• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I've been enjoying the game a bit more. I've been pulling nothing but 3* trash lately though!

Ever since it first came out I loved it, and they give out orbs often, which is nice ^^

5* summer robin please

Ever since it first came out I loved it, and they give out orbs often, which is nice ^^

5* summer robin please

yeah don't cha think i tried for that 596856 times lel D: dumb rng.

got another 5* lucina and that new free spirit magic girl 5* from the new banner though lol

Pulled again today, nothing but 3* trash duplicates yet again. I'm glad I'm FTP, I can't imagine how people who spend money on the game must feel.

Pulled again today, nothing but 3* trash duplicates yet again. I'm glad I'm FTP, I can't imagine how people who spend money on the game must feel.

*slowly raises hand*

yep i always get that village hero donnel or barst and bartre.. been trying for the summer guys so hard.. haven' spent yet but sure tempted to soon ugh.

what irks me most is that i never got spring lucina.. i mean come on there are not that many blue ones out there ffs

I got Mathilda on my very first pull and she's -HP +Res kms

My Delthea has -def kms even more ugh I really liked her too.

And got a 2nd Lucina but that doesn't really matter since I have her 40 already with better stats

I always seem to have such bad luck with summoning - although I do have a few 5* heroes (a lot of who were 3 or 4* heroes that I just ranked up) I seem to pull a LOT of Donnel, Gwendolyn, and other 3* heroes that I've had a million times over.
I was kinda lucky that I managed to get a 5* summer Frederick, but I never seem to have much luck with summoning & it's frustrating cause I see so many people who regularly get a load of decent heroes & I just very rarely do, so I feel like I'm wasting my orbs :(
Fingers crossed I manage to get Alm or summer Robin before those events end though

yeah I know right and when I get 5* those are a lot of the time fodder I use for SI anyways or their stats suck goats.

Yeah I hope I get Summer fRobin but with all the Donnel and other Blue trash going around ehhh nah.

I got Mathilda on my very first pull and she's -HP +Res kms
That isn't that bad though. She has a great Res stat, allowing her to bait mages. Boosting that makes her even better at doing that. And if -HP hurts you that much, slap your HP +3 S Seal on her.
My Delthea has -def kms even more ugh I really liked her too.
But... that's her best bane? With that low defense and HP she's gonna die in a single hit to ANY physical unit anyways, so lowering her defense isn't that big of a deal. And since basically every mage runs Life & Death, that (useless) defense is gonna be lowered even more in exchange for even more killing power. Look at Linde, she's extremely similar to Delthea in plenty of ways. The scariest Lindes are the ones with like 6 defense because they also have over 50 attack and ~40 speed. They're gonna kill someone before going down and you know it.
Unless you meant to say +Defense then oops, let's cry together. +Defense Mae. :/
Spent $40 for Sonya and got a ton of Gunters instead.
Thanks game, you know what I REALLY want. :lemon:

Yeah still but it's like.. lowest **** ever so yeah could have used better on that oh well glad I got her, she's a cutie

although why did damn game gave me another lucina lol i'd rather have chrom or some cool red tbh

OH I double checked her I've and she's -Atk +Res which is even worse, I'm gonna keep summoning and hopefully get another Mathilda that isn't -atk or -spd and then I can merge

ALSO GRAY HAS SUCH A GOOD STAT SPREAD I WANT HIM. Seriously though his only bad stat is res and 32 spd could be better but damn, also **** cavalry lmao. My only red sword unit that's good is my healer/fury Marth so I'm hoping I pull his ass.

And Delthea looks like a slower Linde with more buffing utility, which I really dig.

Last edited:
Maybe if we get more orbs I can try the other new banner, want that succubus lady haaah. Tome users ftw. And female summer robin but we know that will not happen so heeh.

OH I double checked her I've and she's -Atk +Res which is even worse, I'm gonna keep summoning and hopefully get another Mathilda that isn't -atk or -spd and then I can merge

Well... ****. Sorry :|

ANYWAYS COMPLAINING WORKS I GOT SONYA, +ATK -DEF YEEEEE. ALSO GOT SOREN WHO I WANTED MORE THAN IKE EVER SINCE HE WAS ADDED (he's -Spd tho). TODAY IS A GUD DAY.

I've been screwed over with the last banners. Didn't even get genny and I'm at 4.50% on the summer banner, pulling on colourless. Fricking lucius keeps killing my pity rate.

EDIT: Didn't even get Elise on the cleric block banner either, but got the other 3 focus units and another 5 star lucius.

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT SUMMER ROBIN AAAAAAAAAAAaaa. yes rip my wallet but heck i needed units so bad lol D: And that one in particular.

*Pulls for Delthea
*2 blue orbs
*Smoke comes out (4 or 5 star guaranteed)
*Drops phone screen-down
*Hears 5 stars appear before picking it up
"DELTHEAAAAAAAAA I GOT Y-
*It's Catria
"I mean she's a good unit and I could totally make her a part of my te-
*-Spd
"Get out of my box"

I haven't been able to pull a single hero from the special summer banner, honestly I'm convinced that all these special banners hate me. For the bunny one I only got Lucina, and her IV's were horrible, and then for the bride banner I got Caeda (also with bad IV's if I recall correctly)... I didn't even really want Lucina and Caeda so it was just kinda like?? Okay game, I hate you too. At the moment I'm trying for any of the summer heroes except for Tiki lol. But I've only gotten duplicates. I'm at a 4% increase and haven't even been logging on everyday. The game can be fun, but at the same time it's so darn frustrating.

Back