• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

20170910_005219.png

They also have really great IV's lol. Ike is +Def -Res, Lyn is +Atk -Res, and Lucina is +Atk -Spd (the only unfortunate one but Darting Blow or something similar should fix that).

20170910_005219.png

They also have really great IV's lol. Ike is +Def -Res, Lyn is +Atk -Res, and Lucina is +Atk -Spd (the only unfortunate one but Darting Blow or something similar should fix that).

What was your rate at? I'm almost at hero fest rate :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally beat the chapter 9 and 10 chain challenge on lunatic. As a f2p player this was one of the hardest things to do in this game. I can almost make it through the chapter 11 and 12 chain challenge so after that I've cleared all lunatic chain challenges

Last edited:
What was your rate at? I'm almost at hero fest rate :')

4.25% iirc. I'm just surprised that I wasn't cucked by an off-focus 5 star like LACHESIS, a third 5 star Titania, or something of the sorts.

Finally promoted my Cordelia which means I can promote whatever I want now that I have teams for each situation. I might go for a +10 Saizo because of how cool he is.

Hopefully the orbs I get in the next few days can get me a 5 star. This banner has been the worst for me. It's karma for getting 3/4 nohrian summer units

Last edited:
20170910_005219.png

what. the. ****.

i've been pulling from the brave heroes banner ever since it went up and i STILL haven't been able to pull a single goddamn sully i am so jealous

Finaaaaly got a Brave Lyn. The only focus I got on this cursed banner except for the free one. I'm sad it's over tho because I only got one Saizo and he has neutral ivs

Knew I should have picked Brave Lucina, at least I'd have her in another form than marcina and regular bleh. oh well my Lyn is pretty good so shan't complain, blue summons are immediate fail for me always lol

Hector does not want to come to me ;_;

Might as well spend the rest of my orbs on the CYL banner, and hopefully get something good...

Leo, Sanaki, Delthea, Sonya, Leo, Elise, Leo. Please IS make a banner out of these units :(

Leo, Sanaki, Delthea, Sonya, Leo, Elise, Leo. Please IS make a banner out of these units :(
Yeah I personally really need Celica, Amelia, Innes, and Eirika.

Anyway I spent $243 this month. Yikes. Wow...I'm not proud of myself. But I have regular Lyn, and a +1 Ephraim and lots of feathers +other 5* non focus randos

And God I can't pull a single hana

a106Jxj.jpg

I pulled a +ATK/-SPD Reinhardt and +ATK/-HP B!Lynwhile chasing B!ike and B!lucina and that made this TT SO MUCH EASIER. I used to have to huddle up my team with Breath of Life Robin and then heal him back with Ardent Sacrifice on Nino, and take a minute to study the map and enemy passives. Nowadays I just let Reinhardt and Lyn run wild and have Lucina heal them up or WoM!Ninian dance them out of dangerous situations..

what the hell am i supposed to do with a -spd caeda ffffffff

Sad when you want b,Lucina just her and not anyone else in the banner but instead I pull a Gwendolyn and Wait.... A actually summon thing showing I got......,. 3 star Robin... Thanks I'll never get her

Decided to do one summon on the Renais banner to see if I could get Ephraim on my first pull.

sCNKVyE.jpg

She's +Hp/-Res which isn't the best but at least it isn't an attack or speed bane. Guess this was an apology for ****ing me over on the CYL banner

Decided to do one summon on the Renais banner to see if I could get Ephraim on my first pull.

sCNKVyE.jpg

She's +Hp/-Res which isn't the best but at least it isn't an attack or speed bane. Guess this was an apology for ****ing me over on the CYL banner

-res for her isnt that bad actually

^grats, didn't get a single brave after my free pick lol.

also Beruka go away you are useless

I don't like how Elincias mouth looks, but I want a red flier that I'll actually use, so I'll go for her. I have 15 orbs rn, so I'm hoping I get her reaaaaallllly early, or I get some good fooder and an Eirika before I get her

I got a +Atk Roy and a +Spd Roy and I'm not sure which one to focus on

Also got a Tana and was super excited til I saw she was -Atk

Back