• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I just promoted Alfonse to 5 star and it hurt me doing it. I also tried summoning on the TT for a Delthea but got a Mae so that's cool. I'll still try for her tho

I've also accepted the fact that Julia is a **** and I don't need her because I already have green mages in Elise and Cecilia

I'm actually hoping for barst and bartre for reposting and brash assault :/. All my units need Hinatas, Lon ques, Roys, etc

I swear, I keep getting 3 stars with my free summons.

Kill me.

I'm digging Maes voice in this game. Thinking of promoting her once I get a +Spd one. I mostly wanted Delthea for her "sorry not sorry" quote

Last edited:
What have I been doing with my life :/. All those orbs went to hero fest too and got me crap

klBzdVV.jpg

^wow dang nice job. think i am up to 14k bc i suck real hard but yeaaa man i feel you getting crap let alone soren

I'm up to 98k on TT. Love that auto battle feature.

I used up a bunch of orbs on Hero Fest but at least I got 5* Ike. I don't hoard orbs anyway, I tend to use them up once I get 20.

I simply do not believe that this vaunted Choose Your Legend banner is even going to be a thing.

yo guys you are good.

yeah same i saved up quite a bunch now that we got so much free but yeah they will never have a chrom one either so lol

~37k on Tempest rn. The only thing left that I want is Hardy Bearing. I've gotten plenty more than enough SP and HM on the bonus heroes so I loved this.
Speaking of bonus heroes, I've finished my Clive.
20170819_163036.jpg
(Again this is with his boosted stats from Tempest). His main purpose is to safely initiate and get some chip damage (unless Bonfire kills them lol), then Drag Back the enemy so that Genny or Celica or Sonya can finish them off. Otherwise, he's a wall and gives some buffs. Overall he's really fun to use!

IN THE NAME OF ZOFIA!

47k on tempest, Gray, Genny, -Spd Delthea and Azura do work

also I just got paid time to lose my FTP virginity

I'm so tempted to spend my 8 orbs at 3.25% rate but I know I won't get anything

Just got Hardy Bearing, slapped it on Clive, and I'm done with this thing.

100k+ on TT.

I'm raising all my units to 40 so not using up any orbs currently. Still FtP with 21 5* units.

I summoned coz arena pissed me off with everyone running a Reinhardt or horse team. I got a lon'qu so vantage fodder yay

Alright I'm gonna actually aim for Summer Corrin so I can actually start my flier team. She also solves my barely any blue mages, fliers, and colour with least 5 star problem. I'm not having high hopes for her tho after hero fest ****ed me over with only 1 focus unit. I'm also gonna hold off on promoting Sharena to promote Michalis coz he's cool.

Praying they add Aversa and make her a red tome flier if I don't get corrin

Last edited:
woo got up to 20k on TT today thx for the seal :^)

glad they started free snorbs again but tbh all these banner are a+ trash to me rn so ugh

Finally got a good iv Hana, gonna give her brave sword with life and death 3 so she can quad

My Julia is done, she ate Sonya and a Nino for draw back and res ploy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I need 10 Lukas' and an Innes thx

I just randomly summoned on the Tempest banner on accident (meant to do the Sacred World one WHERE TF ARE YOU INNES) and I was just going to summon once then back out but I GOT DELTHEAAAAAA!! Now I need to train her in Tempest as quick as I can before it ends.

Oh and then I summoned another 10 or so colorless orbs off of the Sacred Stones banner and still no Innes. I did get a ton of Azamas though that I can use for... Threaten Attack? idk

Back