• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I got another inigo in a YOLO pull :( AZURA WHERE ARE YOU ;-;

Screenshot_2017-10-02-21-14-43.jpg

You mean this Azura?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got another inigo in a YOLO pull :( AZURA WHERE ARE YOU ;-;

Screenshot_2017-10-02-21-14-43.jpg

You mean this Azura?

Omg. I just pulled a +def -hp Axura on my 3rd summon on this banner as a yolo summon. Now I have both Azura's :D. Blue and Green. I just need 2 more for Azura emblem. I also need 2 more Ikes for Ike emblem though so...Anyway, Bluezura is +spd -def and axura is +def -hp. Which one should I use? My Axura or my Bluezura? Idk which to use. Also I finally completed my Tana build. She has Fury 3 Desperation 3 Guidance 3 moonbow Swap Vidofnir and hp +3. Her iv's are +def -res. Is that build good? Or is there another build that is waaaaay better than mine. I don't really have much experience with building flier units so any improvements would be appreciated.

hmmm kind of a bum thing to do. hope she has poor ivs and this Azura is the last 5 star you get except for promotes and rewards

Haha congrats tho! Really hoping I can get one even with bad ivs before a potential Halloween banner, but I feel like that'd only happen if a TT happens this month. Please IS release a schedule so I can plan :(

Shouldn't complain that hard tho. Have 51 5 stars which is pretty decent but I just really wanted Conquest Azura :(((

Last edited:
hmmm kind of a bum thing to do. hope she has poor ivs and this Azura is the last 5 star you get except for promotes and rewards

Haha congrats tho! Really hoping I can get one even with bad ivs before a potential Halloween banner, but I feel like that'd only happen if a TT happens this month. Please IS release a schedule so I can plan :(

Shouldn't complain that hard tho. Have 51 5 stars which is pretty decent but I just really wanted Conquest Azura :(((

Lol sorry. I guess you got the last laugh, she's +atk -spd :D

I've had 47 5*'s. I killed off 2 for SI, being a Donnel and Roderick so now I have 45 including merges.

Screenshot_2017-10-03-22-30-26.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-03-22-30-32.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-03-22-30-46.jpg

I guess since we're counting our 5 stars now; I have 44 5 star units right now, but 2 of them have a single merge, bringing that number up to 46. I've also foddered off a few units (6 if I counted all of them, I may have missed a few), meaning I've had 52 total 5 stars.
I never bothered counting this but that's a lot lol

Just got a Brave Lyn as my free summon on the new banner going for Takumi. This was on my second account that I use just summon whenever so I don't use SI but thanks I guess

I guess since we're counting our 5 stars now; I have 44 5 star units right now, but 2 of them have a single merge, bringing that number up to 46. I've also foddered off a few units (6 if I counted all of them, I may have missed a few), meaning I've had 52 total 5 stars.
I never bothered counting this but that's a lot lol

im also at 44, not including the couple of units that got fodder'd (which would be like 2 or 3). I've only promoted about 4 though.

News on the next Voting Gauntlet tomorrow! The theme will be revolving around "Those who draw the blood of Dragons"

https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/status/915475853156409344

Makes me think of it being either Hoshidan vs Nohrian Royal Family or dragonstone users as well as someone like Male Corrin or Julia since they'res only 6 dragonstones in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got a Brave Lyn as my free summon on the new banner going for Takumi. This was on my second account that I use just summon whenever so I don't use SI but thanks I guess

Congrats! I freaked out when I got my Brave Lyn. It was the last day of the CYL and a yolo pull too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im also at 44, not including the couple of units that got fodder'd (which would be like 2 or 3). I've only promoted about 4 though.

10 of my 5*'s are upgrades, being Camilla, Xander, Olivia, Camus, Legion, Corrin, Zephiel, Sheena, Reinhardt and Tharja

mine are tharja, nino, cecilia and hana

im hoping i can get an athena or something just for a quad build, thatd be fun

Ugh. I played Arena a bit today and it was totally not fun. Brave Lyns, reinhardt and a dancer everywhere. The only intresting unit I saw was a +3 distant counter Lloyd who was quite a challenge but also fun to face. I just wish IS would bring up some Blyn counters as it isn't fun to face her anymore. I mean, I have Julia for Reinhardt, but plenty of people don't so there should be a more common check to reinhardt too in my opinion. FeH Arena is kinda unbalanced and I don't really like playing it. I much prefer playing the Tempest Trials.

News on the next Voting Gauntlet tomorrow! The theme will be revolving around "Those who draw the blood of Dragons"

https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/status/915475853156409344

Makes me think of it being either Hoshidan vs Nohrian Royal Family or dragonstone users as well as someone like Male Corrin or Julia since they'res only 6 dragonstones in the game.

Damnit, if it's fates royals, I'm gonna need Ryoma because he's so cool, Hinoka for hone fliers, more Xander because he's cool too, and Elise because I need best healer cav. If it's Julia too, I might go for her but I feel like I have enough green mages for a Rein check

I don't think it would be because of how Xander is a GHB unit, but you never know with IS. If it is, I'm gonna have to decide between this and the dancing banner. Just wish we get confirmation on a TT this month

Ugh. I played Arena a bit today and it was totally not fun. Brave Lyns, reinhardt and a dancer everywhere. The only intresting unit I saw was a +3 distant counter Lloyd who was quite a challenge but also fun to face. I just wish IS would bring up some Blyn counters as it isn't fun to face her anymore. I mean, I have Julia for Reinhardt, but plenty of people don't so there should be a more common check to reinhardt too in my opinion. FeH Arena is kinda unbalanced and I don't really like playing it. I much prefer playing the Tempest Trials.
Any raven tome user destroys Lyn, you can also try Leon and Gordin with Quick Riposte. Robin F and Boey with gronnraven+, triangle adept, and Quick Riposte can kill both Reinhardt and Lyn in the same turn.

Cecilia is good too, 4 star+10 merge is optimal tho.

Julia is easily the best rein counter in the game, and with green tomebreaker she can destroy Ninos/Cecilias easily, and with death blow and a home atk from an ally she kills most blue units.

Robin Male and Sophia are good raven tome options if you don't have either of those.

You could also try Inigo if you got him yet with a raven tome, TA, and bowbreaker. A bonus unit/dancer/Rein/Lyn check and frees up a space for other units

Got 4* Abel again for one free pull, 5* Sophia for the other. Not bad, but I want Ninian.

Still hoping for my cheeky boy, Inigo. Need more orbs (and luck!)

Ughhh boring VG again, why are they so uninteresting? :( Oh well got another Neph-how you spell her name, 5* too lol

My favourite thing about voting gauntlets is that there's 2 free summons. Everything else I don't like

Please IS have a mini TT and TT like September I'm desperate for orbs ;-;

Just got Performance Azura, and I almost dropped my phone. I was FLIPPING OUT I LOVE AZURA SHE IS BAEEEEE

Back