• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

im so glad deirdre is coming to fe heroes but sigurd calling deirdre his lover in the trailer is really sad if you know about the story between them haha

Here are all my pity breakers from trying to get Ninian

-Mathilda
-Roderick
-Reinhardt
-Effie
-Alm

This isn't counting her previous three banners

Here are all my pity breakers from trying to get Ninian

-Mathilda
-Roderick
-Reinhardt
-Effie
-Alm

This isn't counting her previous three banners

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's just not allowed to have Ninian for some reason

Still no Inigo. No pity breakers either. Nada. Zilch. Squat.

I'm at 5.75%.

I'm so jealus! I spend like 70 of my hard earned f2p orbs and got nothing but a high pity rate... I'm all out of orbs now and didn't even get one 5* ;-;. I hope a tempest trial will come soon so I can farm more orbs and pull my beloved sigurd! I really really want him and if I don't get him I'll be really really really sad ;-;. Deirdre is alright too, although I already have Julia, and Tailtiu would be great because I don't have any other blue mage 5* aside from olwen, who only really functions in my horse emblem team and getting her would mean I don't have to be scared of red units with high defense and hp stats anymore which would be really nice! I hope I'll pull Sigurd or Tailtiu soon.

Sigurd has a built kit and CYL bst stats when he isn't even one what. Sad arvis isn't an armored mage because then I'd actually feed my Takumi to him. Also Ayras op

No azura yet, but got +Spd/-Def of her son when there were no greens in the summon. New tempest trial hopefully means I can finally get it

Pity rate broken by Shigure. I suppose I shouldn't complain but I'd prefer to have the other dancing boy.

Got 3* Donnel for my free pull on the new banner.

I somehow have 40,000+ feathers and can't decide who to promote. I almost want to promote a trash unit and see what I can do with them. ;)

oh yeah, got another sheena too
i dont like using her lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

in other news all 5 reinhardts i have pulled have been -atk

alright nintendo

where
is
my
halloween
banner???

Ok power creep is getting out of control, Ayra has 163 BST for no reason (she's not a trainee/villager like Gray, Donnel, Amelia, etc.) Sigurd isn't affected by cavalry modifiers (they normally have -3 BST in exchange for movement)

There's 2 uninheritable skills, legendary weapons are getting stronger (they normally gave a 2nd level skill build in like Falchion having renewal 2) now having a +3 to one stat and whatever skill, and it's kinda not ok as older veterans have to compete with them now.

Arden is able to quad with Brave Sword when his HP is above 50% thanks to his skill Follow-Up Ring... Paired with his monster attack and highest defence in the game as well as HP... this is an armored Reinhardt on steroids...

Got Deirdre on my first session. +atk -spd so may keep Quick Riposte 3 over G Tomebreaker 3 in favour of her bane.

I'm really looking forward to Arvis' GHB. I think he could be on par with Celica for the best red mage. Valflame has Atk and Spd Ploy 2 built into it, plus he has essentially Renewal 4 and Def Ploy so he'll be a great debuffer as well as hit hard. The only thing Celica has over him is access to IV's and Ragnarok's effect, other than that, he is superior in attack and res.

Just promoted my Arthur. No, not for Lancebreaker, or emerald axe fodder. I just needed more greens and he seemed really interesting, since you don't get him at 5 star at all. Which brings me up to 52 5 stars not including merges and ones I used for SI, which is pretty decent amout if I do say so myself. Just wish I had more saizos to promote to go past +1 :/

Still salty Arvis isn't an armored mage and praying the TT is this weekend and Arya isn't a TT reward, since she's too strong.

arden could have an uninheritable skill that makes him invincible and i still probably wouldn't use him just because of his gross dozle zabi face

arden could have an uninheritable skill that makes him invincible and i still probably wouldn't use him just because of his gross dozle zabi face

I pray to God that artist doesn't draw Silas' art :/

the artist ain't too bad, i think i'd blame arden's design more than the artist lol

Yeah, I shouldn't rip on the artist, since the art does look real. I guess it's just cause this is their first art for the game, so I haven't seen their work. Arden looks like a gross Draug.

Really hoping Silas gets Kita SenrI, Asatani Tomoyo, or Kaye8 for his art tho. After my pity rate gets reset, I'm saving for him

After hitting a 5.75% pity rate, summoning 50 virions and even more serras

7NlC20El.png

tumblr_lrsivtVapz1qma47a.gif

she's finally home

Back