• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Just moved all my current feh and acpc data to my tablet, and I have to say it’s so much more fun than playing feh on my phone. Super excited for the maintenance and being able to play book III! :)

Omg the new banner really likes me. Since there was a cool colorless unit, I decided to try to get my last Niles. I now have my first +10 unit. And more Eirs than I thought I'd ever get. I am torn between summoning more on colorless and waiting for holiday units.

SmartSelectImage_2018-12-12-08-29-01.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2018-12-11-17-47-29.jpg

I've summoned 3 5 stars off of Hero Fest so far!
...Except all 3 of them are off-focus units that I didn't want!
And they have bad IV's even if I did want to use them! :D
This is why I've moved over to Dragalia more recently
-Atk Ishtar, -Atk Adrift M!Corrin, -Def Myrrh. Null Follow Up is cool I guess but idk who would want it.

Last edited:
Managed to summon 5 star Robin from the New Power 1 banner using my free pull and 5 star Ike: Young Mercenary from the Ike & Soren’s Battle banner using orbs while I was trying to summon Elincia. I’m all out of orbs now, so probably going to start saving up again. :)

Last edited:

Something new in Fire Emblem Heroes. New Winter Units. Check it out if you haven't already.

- I'm currently conflicted if I should spend my 270+ orbs on this Winter Banner. :T I guess I got some time to decide until then.​

Just moved all my current feh and acpc data to my tablet, and I have to say it’s so much more fun than playing feh on my phone. Super excited for the maintenance and being able to play book III! :)

I never even bother playing it on the phone cause it will be so small and hard to play cause you can't really see anything then. Also that's why I started the game on tablet instead and that reminds me I should get back on this game cause it kinda have been long time.

Managed to summon a -HP/+DEF Winter Tharja using my free pull on the Winter’s Envoy banner. Probably not going to try for any of the other Winter/Christmas units as they don’t interest me that much. Time to start saving up again. :)

Managed to summon a -HP/+DEF Winter Tharja using my free pull on the Winter’s Envoy banner. Probably not going to try for any of the other Winter/Christmas units as they don’t interest me that much. Time to start saving up again. :)

Nice! I got Winter Robin for my free pull and I wasn’t even hoping to get anything. I too am skipping the new banner. The units are nice, but there’s no one I’m super into and more armors is bleh.

Nice! I got Winter Robin for my free pull and I wasn’t even hoping to get anything. I too am skipping the new banner. The units are nice, but there’s no one I’m super into and more armors is bleh.
Congrats on those free pulls. :] Wish I was lucky to get those kinds of free pulls. I actually spent orbs to get the new Winter units. Was able to get a +Atk/-Def Winter Ephraim with 60 orbs and a +Res/-HP Winter Eirika with only like 100+ orbs. I was going to see if I could try to get one of the first Winter units, but I decided to pass and save up for Legendary Eirika. I'm pretty happy that I have an Ephraim Emblem team now. Hoping for an Eirika Emblem team soon.

Last edited:
Edit: Apparently, I ended up not getting the right video of it and got the some other video that seemed like it was official. Better late than never. Hahaha. XD This is something I can take with me before 2018 ends.

Last edited:
The new Legendary Banner looks interesting, and there’s a couple units I can summon for merges (like Summer Camilla, Legendary Hector, and Eir), but then again I don’t have a lot of orbs right now, so we’ll see what happens. :)

ryumia i think you just got bamboozed
Lol. Yeah. XD I did. Saw the new video of it. Should of checked more carefully next time.

- Apparently it was this one. So... Yeah. I did check more carefully this time.

Comment: After watching this video... Some of the heroes that were this one had been seen in that fake one. So... I guess I didn't mess up too badly. Hahaha. Though... This banner does give me a reason to skip it. Still waiting for Legendary Eirika. :/

Last edited:
The video you posted by mistake didn’t happen to be the one by Ghast was it? He’s a Fire Emblem youtuber I sometimes like to watch and it was a neat little project he worked with a bunch of people on.

The video you posted by mistake didn’t happen to be the one by Ghast was it? He’s a Fire Emblem youtuber I sometimes like to watch and it was a neat little project he worked with a bunch of people on.

It was. I remember there being a colorless unit that said Ghast. I thought the previous video was official too, lmao. Glad that the units are mostly the same, but funnily enough the legendary hero Ghast seems way more interesting than the official variation-of-Azura legendary hero imo, lmao.

The video you posted by mistake didn?t happen to be the one by Ghast was it? He?s a Fire Emblem youtuber I sometimes like to watch and it was a neat little project he worked with a bunch of people on.
It was... :p The video looked too real at first, so I thought it was an official thing. But... Thunder came to the rescue. I also saw other youtubers reacting to it too. So... I am a little relieved by that.

It was. I remember there being a colorless unit that said Ghast. I thought the previous video was official too, lmao. Glad that the units are mostly the same, but funnily enough the legendary hero Ghast seems way more interesting than the official variation-of-Azura legendary hero imo, lmao.
I agree you about Ghast. Kind of wish it was a thing. But... Oh well.

Ooh I like all of the colorless units. I may try summoning a bit on that banner. I am only interested in Azura if Gray Waves is stealable. ;)

Ooh I like all of the colorless units. I may try summoning a bit on that banner. I am only interested in Azura if Gray Waves is stealable. ;)
I wish you a lot of luck if you do plan to spend your orbs on that banner. :]

Lol. Yeah. XD I did. Saw the new video of it. Should of checked more carefully next time.

- Apparently it was this one. So... Yeah. I did check more carefully this time.

Comment: After watching this video... Some of the heroes that were this one had been seen in that fake one. So... I guess I didn't mess up too badly. Hahaha. Though... This banner does give me a reason to skip it. Still waiting for Legendary Eirika. :/

Keep saving your orbs, Legendary Eirika is returning next month

Back