in the banner with 135 orbs and the spark. I'm probably skipping the To Stay Dreaming Banner now.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 918 orbs. Saving the rest of my orbs for when Legendary Ephraim comes back around once more.

-------------------------------​

Last edited:

A new mythic hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

Plumeria is finally going to be a usable unit in the game. I kind of figured that she was going to be the new mythic unit since the latest chapters in the game relates things about her. It is really great that I have somewhat of a chance to potentially get her. I haven't fully decided yet since I am prioritizing Legendary Ephraim first for this banner. My orb limit for this banner is going to be about like 300 orbs. I don't think I want to spend more than that amount. If I get a Legendary Ephraim really early on then I might try to go for Plumeria if I feel like doing so.

Legendary Ephraim shares his color with Legendary Lucina and Lilith. I have a +Atk merged Legendary Lucina and a +Spd/-Res Legendary Lucina. Don't really mind much if I get another one of her. But... I really want to get Legendary Ephraim more despite him being like outdated and whatnot. I use my favorites when I play Fire Emblem Heroes. Lilith is also going to be featured in this mythic banner. She's a character I wouldn't mind having if I were to somehow obtain her for this banner. Her design is really cute and a character I don't currently have.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 985 orbs. Most obviously not going to stay that way after I spent my orbs on the banner.

Spent 298 orbs on the Mythic Banner. I was able to get a +Spd/-HP Lilith. That was the only good thing I was able to get when it came to this banner. I think all the luck I kind of been having is all used up. :T Hope to get him when he makes a rerun. All I needed was one copy and the game just prevented me from getting him. Not upset that I got Lilith on here. It's just that it took too many of my orbs just to get something good. That's pretty much is what I was upset about during my summoning experience. Praying that I will be able to get him the next time.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 711 orbs. Saving the rest of my orbs for when Legendary Ephraim comes back again. Unless there are some new heroes coming from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones to this game. Probably the only time I would spend my orbs. I'm probably going to skip out on the new Halloween units and the new Legendary Hero. Most definitely the new Legendary Hero because I can't be wasting my orbs. Legendary Ephraim is my highest priority when it comes to my most wanted unit in the game. Hope to be bless the next time around.

I free pulled Plumeria (+Def -Atk)... I swear I’ve been feeling “meh” about the fairies since this book started but they all seem to love me and show up when I don’t even want them. I have both Peony and Mirabilis with a couple merges each.

Oh well I’m not going to complain I have a mythic dancer for Astra season now.

New Halloween banner is interesting I was hoping for a skip as I want to save for OG Blue Olwen’s re-run in December, but I can’t really pass up on Female Robin. Especially Fallen Female Robin. The Harmonic Hero seems cute with Tiki and Ninian, but I’m fine passing on them though as I already have more than one version of both of them.

Glad to finally see Tellius dragons in the game. I was curious to see if they would be added as beast or dragon units as they are technically both in the Tellius games. Making them dragons was the better choice I think. I may or may not build the free Ena as I’ve never really been big on her character so we’ll have to see.

Also to give an update to my earlier posts I was able to get a Mist from this weeks revival banner. On my second summon (after the free pull, but in the same circle) which was awesome. She’s +Hp -Def. Levelling her up I knew her combat was bad but hoo boy. xD I’ll still use her as support. She can supply the occasional debuff when it’s safe for her to do so, but otherwise she’ll stick to healing duty. I’m really glad I finally got her though.

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

I'm not really feeling this Halloween Banner that's coming up, so it's really good for me that I can easily save my orbs when Legendary Ephraim comes back in late February next year. Also... The Forging Bonds Revival for Annette is coming in November, so I am hoping to get as many orbs as I can for that one and potentially summon on there to get Annette. Haven't fully decided if I want to summon on that yet.

In any case... The only unit that I am interested on the upcoming banner is Xane and he's the 4-star demote for the banner. Hoping to potentially get him on the free summon, but I don't think I would get him on that and probably would get a unit that I don't particularly need.

Ena is going to be the tempest trial+ unit that's going to be obtainable on the tempest trial+ event. Never really had much of an opinion on her, but I do like the sound of her English voice though. I'm always glad to have free units whether I actively use the unit or not.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 771 orbs. Still saving my orbs for Legendary Ephraim. Praying that I get him in late February.

Last edited:
im just glad i can skip this banner since i blew my orbs on b!ike merges

Got Halloween Robin on my second pull so I think I’ll stop while I’m ahead. Xane seems super cool tho, joining Brammimond as a “I really don’t know you too well but colorless mage hype” unit

Also got +atk Keaton on one of my free summons not long ago which came out of nowhere, so uh, cool.

I also gotta say, while the resplendent Takumi looks nice it takes away from his fallen version, I could appreciate how they were drawn by the same artist.

I decided to get back into feh and caught up on all the story missions I missed. I feel like I took a long enough hiatus from the game to warrant returning to it. I chose Edelgard on the most recent free summon banner because she’s a better version of the Hector I was using considering she has slightly better stats and can actually move more than one space at a time. I’m sitting at a little above 100 orbs now, which isn’t a ton, but I’m going to be saving them up this time around. None of the current banners interest me anyway.

New Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I'm not really too interested in this banner. Though... I do like Flayn the most out of the whole bunch. That's just because she is a flying staff unit. It'll be nice if I could get her with my free summon or tickets. But... I shouldn't really expect too much when it comes to summoning.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 880 orbs. I'm still adamant about saving my orbs for Legendary Ephraim. So... I probably won't be using my orbs unless there are some new Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units. Annette is still a unit that I am kind of on the fence about whether or not I want to spend my orbs for her on that Forging Bond Revival. Plumeria was also another unit I was thinking about getting since she had been first released, but I was hoping to aim for her after potentially getting Legendary Ephraim. She's like making a come back in like December. So... That's another thing that's added to my list. Plus... I'm a little worried about new units from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones coming to the game before late February 2021. I have a lot to think about when it comes to what I want to be spending my orbs on.

Summoned on the new heroes banner and spent a lot of orbs in order to get Shamir. By the time I was finished I had summoned enough (40 times) to get a free summon, which I used on Catherine. I also got... Osian as well, lmao. Unsure yet on whether or not I’ll use any of them in a team. I kind of want to do an all Three Houses character team, but not sure how I would structure that. Will experiment with it later.

LTFUHlD.jpg

3PqsXKV.jpg

16puUYg.jpg

The banner wasn’t very nice to me. I got several 5 stars but all pity breakers of units I already had. I ended up with a Leanne, Ophelia, and pre-timeskip Edelgard. I ended up merging them all as I already had good ivs for the three of them. Ophelia is up to +8 now I swear the girl loves me as I’ve never once tried to pull for her on purpose and I have no desire to +10 her but she’s finding a way to do it herself it seems...

Ended up sparking for Flayn as she’s by far my favourite on the banner. I’m officially orb broke now so I’m hoping to be able to skip any November banners in order to save for December or beyond.

A new legendary hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.

It's not a surprise to me that the new legendary hero would be Dimitri. I'm a little bit tempted to summon for him, but I think I'll be fine with just having my Brave Dimitri for the time being. Perhaps the next time he comes around I might try to summon for him. For right now... Just saving my orbs for Legendary Ephraim and potentially new Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units. Still haven't made a decision for Annette yet. It would be nice to get her though. I'll just wait until like the 2nd to the last day of the Forging Bond Revival to make a decision on that.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 972 orbs. Still continuously saving my orbs for units that I want. Hope to get them soon.

Summoned on the legendary hero banner hoping to get Dimitri. I didn’t get Dimitri, but with the last of my eight orbs I got...

The Hero-King, Marth.

1cwfhSn.jpg

I did my free pull and then bailed on the legendary banner. I got a 3 star Shanna and manualed her for later.

I look forward to seeing what heroes we end up getting for November (though I'm hoping I can pass on them as I'd prefer to continue saving orbs). We shall see.

Is it just me, or are Aether Raids a lot easier than they used to be? Granted, I did swap in Edelgard in to my main team, so my team is a bit better than it used to be, but still. I keep winning battle after battle and haven’t lost in awhile. All the way up to almost tier 18 now. 0_o

This Auto Chess mode looks weird, I heard it's inspired by a mode from dota. The TT reward Hana looks cute but not something I'll invest in. I might +10 Ena though...

Ninja heroes for a likely one off theme seasonal banner neat. I personally don't have any ties to any of the characters featured though so an easy skip from me. I'm curious to see the next set of new heroes this month though. I do but don't hope for a Genealogy banner with Azelle. I really want him but I also want to keep saving orbs... I'd be ok if he was a demote though. Actually that'd be ideal imo.

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

So... A Ninja-themed Banner. :T I'm not really feeling the units for the banner, but I am glad that Zihark is coming into the game now. It would be nice to have him though. Just for collection purposes. There isn't much of a reason for me to get him besides that. I'm most likely not going to spend my orbs for this banner. I mean... Still deciding about summoning on the Forging Bond Revival Banner that is coming up soon.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 1,052 orbs. Still saving up my orbs for the moment.

Back