• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I have 6 out of the 8 heroes for voting gauntlet, all at level 1 so it's going to be easy. Looking forward to lots of feathers. ;)

i finally got dancer inigo
+hp -res but i don't care i love him

not really sure what to give him though i'm bad at mages

Last edited:
i finally got dancer inigo
+hp -res but i don't care i love him

not really sure what to give him though i'm bad at mages

Aha those ivs are the same as my second 1! I merged my -atk one into the +hp one

You could do the gronnraven, TA build. He can be a dancer, and a rein killer when needed. Slap on bowbreaker and now he's a Bow Lyn killer

Aha those ivs are the same as my second 1! I merged my -atk one into the +hp one

You could do the gronnraven, TA build. He can be a dancer, and a rein killer when needed. Slap on bowbreaker and now he's a Bow Lyn killer

Yeah I was definitely gonna do gronnraven/TA but wasn't sure about the rest. Would be great if I had a spare 5* cecilia laying around though lmao.

Yeah I was definitely gonna do gronnraven/TA but wasn't sure about the rest. Would be great if I had a spare 5* cecilia laying around though lmao.

I don't think it's that necessary, since archers are mainly the problem in the colourless pool and bow breaker should take care of it. Personally, I'd only give him raven+ if I had nothing else to promote or if he was my absolute favourite character and wanted to build him completely

Last edited:
I don't think it's that necessary, since archers are mainly the problem in the colourless pool and bow breaker should take care of it. Personally, I'd only give him raven+ if I had nothing else to promote or if he was my absolute favourite character and wanted to build him completely

I like my units STRONG, mudkipz

(also I don't have any spare cecilias + I already have my own personal 5* one)

Just beat the new squad assault! They were fairly easy, except for maybe the Nohrian Summer stage, but Hector managed to survive and kill Summer Corrin which made everything easier for Lilina and Summer Gaius

i havent posted here in a while but things that have happened
+res -hp performer azura
+spd -atk performer olivia
+atk -def mae (4 star)
pulled another y. tiki, i merged her with my complete y. tiki
hoping to get inigo or another good green unit, another p. azura is fine
voted for ninian in the gauntlet

Except for buying the 3 orb pack once, I'm f2p and I just made it into tier 20 :D. Now I can have 2 weeks off from the arena.

Also merged my 5 star saizo into a 5* +1, so I guess I'm gonna go up to +10. With 41 defense, he's so much fun to use, because of the sprite just standing there when you take damage. I pray tho if he ever gets attacked by a mage

Ugh, While trying for inigo I pulled another 5* raven. This is like my 3rd one. If it keeps going like this I might soon have a +10 raven. I mean it could've been one of the focus units, hector, brave Ike, or even HAWKEYE for deathblow 3 fodder but no. It always has to be raven. it's like this game hates me. What do I need to do with this many raven? I don't need him game. I also tried for takumi but as always no luck :(.

The recent additions to the team:

Screenshot_2017-10-10-20-46-03.jpg
Screenshot_2017-10-10-20-46-13.jpg
Screenshot_2017-10-10-20-45-57.jpg
Screenshot_2017-10-10-20-45-53.jpg

I'm sowwy about my luck >_< (except Olivia i upgraded her and gonna give her wo dao and moonbow from athena

JFC I BOUGHT 48 ORBS AND GOT 5 STAR P. AZURA, KATARINA, OSCAR, MERRIC AND RAVEN
IM SO SAD THAT KAT IS -SPD BUT I MIGHT as well give my brave axe+ to legion, maybe swift sparrow too?? uhm im that mad but it could work

- - - Post Merge - - -

kat could still work as a magic check, since shes +res and most red tome users are pretty slow so g tomebreaker would work to take out ninos and sonias and inigos and summer elises giving away sparrow like that just isnt worth it

LGooBnGl.png

my condition doesnt seem to be improving

I was at 3.25 or something, until a Shigure killed my pity rate, because there was no greens. I was upset at first, but he's +Spd/-Def, but I still wish it were Azura :(. At least I can make Mercer emblem with Chrom (no Ryomas :() Spring Chrom, Azama, and Shigure

Stepped into tier 20 arena for the first time, and I was against merges so I just surrendered and won't be participating this week

- - - Post Merge - - -

what units would work well with steady blow?

If that's the atk /def of the blow skills, a Saizo would work great with it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
steady blow is spd/def, i accidentally said sturdy blow before i edited it which is atk/def but i still think a saizo would work well with that! ive been interested in building a saizo for a while.

steady blow is spd/def, i accidentally said sturdy blow before i edited it which is atk/def but i still think a saizo would work well with that! ive been interested in building a saizo for a while.

If you want to have some fun with him equip fortress defense ;) a neutral one reaches 38 or so at 5 star and tanks almost everything

Last edited:
finally got p arts azura aaa don't care about her ivs i just wanted one lool

Got an Amelia from the free Minerva & Maria summon, -atk hhhhhhhhhh

Back