• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

at least she has threaten def to give to someone else ig lol
as a character though i really dont like her and especially in heroes her VA makes my ears bleed

yeah most VA sound terrible esp. in english so i have my sounds off lol

yeah dont like her character either

All this Peri hate makes me sad :<

I'm at 3.50 on the brave banner and I'm fearing getting a colourless 5 star. I wouldn't mind getting an Elise, Genny, Innes, another Takumi, or Lyn, but I know I'll get a Lucius, Maria or some other crappy healer. I feel like I should've picked Lyn and summon for Ike so I can and least have a chance at Hector, Sony, Julia, Amelia, Minerva, etc

Hmmm I thought Iote's Shield got rid of the effective bonus for the whole team not just the one who has it equipped. Guess I'll take it off Michalis for something else. I'm also so used to using horses, and infantry units that I forget fliers can go over water and mountains so I just use them like infantry units

Someone above reminded me that I got 5 Rebeccas while pulling on a Takumi banner.

Her eyes are unsettling but I haven't decided who to sacrifice them to yet.

(I did eventually get Takumi, at least.)

Last edited:
They're both -Atk

Oh... I guess I can merge them into my +Spd one. I wish trading was a thing in this game, but as I say it, I can think of a million reasons how the trading system would be abused

Oh... I guess I can merge them into my +Spd one. I wish trading was a thing in this game, but as I say it, I can think of a million reasons how the trading system would be abused

LoOkInG fOr: +SpD -rEs FuLlY kItTeD +10 sUmMeR tIkI
fOr TrAdE: 3 sTaR lIsSa (-SpD jUsT iGnOrE tHaT xP) iT's A gOoD dEaL pLs AcCePt

The only way I could see it working is if it was like Wonder Trade but only heroes with the same star rating would be traded. That way people wouldn't be able to whine about nobody accepting their "FANTASTIC 10/10 OFFER," but I feel bad having a bunch of 5 stars that I'll never use when someone else might want them.

LoOkInG fOr: +SpD -rEs FuLlY kItTeD +10 sUmMeR tIkI
fOr TrAdE: 3 sTaR lIsSa (-SpD jUsT iGnOrE tHaT xP) iT's A gOoD dEaL pLs AcCePt

The only way I could see it working is if it was like Wonder Trade but only heroes with the same star rating would be traded. That way people wouldn't be able to whine about nobody accepting their "FANTASTIC 10/10 OFFER," but I feel bad having a bunch of 5 stars that I'll never use when someone else might want them.

Oh, yea, that too. I was thinking of just creating a new accurate and sending those 5 stars to your main one. If they only let you trade the same star rating, it'd fix it a bit, but then people would just send healers, promote, or summon on banners with high 5 star rates

^yeah it'd be even worse than GTs if they added what you want bc people would only put up and wish for high end thing (unless reposition fodder) lol and if WT they'd just send crap..

also dang you roy killing my 5* rate uughhh

I just realized the Takumi I puller on the very first banner is a +atk one which is great. I might have to give him a brave bow and skill him up since I loved using him back then

Saw Chrom's silhouette and thought he was gonna **** up my pity rate. Turns out he was just making way for the Brave Lucina I summoned right after.

good times.

If I could get one 4* Chrom I'd be happy lol...

Oh well I kinda hope Boobzilla wins bc all these Lyn noobs whaling around man

I kind of want Camilla to win the voting gauntlet just to see the ensuing ****fest.

Back