• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I love my Genny with wrathful staff, Atk+3, and res ploy (it was a -Atk +def Sonya plus I have Julia and Boey) too bad she's +def -hp

Last edited:
Hero Fest thing has been giving me awful drops (like 4 green orbs, all 3/4 stars ;____; ) so I'll just go back to the Summer banner and hope to get Leo ?\_(ツ)_/?

Ugh next bonus units crap seem to have leaked.. like bruh who tf asked for that banner.. I want Chrom/GHB banner D: <

Oh well got up to 7k+ score on TT, not bad for me lel and I got 4* of that Clive unit or whatever it was. (Lol why do I always think of that Keeping up Appearances series lele)

Ugh next bonus units crap seem to have leaked.. like bruh who tf asked for that banner.. I want Chrom/GHB banner D: <

Uh...
TONS of people were asking for more Sacred Stones characters. I'm almost certain that's why they threw up Hero Fest right before this, so that people would waste their orbs on that (or trying to get Celica since she's popular rn too), then throw in Sacred Stones characters so that people will spend money on more orbs for that.

Also Amelia is our first new Armor unit since the game launched, and there's a few skills in there that'll really help out Armored teams, and that'll make a lot of people happy as well.

^

Yeah I read about this, but.. how about bring back the Xander GHB or make like, an Awakening banner or just anything not too new or too old games, eh idk. Not gonna waste on this one though unless they release another simultaneously.

Oh well guess they want to please a bit too much, and a bit too little sometimes.

(Also ugh Arena tiers stop screwing me since when I am not going up to 15 lmao)

Here's the Sacred Stones trailer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well got up to 7k+ score on TT, not bad for me lel and I got 4* of that Clive unit or whatever it was. (Lol why do I always think of that Keeping up Appearances series lele)

Oh yes people have been demanding Sacred Stones character were added to the game since launch. They were the most wanted characters and now we have them.

Yeah saw the pix earlier... Couldn't care less but I can hope on that free pull I get something else nice red lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah wait that'd only be another Eirika bad idea brain bad idea.

They're finally pulling the money out of my pockets with all these new banners gjccjgxjgxhrz sacred stones

Screenshot_2017-08-14-11-48-03.jpg

Little Bo Peep

I honestly forgot who Innes was when I watched the trailer, Neimi was the only archer I ran with iirc.

Amelia seems kind of random, but more armored units ain't bad.

Not really interested in these units except for maybe Seth. Looks like Amelia could really help with armor emblem

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just promoted Anna for some Noatun shenanigans. Too bad I don't have anymore Shannas for desperation :<

Excluding Zephiel, Amelia is the first armoured unit they've added since the game released, which is cool plus she has an armour skill that increases armoured units movement.

Innes with Cancel Affinity seems a bit pointless considering he's an archer. The only think he'll be able to negate is Raven tome users, other than that, a res version of Fortess Defence is cool.

Seth seems a little disapointing but hopefully his stats aren't trash. Ruby Sword is probably the worst weapon to give a sword user.. Even Silver Sword would be better. At least he has Fotress def which may mean he's a tank.

Tana looks like a defensive monster from the looks of her weapon. Though I wouldn't be suprised if her attack was considerably lower due to her defense if that is the case. She also has another infantry/armoured skill for movement.

Not bad, I like the looks of it so far.

Ah damn, I saw the SS banner on Reddit this morning. I'm heartbroken that Seth seems to be pretty average, I expected him to be a lancer too. I guess I already have 5* Camus but Seth's skill set is killing me. Hopefully his stats are good, he may be salvageable through skill inheritance but it's not looking good for him. I'm sad. :(

But wow, this Tempest is so hilariously easy, I'm enjoying it a lot since they've removed the massive grindfest with the extra bonus points. I was also lucky enough to pull a +atk -def Sonya, and she's literally a walking nuke in this mode with the buffs. Glad to have another good green!

I'm not going to spend a single orb on Hero Fest this time. I had a particularly bad experience with the last one, spending 150 f2p orbs on that banner hoping for Azura (and another 100 on her second banner), only to get a -atk +spd Hector out of it. Soooo I'm just going to hoard again for CYL, maybe drop a few orbs for Seth because he is still handsome as hell and I like his art.

awwww yes I've been waiting for a Sacred Stones banner! and have especially been waiting for them to add Seth so that I finally have my character to back for the inevitable Jagen gauntlet :)

Seth's skillset looks a little disappointing but I'm still going to roll for him since he's one of my faves in the game. I'm really excited that both Innes and Tana have legendary weapons, too! Amelia was an interesting choice when people have been expecting L'Arachel or Lute, but I'm not disappointed and her skillset might finally make armored units a little more relevant. and I LOVE the attention to detail in her art. she has the chain that exists in the GBA sprite work! this is a summon I'm pretty excited for.

I wouldn't say hilariously easy but got up to 7k+ points today and more than satisfied. :D

And yeah *slowly backs away from new banner coming bc I dont really give a hoot*

I honestly forgot who Innes was when I watched the trailer, Neimi was the only archer I ran with iirc.

Amelia seems kind of random, but more armored units ain't bad.

Amelia was a really powerful unit in game so i think she was a fan favourite???

Amelia was a really powerful unit in game so i think she was a fan favourite???

I didn't see a lot of people taking about Amelia when discussing what units should be added. It was mostly Seth and Innes and some other character's name I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce. Someone even made a mock-up of chibi Seth a few days ago!

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6tct4g/seth/

Its so close to the official!

With the new paralogues, there's gonna be a new chain challenge up. Can't wait for those 7 orbs

Back