• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

well i guess all im going home with is an atk+ -spd hector. had enough orbs left to summon 4 in one session, so naturally my first two summon circles only had one green and my last had three, awesome.

This banner was worse than Hero Fest 2 in which I got Julia, Ike, Genny and Sheena. At least I can farm badges now and have Wrathful Staff fodder. Thought I would finally get Hector but that didn't happen :(

going to build a steady breath qr nowi. which one of my nowis should i use? +def -spd or +def -res? im thinking of using the -spd one

tbh im happy with the four pulls i got from this banner! two of them were duplicates which was meh but hey i have some powerful mages now

All those times leading up till today doing the fates banner simulator thinking that would be the only time I'll get one of them. 4 pulls in this pops up
qsDxTEh.jpg
-hp/+spd, I'm sooo happy rn because I only had 37 orbs and expected a Soleil first. Time to try and get Shiro!

i could cry i'm so happy, i've been waiting for this banner for an entire week and it paid off hardcore

+atk siegbert and soleil my precious babies
i also got a minus speed alm and i was like wtf is happening!!

I got Siegbert and a 5* Eirika. First time in a while I got two 5* in one pull.

a53oEoP.jpg
Neutral ivs, so I can work with that. Still will use Delthea, but maybe her occasionally.

Still surprised my luck hasn't gone away yet

I think my rng for summoning units has finally changed for the better. I was lucky enough to get Shiro as my free summon on the Children of Fate banner. Though he is +hp/-spd.

Looking at this, I think I know next to nothing about what makes a good unit in Heroes. ._.

Looking at this, I think I know next to nothing about what makes a good unit in Heroes. ._.

Nahhh, it's all about using skills that go well with a units stats pretty much, imo. Ex. A unit like Boey (or Soren I forgot) has a high defense stat for a ranged unit, so giving close counter would work. You can also look at sites like Gamepress if you are having trouble building units.

Any unit can be made to be good depending on how you build them, so don't be angry if your favourite unit has a sucky base kit or stats

alright i need your help
today i pulled a +hp -atk rhajat (feels bad man) but i was thinking, are there any green mages that would be capable of a wolf build?

alright i need your help
today i pulled a +hp -atk rhajat (feels bad man) but i was thinking, are there any green mages that would be capable of a wolf build?

exact same ivs i got on mine, can confirm it feels bad. maybe i'll just give her gronnraven and hope TA can mitigate that -atk, alternatively i could just hope she gets the 4* treatment in the later banners.

idunno if there's any one unit that's ideal for an anti-cav role? i guess theoretically anyone could as long as you're not giving deirdre gronnwolf over divine naga or something.

alright i need your help

Personally I would use her as DD3 fodder over Keen Gronnwolf fodder. You can refine a regular Wolf time into a Keen one anytime, but DD3 is locked behind a few select 5 stars, so I'd take advantage of that.
But if you really want to go with a Keen Gronnwolf set; Boey, F!Robin, and Soren are probably your best choices. Soren for a Res-tank horseslayer, Boey for a Def-based one, and F!Robin for balance (and again, F!Robin comes with a standard Gronnwolf by default, so you should just refine that instead to Keen status). Boey and F!Robin would probably also want Close Counter if you have a Takumi.

pulled a +spd ephraim off the new heroes banner, but he's a great unit so im not complaining!

pulled a +spd ephraim off the new heroes banner, but he's a great unit so im not complaining!

With weapon refining and the increasing amount of S seals, Ephraim is turning into Hector in a way where he can work with almost any boon-bane combo and you can change his kit accordingly and all of them are effective (although there isn't much he can do with a Res boon). With +Spd, I've heard of some theorycrafing involving his unique Siegmund upgrade (the one that lets him double during player phase if he has over 90% of his HP) and Windsweep; which would let him double without having to worry about being hit back (and because of that, he can keep his HP high enough to continue using his weapon's unique effect). With your +Spd, Darting Blow, and Phantom Speed on his S slot, he would reach 45 Speed during player phase which should be enough to activate Windsweep against almost everyone. It sounds like a fun set to use at the very least!

And just to assure you, Windsweep only removes your natural ability to double if you outspeed the opponent. Doubling coming from skills (like Brave weapons or the innate Daggerbreaker on the Assassin's Bow) is still allowed. It also doesn't affect your enemy phase at all, but I don't think Eph is going to be outspeeding anyone anyways so it isn't a big deal either way.

With weapon refining and the increasing amount of S seals, Ephraim is turning into Hector in a way where he can work with almost any boon-bane combo and you can change his kit accordingly and all of them are effective (although there isn't much he can do with a Res boon). With +Spd, I've heard of some theorycrafing involving his unique Siegmund upgrade (the one that lets him double during player phase if he has over 90% of his HP) and Windsweep; which would let him double without having to worry about being hit back (and because of that, he can keep his HP high enough to continue using his weapon's unique effect). With your +Spd, Darting Blow, and Phantom Speed on his S slot, he would reach 45 Speed during player phase which should be enough to activate Windsweep against almost everyone. It sounds like a fun set to use at the very least!

And just to assure you, Windsweep only removes your natural ability to double if you outspeed the opponent. Doubling coming from skills (like Brave weapons or the innate Daggerbreaker on the Assassin's Bow) is still allowed. It also doesn't affect your enemy phase at all, but I don't think Eph is going to be outspeeding anyone anyways so it isn't a big deal either way.

I was an idiot and already sacrificed my 4* Joshua for some other skill (ugh) so I don't want to kill him since I'm not sure when he'll be back, and the only Alm i have is +atk/-def so I figure its best to keep him, but is it worth just killing him since I have enough 5* reds already? (joshua, elica, ogma, seliph, eirika, black knight, sigurd, leo and halloween nowi)

Last edited:
thank u for the advice, everyone
im thinking of giving that distant def of hers to deirdre

ANYWAY i got really lucky on my summons!
using 50 orbs and here are the 5 stars i pulled
soleil = -atk +hp...thinking of giving firesweep sword to my +atk hana if i dont pull another one
catria = +res -def never gonna use lol
siegbert 1 = +hp -def
siegbert 2 = +atk -hp, definitely using this one, not sure if to merge the other one or if he has a good skill to pass on
shiro = +atk -hp

very happy with my results :lemon:

im just hoarding orbs right now since there's nothing i really want, luckily. i'd probably like blow all of my orbs before the seasonal banner pops up otherwise

I was an idiot and already sacrificed my 4* Joshua for some other skill (ugh) so I don't want to kill him since I'm not sure when he'll be back, and the only Alm i have is +atk/-def so I figure its best to keep him, but is it worth just killing him since I have enough 5* reds already? (joshua, elica, ogma, seliph, eirika, black knight, sigurd, leo and halloween nowi)

Save Alm just in case imo. Falchion may be refinable in the near future which could make Alm fantastic.

Back