• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Already beat the BHB :/. I wish the TT came sooner, or the 8% banner. I'm so excited to pull because I don't have any of the red units and I want a spring Camilla. Most importantly, I get a second chance at Spring Xander :D. Pretty much just gonna do full summons, but won't summon on colourless since I have those units already

Last edited:
kl7Vmzjm.png

-res +def tho i have no idea what the hell i should do with her

also bonus:

oMkqqZ9l.png

Jakob is in the colourless orbs (the gray looking ones) and here's what you get for each colour:

Red: Sword, red dragonstone, red tome
Blue: Lance, blue dragonstone, blue tome
Green: Axe, green drsgonstone , green tome
Colourless (gray): Staff, dagger, archer

Cool, all of my favorites are in the gray one then. :) I kind of just have a team of archers right now. lol I haven't seen any of the dragonstone ones yet.

I swear, if Shiro or Siegbert are on the "Children of fates" banner, I'm probably gonna skip the legendary banner

I swear, if Shiro or Siegbert are on the "Children of fates" banner, I'm probably gonna skip the legendary banner

I just need to point out that "Children of Fate" is the exact title given to Alm and Celica, so it could easily be an Echoes banner. Not to mention Berkut comes back at the same time so it would fit.

from what i've heard, the japanese name seems to indicate that its more likely fates than echoes.

from what i've heard, the japanese name seems to indicate that its more likely fates than echoes.

Oh, okay.
In that case I'll only consider pull if Forrest is added since he could possibly be the 2nd mounted red mage.
But if they add Midori or Sophia when Kaze and Silas still aren't in the game imma be ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ

I just need to point out that "Children of Fate" is the exact title given to Alm and Celica, so it could easily be an Echoes banner. Not to mention Berkut comes back at the same time so it would fit.

Oh, I didn't know that! The Japanese name suggests it's a fates one tho, but I'd honestly prefer echoes, so I can save more :p. Other than Kliff, Kamui and Tatiana, the SoV characters not in heroes yet don't interest me

HHH if its children of fate i really want my boy forrest....

I wouldn't be suprised if there were 2 banners for the Fates banner. One for Hosidan 2nd gen and one for Nohrian 2nd gen

I wouldn't be suprised if there were 2 banners for the Fates banner. One for Hosidan 2nd gen and one for Nohrian 2nd gen

tbh id say its more likely for just one? since its only the male royals who have kids :eek:

Oh, okay.
In that case I'll only consider pull if Forrest is added since he could possibly be the 2nd mounted red mage.
But if they add Midori or Sophia when Kaze and Silas still aren't in the game imma be ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ

i'd be ok with midori and sophia, since there's a lot of the fates kids i just didn't care for. fix your goddamn hair siegbert

kaze's better off not being in heroes until they do something with dagger users, anyway

tbh id say its more likely for just one? since its only the male royals who have kids :eek:

i think he's talking about all the kids exclusive to birthright/conquest, not just the royals.

Finally gave my Delthea LnD3, but I still need a Shanna for Desperation :/

I have 45 orbs saved rn and should be at 120+ by next week. Super excited, but will only pull until I get 1 5 star then see what the fates units are

EDIT: 40. gonna be leaving the halloween banner with a 4% rate and no exclusive 5 stas, which is gonna bother me

Last edited:
I don't think I'll get nowie in time...

Some lamo ( I think ogma ) broke my hopes and dreams...

Try to break my 4% rate on the halloween banner, or go all out on the legendary banner?

I've also learned I get some excited feeling saving my orbs and looking at how much I have, so that's cool

i got baited by the nephenee banner rip me

Can we please have more staff units in the game...like...its been 6 months.

Natasha, Silque, Tatiana, Mitama, Forrest, and most of all L'Arachel

we need some decent staff exclusive skills

Back