• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

so are AI dancers alowed to sing for eachother ?? bc im tryna do the lunatic last map of the paralogue, and these *****es are dancing eachother left n right??

Umm what am I doing wrong with the IV calculater? I pick 4 star chrome and do his stats with nothing equipped but it says he's 3 ban and no Boon....

Edit. Somehow the stats for 4 star chrom on the IV calc got fixed.. and he's +hp -def

Last edited:
Umm what am I doing wrong with the IV calculater? I pick 4 star chrome and do his stats with nothing equipped but it says he's 3 ban and no Boon....

Edit. Somehow the stats for 4 star chrom on the IV calc got fixed.. and he's +hp -def

+def is quite important for a chrom imo, not as important as atk but hp is good for his bulk too

so are AI dancers alowed to sing for eachother ?? bc im tryna do the lunatic last map of the paralogue, and these *****es are dancing eachother left n right??

They shouldn't. If they are dancing/singing each other, the one getting an extra move should have their skill unequipped.

Can't wait for Arvis tomorrow! Just wished I waited on promoting Arthur, so now I'm doing the chain challenges on hard for some feathers

yeah, if you look at it, shigure and inigo don't have their sing/dance skills equipped

I did the training tower quests today and have 9 orbs now! I'm waiting for tomorrow when I'll have 13 and I'll hopefully get Sigurd!!! I really want him and so far I've got only bad things like -atk effie. I don't really like armored units in general (Except Hector and BK.) so that was really bad luck. Also I have 60.000 feathers now so when Arvis comes tomorrow I'll be able to promote him ASAP, which is kinda nice because I don't really have any good mages except for a +speed - res lilina who is trash and should never be used by anyone.

I've been saving my orbs up for the Halloween banner, but wow am I tempted to try and get Sigurd. It's a good thing they aren't limited.

God I hate Sigurd why does he have to be such a good unit

I'm not going for that banner though, trying to get those last Performing Arts heroes and then gonna hope for a decent Halloween banner

Im really hyped for Arvis he looks so cool, and ugh sigurd won't die to Delthea or Bladetome Linde. Gonna be as annoying as Lyn, Rein, and Cecilia

I beat all of the Arvis grand hero battle difficulties, Hard Lunatic and even Infernal!!! I also trained him to level 40 as a 4*, promoted him and leveled him to level 40 again so Now I have a level 40 5 star Arvis! I also taught him ardent sacrifice, Valflame, Iceberg, Recover ring and defense ploy so now he really is a good buffer. For his A skill I wanna put Fury 3 but I don't really have a hinata right now and I don't want to promote bartre to 5* so he's stuck with being not complete for the time being :(. I solo'd infernal with Dire thunder horse emblem olwen though so that was really fun!! I mean, dire thunder olwen is really bad normally but with horse emblem buffs she might perform even better than with blarblade +. I'm now debating on wether or not blarblade + or dire thunder better is on Horse Emblem olwen.

I beat all of the Arvis grand hero battle difficulties, Hard Lunatic and even Infernal!!! I also trained him to level 40 as a 4*, promoted him and leveled him to level 40 again so Now I have a level 40 5 star Arvis! I also taught him ardent sacrifice, Valflame, Iceberg, Recover ring and defense ploy so now he really is a good buffer. For his A skill I wanna put Fury 3 but I don't really have a hinata right now and I don't want to promote bartre to 5* so he's stuck with being not complete for the time being :(. I solo'd infernal with Dire thunder horse emblem olwen though so that was really fun!! I mean, dire thunder olwen is really bad normally but with horse emblem buffs she might perform even better than with blarblade +. I'm now debating on wether or not blarblade + or dire thunder better is on Horse Emblem olwen.
Blarblade really boosts her damage output, she can quad with life and death+dire thunder but she won't be quite as good.

Aaarghh, It's not fair that they made Ayra a banner unit. I still haven't summoned a Sigurd so I don't have the orbs to summon for Ayra. Plus I also want an Eldigan so I can merge my +2 one but I already have a 3.5 on Sigurds banner and I really want Sigurd, but also want Ayra and Eldigan. This is so mean of IS :(. My only hope is that they maybe will release the TT in like 3 days so I can grind orbs while I still have time and it doesn't become really busy in school :(. So I really really hope that the new TT is going to be released in like 3 days.

Is it bad I'm secretly happy everyone, even whales, are pissed off about Ayra? Id be okay with it if she were by herself, but she had to share it with Eldigan, which just seems like another **** you to people who spent it on the Genealogy banner, and people who wanted her. Tbh, I wanted her as a TT unit and thought she would be, like how the BK was revealed

Is it bad I'm secretly happy everyone, even whales, are pissed off about Ayra? Id be okay with it if she were by herself, but she had to share it with Eldigan, which just seems like another **** you to people who spent it on the Genealogy banner, and people who wanted her. Tbh, I wanted her as a TT unit and thought she would be, like how the BK was revealed

Lmao everyone is so triggered about Ayra. Personally i don't care, at least she isn't limited like GHB and TT rewards.

Salty but not at the same time, a 5* Catria decided to make an appearance however Sigurd showed up right after. +def -spd which isn't bad!

Lmao everyone is so triggered about Ayra. Personally i don't care, at least she isn't limited like GHB and TT rewards.

I don't blame them tho. Releasing such a strong unit many wanted 3 days after a new banner was released, and not even a tweet about it before, seems like a bad move on IS' part. They also could've released her with the Genealogy banner that was released 3 days ago since there were only 3 units. I feel like if she was added, theyd make more money because of how strong Sigurd and Ayra are, so having one break your pity rate wouldn't be as harsh since you still got a strong unit with higher BST than usual. And to add more salt to the wound, they added a mediocre unit of the same colour to her banner. AND they even made her a 40% unit for the TT when someone like Seliph, who's even in the introduction of the Genealogy TT, isn't even a 20% unit

Just seems like IS ****ed up too much with this whole situation LMAO

Last edited:
I'm upset because now I gotta have a friggin' Arden on my roster.

well it looks like ayra is not a TT unit and she'll have the potential to be even more broken now
(Time for something off topic) your sig looks amazing

While I want sigure but when the game gives 4 blues one colorless I'll happily accept Mae one of my favs from echoes

I'm very appreciative of the double SP weekends! I got Dierdre the first day the event went live, so I was happy to see she would be a 40% TT bonus character. I decided to wait for the weekend to train so I could flesh out her skills as much as possible for the event.

still haven't gotten Sigurd though. :( once I have him I'll have the whole family since I had Seliph and Julia as five stars already and got lunatic level Arvis.

I'm praying there's no hallower banner, but after what IS did, you never know anymore. Praying my pity rate gets broken by Azura because once it is, I'm saving for Silas, Delthea, Ryoma, or next limited banner

Back