• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I pulled 4* Fae with my free summon. Not too bad as I didn't have her already and that now gives me all the current dragons. I kept pulling and got the usual 3* duplicate trash so I stopped.

I love being able to reroll the training tower. Much better if you're training up specific units.

Urgh I got a 3* Henry. I guess its Ignis and G Tomebreaker fodder though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot about the hero catalog! I have 92/159 heroes right now.

Omfg I give up on this game now.. got some snorbs bc hey I had some dough to spend...

Nope not a ****ing single summer unit. at all. Got a few 4* fodder but uuurgh I just wanna delete this account and re-roll til I get Chrom on a new one :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

re catalog, 93/159 yes bad luck galore lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its okay, I'm just saving my orbs for Thursday so I can waste them all on Hero Fest and get no 5*'s

Yeah I'll guess I waste more on that but seriously can someone just take my account and poop on it :(

Omfg I give up on this game now.. got some snorbs bc hey I had some dough to spend...

Nope not a ****ing single summer unit. at all. Got a few 4* fodder but uuurgh I just wanna delete this account and re-roll til I get Chrom on a new one :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its okay, I'm just saving my orbs for Thursday so I can waste them all on Hero Fest and get no 5*'s

- - - Post Merge - - -

glitch post i guess le sigh.

but yeah last time i try on a seasonal banner really. i just wanna start over.

Screenshot_2017-08-07-14-41-50.jpg

I nearly had a heart attack

Last edited:
Got another chrom from the free summon Sheila's gonna kill me but he doesn't have any good skills for fodder. Maybe defiant defense

Last edited:
Got another chrom from the free summon [/s]Sheila's gonna kill me [/s] but he doesn't have any good skills for fodder. Maybe defiant defense

yes im gonna kill you.. grrr.

also i wouldn't care if he had like **** iVs if I ever get one... Like... red is my least fav color meow lol

Last edited:
Back at tier 19 :). Gonna get myself kicked back to 18 for the 4 orbs, than go back to 19. The 10th can't come sooner, I have 31 orbs I'm tempted to spend

Last edited:
Just gonna post this here before I drop...
phAxBf5.jpg

Wasted 18 orbs on the TT banner for a Delthea. There was a session with 4 blues, and they were all 3 star mages :|

CAEDA YOU ARE NOT CHROM.

I usually don't care too much about GHB lol I can only get like the lowest junk so ...rip.

Screenshot_2017-08-08-16-25-07.jpg

I'm already sick of seeing multiples of the same hero -_- Taking on 2 Hector's or Ryoma's are the bane of me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the refresh button on the training tower is making training Marth and Tiki a breezeeee

View attachment 205517

I'm already sick of seeing multiples of the same hero -_- Taking on 2 Hector's or Ryoma's are the bane of me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the refresh button on the training tower is making training Marth and Tiki a breezeeee

Refresh is like the best thing ever .. I mean I hate getting like 5 mages on the TS levels lol

My body is ready for tomorrow... I swear unless I get something useful now I'm really tempted to take a looong break from this. (Not only bc I never get Chrom but my RNG seed are like the worst I ever got on those luck games uuugh)

My body is ready for tomorrow... I swear unless I get something useful now I'm really tempted to take a looong break from this. (Not only bc I never get Chrom but my RNG seed are like the worst I ever got on those luck games uuugh)

Lets all hope. I want some juicy 5*'s

Lets all hope. I want some juicy 5*'s

Yeah that too.. Well I need more good red units in general *cough* cream, i mean chrom *cough* and other stuff that is not donnel or barst and bartre lolol.

also if there is one unit i never had, it's kagero :/

Yes, I want a Kagero too. I have a bunch of thieves but I have such trouble trying to level them up. Kagero looks like she has the most potential.

Got another Bartre with my free pull. Yay me ....

Back