• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Yeah, pretty much whoever gets the bonus in the last hour, wins that round. I hope they have another type of event because the voting gauntlet isn't as fun. After you get the orbs and coins, it just feels like a chore

Last edited:
aw **** hinoka's gonna lose isnt she

I'm kinda scared for Ryoma 'cause of Soren's constant pity bonuses... he's got one now too

Honestly I know they wanted to make the gauntlets fair but it's just made it way less fun. Maybe put units of equal popularity against each other for a change lol

Ryoma lost wtf. Can they just add another TT, these voting gauntlets aren't fun and you're guranteed a place in the next round if you get a bonus last hour like Soren

Ryoma lost wtf. Can they just add another TT, these voting gauntlets aren't fun and you're guranteed a place in the next round if you get a bonus last hour like Soren

You literally win if you lose and it's getting pretty lame. I like how they were before multipliers 'cause then at least it was a fair fight. Like I said they just needa do better matchups.

I really only do the voting gauntlet to get feathers, unless there is a unit I absolutely love in it. I wasn't expecting Shanna to win though.

I was reaaaaallllly hoping Delthea wasn't on the new banner after the flier one (my post from earlier jinxed it I'm pretty sure) because then I'd have to stop summoning for Ryoma and summon for her, since she was my most wanted unit on my list. Did the free summon and there were 2 blue orbs and I only had 4 orbs. I summoned on one with the free summon and got a 3 star sullly, then used my other 4 and this showed up
Rdn0gKo.jpg

It is :}
Neutral ivs so I'm not mad, at least she isn't -spd. Back to summoning for Ryoma!

Last edited:
My Delthea is -Spd but it really doesn't matter, she's a complete monster either way
Congrats on getting her for free!

Last edited:
I was reaaaaallllly hoping Delthea wasn't on the new banner after the flier one (my post from earlier jinxed it I'm pretty sure) because then I'd have to stop summoning for Ryoma and summon for her, since she was my most wanted unit on my list. Did the free summon and there were 2 blue orbs and I only had 4 orbs. I summoned on one with the free summon and got a 3 star sullly, then used my other 4 and this showed up
Rdn0gKo.jpg

It is :}
Neutral ivs so I'm not mad, at least she isn't -spd. Back to summoning for Ryoma!

Congrats! I actually thought of you and your earlier post about her as soon as I saw the banner. xD
I got her awhile back and she?s my favourite unit right now period she just about destroys everything in her wake it?s amazing. I believe mine is +HP -DEF not fantastic but -DEF is good.

After getting an awful IV'd Faye, summoned on my next batch with only 5 orbs and managed to snag a Halloween Henry.

His IV's could be better (-SPD +DEF) but that's fine, I was planning on running Fury & Renewal combo on him anyways.
...Now to just get a Fae to do such!

God bless the multiplier

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spent $330 this month

My Haul included
-Sonya (+Spd -res)
-Spooky Jakob (neutral)
-Amelia x3 (-atk, -spd, and -hp, all +def, i took the last one)
-Hector x1 (DC FODDER FOR AMELIA)
-Sigurd x1 (already had one that was +spd -res so hes spd smoke/close def fodder)
-Leo x1 (QR3 is such a luxury)
-Katarina x1 (+atk -hp soooo happy)
Klein x1 (+spd -res tho i already promoted a +spd -hp one)
Mae (NOT DELTHEA, ALSO -SPD +RES SHE GETS MERGED WITH MAE 1)

I was a bit bummed when Katarina lost, but I’ve grown to like Shanna even more she’s so adorable and quirky.

Shanna vs Takumi in the final this’ll be interesting...

:p I haven't really been active with this in a while! I think I started putting it off when I tried making extra teams? The grinding was too much. But I like the characters I have! For whatever reason, I'm a fan of the manaketes.

I haven't really played this game much, but I thought I'd try it again. I just figured out how to get archers to move to the space I want them to after attacking, so that's cool. I have no idea what most of the items do in the game though and I replayed the prologue to remind myself of the story. Now I am on Ch. 2 of the story. It is pretty fun and I like all of the character dialogue. I also used up all of the random orbs I had and got a Halloween Henry who is pretty hilarious. Now I kind of want a regular Henry just to see what different things he says.

I have a random question, is Virion just the archer tutorial character or does the game just give you a random archer in the summon? I though it was funny that I got him and then my first summon I tried after that was Niles. I got 2 out of my 3 FE husbands withought really trying. I just need a Jakob now to get my Birthright file husband. :p

Virion is just the tutorial character in the preface. You can't get any other character that way. Also I haven't summoned a 5 star unit in so long and I want to train up a unit but I don't have any to train! I did 5* cordelia recently though so atleast I have a good lance unit.

It depends on what her boon is. - speed is salvagable if her + is really good. If nothing else she it good hone fliers fodder for some other good flier like cordelia or tana or elincia ridel crimea.

Back