• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

oh holy **** i just got a +atk/-def azura and a +res/-atk azura (both performing) in one summon!! :O

Finally pulled a Performing Arts Shigure! Ah, he is so good. I love using him in battle.

I'm praying there's no hallower banner, but after what IS did, you never know anymore. Praying my pity rate gets broken by Azura because once it is, I'm saving for Silas, Delthea, Ryoma, or next limited banner

i think you're better off hoping the halloween banner is garbage

G7MmSMy.jpg
Lil project I've been working on, gotta hopefully pull more of her and upgrade her eventually.

i think you're better off hoping the halloween banner is garbage

Ahahah, I'll still pull on it. Even if all the units are crap, I still have to have at least one of them since it'll be a limited banner. If I didn't have the need to have at least one character from each limited banner, I wouldn't have pulled on the Bridal Blessings one. I'm just glad I got Bridal Lyn and Cordelia on the same summoning session

Ughhh. I just had a 5* Cain break my pity rate of 4.75 for Sigurd! My pity rate was so high so I was sure I'd get him but noooooo. I got a stupid 5* Cain instead. Now that my pity rate is gone, I'll probably not get him as I really don't have much time left anymore. I just wish the chances of getting a focus unit was higher than a non focus unit, Like focus 4% and non focus 2%. that'd make most people happier and things like this wouldn't happen anymore... I just really hope I still get Sigurd in the end because I really really want him so badly.

Ughhh. I just had a 5* Cain break my pity rate of 4.75 for Sigurd! My pity rate was so high so I was sure I'd get him but noooooo. I got a stupid 5* Cain instead. Now that my pity rate is gone, I'll probably not get him as I really don't have much time left anymore. I just wish the chances of getting a focus unit was higher than a non focus unit, Like focus 4% and non focus 2%. that'd make most people happier and things like this wouldn't happen anymore... I just really hope I still get Sigurd in the end because I really really want him so badly.

Ohhhh, I'm assuming you didn't do a full summon when you got Cain? Usually when a pity rates that high and you get a 5 star, you should just do a full summon to take advantage of that pity rate before it resets.

I really wish they did something about the rates too :/. I have been screwed over by 2 Lilinas, a Hawkeye, and 2 Lucius. If you get an off focus, the pity rate should reset for it, but the banner focus rate stays the same. That's just wishful thinking and they'd never add that

A 5* Catria spoiled my pity rate while trying for Sigurd. Left the summon after and started a new one, went for a red then Sigurd appeared ._.

A 5* Catria spoiled my pity rate while trying for Sigurd. Left the summon after and started a new one, went for a red then Sigurd appeared ._.

Are you f2p? You seem to get a lot of 5 stars in such a short amount of time. That or you're extremey lucky

I pulled a random Celica yesterday...But her IV's are trash though, so she's sitting here being useless :/

Don't have any units that can benefit from Distant Def unfortunately.

Are you f2p? You seem to get a lot of 5 stars in such a short amount of time. That or you're extremey lucky

Mostly f2p. I once every other time spash some cash on orbs.

Catria and Sigurd was the one time I spent money on the game and that was only 24 orbs. Before that, the last time I spent money was Hero Fest 2. I'm just incredibly lucky somehow and get a 5* on a yolo pull.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pulled a random Celica yesterday...But her IV's are trash though, so she's sitting here being useless :/

Don't have any units that can benefit from Distant Def unfortunately.

Xander is a great candidate for DD if you want to make him into a tank. I gave my Deirdre DD from a Celica I got earlier this week.

Pity rate was broken by a ****ing Amelia. Guess I'll just stop summoning because once I run out of TT orbs, I'll have a high rate that I'm gonna wanna spend money on it. I guess Azura can come home another day if they even release her again :/

im still missing shigure, but i feel like im just gonna be able to do one last summon on this focus and theennnn im just gonna save my orbs until heroes i desperately want come out dkdjhdkjhdh but knowing FEH they'll probably pull out some other great summoning focus™ that i want ://

also, is anyone else getting error code 803-3013?? i tried booting it on my phone and it didnt work so i tried on my ipad, but i got the same error. however this error only happens when im connected to wifi, mobile data works fine? ? ?

Pity rate was broken by a ****ing Amelia. Guess I'll just stop summoning because once I run out of TT orbs, I'll have a high rate that I'm gonna wanna spend money on it. I guess Azura can come home another day if they even release her again :/
God I wish that were me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

God I wish that were me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously though I see people getting 5*s of free summons and I'm like...how

Got PA!Olivia. +Def -Spd though, oh well :p I have 3 of the 4 focus units now, only missing Shigure but it's fine if I miss him.
Not really sure how to build her, I'm thinking of maybe giving her BoL and the BoL seal and make her a dancing healbot with her weapon.

Got PA!Olivia. +Def -Spd though, oh well :p I have 3 of the 4 focus units now, only missing Shigure but it's fine if I miss him.
Not really sure how to build her, I'm thinking of maybe giving her BoL and the BoL seal and make her a dancing healbot with her weapon.
Give her a poison dag+

Back