FE Heroes discussion

Apparently, there is going to be a voting gauntlet coming up today around 11 pm (PST) according to this site. Not sure who I will vote for this one, so I suppose I'll have to choose someone at random like I did in the last voting gauntlet.

I find it weird they just put Ryouma in the voting gauntlet. Like no costume or anything, just him.

I'm going for Chrom though, he's been a pretty good unit.

Apparently, there is going to be a voting gauntlet coming up today around 11 pm (PST) according to this site. Not sure who I will vote for this one, so I suppose I'll have to choose someone at random like I did in the last voting gauntlet.

sounds like a camilla/tharja final round

I've had zero luck with the Christmas banner so gave up and pulled on the New Year one instead and got Azura, Takumi and a Nephenee. Pretty good, haven't had 3x5* in a single session before. ;)

Screenshot_2017-12-31-07-26-41.jpg

Juliaaaaa why couldnt you be Azuraaaaa

Why isn't Corrin in that Voting gauntlet omg, it's pretty silly to randomly have regular Ryoma there.

Last edited:
I honestly hate green stones so much, they NEVER show up. In about 60 orbs this morning, only three of them were green, and that was with colour sniping. It's such a ****ty way to make us waste orbs, I hate it. I really wish they'd add a split colour mechanic, or at least do something to increase the odds of green stones showing up but since each unit is predetermined when you open the summoning session, it seems like it would be a difficult thing to implement because green units are outnumbered. At least, I assume that's the way it works.

Anyway, it took me the entire month to get PA Azura, and now I'm going through the same trouble again. I suppose it's only the first day, I really hope my luck isn't as bad as it was before because I'd like to get Camilla too. I got another Katarina today so I guess that's swift sparrow fodder.

On another note, all these seasonal banners have made it really hard to save orbs. I feel like they're not giving us enough content to complement the amount of limited units. I haven't had 100+ orbs since the summer.

iWNsfD1.jpg

IV's aren't really a big deal for me with Azura, just really happy I got one of my favourite fates characters

Last edited:
iWNsfD1.jpg

IV's aren't really a big deal for me with Azura, just really happy I got one of my favourite fates characters

got her too at +hp -def, luckily she's not -atk like my last azura

feels like i've had to throw a ton of orbs at the seasonal banners before i ever got anything, so this is a nice change of pace.

Just pulled Azura! tho shes -atk + def...

I'd use her as a 100% support unit. Her base weapon, Slaying Axe or Emerald Axe. Moonbow or Luna special, Fury or Life and Death A slot, Wings of Mercy B slot, Hone Fliers C and a Fortify seal for buffing allies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could also use TA in the A slot if running Hagoita or Slaying Axe

I'd use her as a 100% support unit. Her base weapon, Slaying Axe or Emerald Axe. Moonbow or Luna special, Fury or Life and Death A slot, Wings of Mercy B slot, Hone Fliers C and a Fortify seal for buffing allies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could also use TA in the A slot if running Hagoita or Slaying Axe

Yeah, I was planning to. If i get another I might do a different build tho

Kinda regret not spending more orbs on the 8% in Colourless and Red. Didn't have any of the red units and Ryoma still hasn't showed up for me, but Azura :/. Should've pulled more on colourless tho because my Saizos still at +1, but I got one Lyn which is the one I didn't want because I already have her.

I've also been putting some merges on a M!Corrin because best sword lord :). Him and Saizo are on my main arena team and they're so much fun to use

Back