• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

25 orbs going into the hero fest. Can't wait to be disappointed :')

Here's my code if anyone wants to add me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DG1j2I-UQAACf8J

WOOOAHH!!! Thought they were something else!!!
Colourless hell, here I come! Right after I fail to summon a Julia that actually has okay enough IV's

Last edited:
saving up my orbs was totally worth it!

Screenshot_20170810-010525.jpg

Screenshot_20170810-010914.jpg

Ike is +atk -def, which honestly isn't too bad. Ninian is +res -spd which is a little more inconvenient, but she's still great to have!!

I got some nice 4 star inheritance characters, too, plus a couple I hadn't gotten yet like Laslow, Chrom, Lachesis, and Lucius. I was very excited about Lucius especially. :)

Last edited:
Gonna save my orbs until the last day in case some other banner pops up, but you won't BELIEVE what I got from my free summon!
It was a +Def Mae.
That's my second one.

I mean thankfully neither of them are -Atk or -Spd but, game pls. What is Mae going to do with extra defense, she still won't even hit 20 defense.

ALM YOU ARE NOT CHROM STOP RUINING EVERYTHING (free summon but is2g this games hates me)

Might see if I can buy some orbs and waste but hfdsgfhsfdgshdf create a wakipidea articl on this

ALM YOU ARE NOT CHROM STOP RUINING EVERYTHING (free summon but is2g this games hates me)

Might see if I can buy some orbs and waste but hfdsgfhsfdgshdf create a wakipidea articl on this

Chrom will come in time, besides Alm is the Hero of Prophecy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot_2017-08-10-08-32-12.jpg

Alm you still suck and thanks for ruining my rates...

Oh Sheena, got her too many times don't even use her haha.

^Rest in peace.

But yeah I swear I will get like Ike x10 if I even try more lol

ATHENA AND LILINA YOU ARE NOT CHROM

*gives up on this **** and contemplating making a new account*

Back