FE Heroes discussion

A new Feh Channel video is up to talk about the latest information for the game. Check the video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​
  • Pirate's Pride Banner - The characters featured on here are: Tibarn (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn), Brigid (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War), Geese (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade), and Veronica (Fire Emblem Heroes). The Harmonized Hero for this upcoming banner is Veronica and she is paired up with Xander (Fire Emblem Fates).

• The Tempest Trial+ unit is Darros (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light).

- I'm definitely going to skip over this banner and just keep to the free summon. Not really attached to any of these units to want to spend my orbs on them. I am perfectly content with just having the Tempest Trial+ unit. Good luck to those who are going to summon.

• Update Information - The update information stated that it will include an improved portrait display for taller screens, more Arena Maps, and summoning pool changes. There's also Weekly Revivals due to the changes in the summoning pool. Choose Your Legends 2 Winners will also be getting a weapon refine. They'll be getting their weapon refine in September.

- The only things I actually cared about during this part was the Weekly Revivals and the CYL 2 units weapon refine.

• Feh's Summer Celebration - The Feh's Summer Celebration includes this one and that one. This screenshot here shows the daily summoning focus revivals that will take place alongside the Daily Bound Hero Battle Revivals for the celebration. This other screenshot here shows the total rewards for the celebration in Fire Emblem Heroes. The units on the new Hero Fest Banner are Bernadetta, Nagi, Duo Hero Ephraim, and Sothis. 5 first summon tickets will be given out for the new Hero Fest banner.

- The new Hero Fest Banner kind of makes me want to use my orbs to get another copy of Duo Hero Ephraim (preferably one with IVs instead of a neutral one). But... I'll probably wait until like the last day to make a decision on that.

Overall: The FEH Channel seemed alright to me. I didn't expect too much out of it if I had to be honest. Though... Free stuff is well... free stuff.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 816 orbs. I'm going to continue to save up my orbs for right now.

Last edited:

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

I'm pretty excited for this banner to drop soon to Fire Emblem Heroes. The amount of orbs that I currently have is at 1,016 orbs. I spent 47 orbs a few days after the Hero Fest Banner had dropped. That Duo Hero Ephraim had tempted me a little bit. Ended up getting +Atk/-HP Nils, +Spd/-Def Dimitri, and +HP/-Def Duo Ephraim on there. Plus... I was able to get a free +Def/-Spd Lysithea on the Heroes with Moonbow Banner. That means I have both a Blue Lions Route Team and a Golden Deer Route Team now. My plan for the new banner is to go for only the first spark then call it quits and get my free summon of one of the CYL4 units. Hope I get some luck on this banner and get some good pulls.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Last edited:
I got absolutely nothing from the free CYL4 banner summons. I wasn't really too keen on anyone in particular though. Both characters and skills.

Spent 135 orbs on the Choose Your Legends 4 Banner (A New Future). I was able to get 2 copies of Brave Edelgard as well as a 5-star Male Kris (+Spd/-Res). The first Brave Edelgard I received was a +Def/-Atk while the last one was a +Res/-HP. I was also able to get a 4-star Altena (+Atk/-Def) and my first copy of Forrest (+Def/-Res). Used my first and only spark on Brave Claude then went to use my free summon for Brave Dimitri.

Overall, I feel pretty alright with my summoning session for the CYL 4 Banner. I wasn't expecting to get 2 copies of Brave Edelgard on there. Now... I have 3 out of the 4 Choose Your Legends 4 Units since I used my first spark for Brave Claude and used my free 5-star summon for Brave Dimitri. Haven't really decided yet on what I want to do with the 2 copies of Brave Edelgard that I've gotten.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 895 orbs. Saving the rest of my orbs for when Legendary Ephraim comes back around.

Last edited:

A new legendary hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.

Mhm... :T The Legendary Hero is going to be Female Corrin. Don't really have much of an opinion on Legendary Corrin besides the artwork for her seems alright to me. Never played Fire Emblem Fates before, but I've read fanfiction about some of the characters though.

If I had to summon on the banner then I would most likely go for Nils, L!Julia, or L!Eirika. To get better IVs for Nils or L!Julia. (Note: I know about the Trait Fruit and everything, but more information about that is like coming in September.) Having a +1 merge for my L!Eirika.

I'm most likely not going to summon on the upcoming legendary banner because I am thinking if I want to summon on the Ruse Banner for Annette. It is a bit tempting for me to want to summon for her because I do want to get every Blue Lion House character in Fire Emblem Heroes at some point. I'll probably wait until like the last day to make a decision on that though. I want to be sure if I want to summon or not.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 968 orbs. Possibly going to keep saving my orbs for another Legendary Ephraim.

I’m gonna pass on this banner too. I’m not a big fan of female Corrin to begin with and I already have her Dream and Fallen alts. Especially when her Fallen alt is also colourless.

Good luck to those who do summon though!

I’m mostly saving for OG Mist’s revival banner (I know she’s a horrible unit but after finally playing the Tellius games she’s one of my favourites). I’d also like a merge for my OG Blue Olwen but I mostly want to get Mist.

i was gonna pull for rinkah but that is the worst ****ing green pool ive seen

Reactions: JSS
I spent 500+ orbs on the special seasonals banner for NY Anna. She went from +2 to +4. That +2 was from January when I spent over 1000 orbs for her mostly. I love this game. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) And then they rerun Awakening Anna at the same time after I spent them. :) :) :) :) #ThankYouIntelligentSystems

I stopped playing maybe a year ago; I was a day one player. Has the game improved any or gotten any new features? I stopped playing since I kept getting units with not the right stats. Also, my friend that was a huge fire emblem friend stopped playing it since it no longer felt like a fire emblem game to him as well as my other friends. just curious if it is worth checking out again as a f2p player?

I stopped playing maybe a year ago; I was a day one player. Has the game improved any or gotten any new features? I stopped playing since I kept getting units with not the right stats. Also, my friend that was a huge fire emblem friend stopped playing it since it no longer felt like a fire emblem game to him as well as my other friends. just curious if it is worth checking out again as a f2p player?

Well there is an update on the way that will add a new collectible item that will allow you to change the ivs of a chosen unit to what you want. It’ll likely take time to gain enough for changing the stats of one unit but I consider that to be a really nice improvement. As I myself have a couple units that are hard to get that I wish had different IVs.

Well there is an update on the way that will add a new collectible item that will allow you to change the ivs of a chosen unit to what you want. It’ll likely take time to gain enough for changing the stats of one unit but I consider that to be a really nice improvement. As I myself have a couple units that are hard to get that I wish had different IVs.

Ooh nice. Thanks for sharing that. I might have to take another look at it when it comes out then :D.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 895 orbs. I spent 106 orbs on the Heroes with Ruse Skills banner. Ended up getting +Atk/-HP Elenora and +Res/-Spd Kaden. +Def/-Atk Ephraim was my free summon on the Heroes with Ruse Skills while +Atk/-Def Myrrh was my free summon on Weekly Revival 5. I was thinking of using more of my orbs on the Heroes with Ruse Skills banner, but I didn't want to risk using too many of my orbs to obtain Annette. Maybe when she comes back around again then I might try to summon for her. For now... I'll just keep saving my orbs for Legendary Ephraim.

Last edited:

This is an interesting dance banner. I'm really liking the artwork for these units. It kind of makes me a bit tempted to summon just for a little bit. Though... I would most likely aim for Lachesis since she's the 4-star demote on the upcoming banner if I were to summon. So... I'm not really sure if I really want to summon on this banner just yet. Just going to keep that thought on the back burner for now. Eldigan is going to be the tempest trial+ unit for the upcoming tempest trial+. I figured it was him when I watched the banner trailer for the first time.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 943 orbs. Still saving my orbs for Legendary Ephraim when he comes back around.

Last edited:
I decided to pull mostly since I finished playing Genealogy for the first time a couple months ago and Deirdre x Sigurd is one of my fave canon pairings. Got a neutral one in about 40ish orbs. Not too shabby. I also got 2 Lachesis demotes. I love the little detail where she holds her mask to her face just as she’s about to proc her special before throwing it.

I wasn’t planning on keeping Eldigan as I already have a slow lance dancer (Berkut), but I just got his 4 star version from tempest and man his art is amazing. I’m not even much of an Eldigan fan but his art alone makes me want to build him. I’d also feel bad to not keep him as I got his sister and she adores him.

Oh... :0 The New Heroes that are coming into Fire Emblem Heroes are from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I'm really hyped for this particular banner. Ilyana is one of my favorite Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn characters. I'm definitely going to spend my orbs to get her. Thank goodness that I have been hoarding my orbs for so long. Plus... She's also going to be the 4-star demote unit. Another added bonus for me. But... I don't like the fact she is color-sharing with Gatrie. :T Can't believe they did that. I'll be spending around 135 orbs max on the banner. I am also low-key hoping to get Jill as well since I have Haar in my list of available units to use in combat.

Petrine is an upcoming GHB unit that is coming to the game as well. That's really exciting news. Love getting free units.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is at 1,040 orbs. It won't be at 1,040 orbs for long. That's for sure.

Last edited:
Glad I can skip this banner. I’m holding out to see what the Halloween units end up being next month as well as Mist’s revival (I know she’s a horrible unit but I never got her and I love her character so much).

I know a lot of people were waiting for more Tellius units so that’s good to see. Especially Jill as it seemed like just about everyone wanted her in. I’ll probably use my free summons for Jill but I won’t be too upset if I don’t get her.

Things would be different for me if Marcia was on this banner, but thankfully I’m safe... for now at least.

I haven’t played feh in ages, but I love Shinon, so it’s nice to see him finally added to the game, and with some great artwork too! Now if only Boyd could be added...

Well I said I was going to skip this banner and I still am after using up my free pulls and tickets but I still got what I was interested in by sheer luck.

I only pulled green orbs during the free summon and when using tickets.

My free summon was Yarne. I’ve just manualled him for now as I already have a +Spd copy of him with a couple merges. My 5th summon (circle during the use of my second ticket) I got Jill +Atk -Def. I would have preferred -Res but I’m definitely not gonna complain considering I was ready to just do minimum summons and not get anything notable.

Back