• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

SHIRO AND SIEGBERT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IM SKIPPING 8%

already beat all the new content and am at 130 orbs now :)

Hmmmmm.... so this didn't happen. I was at 132, now I'm at 11. It's fine tho! In those 120 orbs, I got:
2 Ikes
1 Fjorm
1 Ayra

Most of those have okay to bad ivs. One Ike has optimal IV's so yay. BUT, I'm super happy I got

7wEXUUa.jpg
+Def/-Hp, so can't wait for those sweet sweet ignis procs

Quick note for anyone pulling for Genny to use her as Wrathful Staff fodder: refined staves can choose between having Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff built-in. So it's probably better to just refine your staves with Wrathful's effect so you don't have to pull a 5 star exclusive unit in colorless hell, and you don't have to sacrifice your B slot which you can use for Wings of Mercy (or Live to Serve if you want to be cheeky like that).

Anyways my free summon was a Deirdre lol. My current one is neutral and this one was -Res so I'm keeping my old one and the new one is going to end up as Spd Ploy fodder.

I was so excited for this game prior to its release. Unfortunately, I had horrible luck with all my summons and only got lame characters with low star ratings all the time... I eventually gave up on it entirely, because I didn’t want to spend money only to get a chance to get a character I actually want. I don’t know how people get cool characters with 5 stars all the time :(

Last edited:
DPtnS_VWkAAClpr.png

I feel as if my Halloween Jakob's finally done!

Quick note for anyone pulling for Genny to use her as Wrathful Staff fodder: refined staves can choose between having Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff built-in. So it's probably better to just refine your staves with Wrathful's effect so you don't have to pull a 5 star exclusive unit in colorless hell, and you don't have to sacrifice your B slot which you can use for Wings of Mercy (or Live to Serve if you want to be cheeky like that).

Anyways my free summon was a Deirdre lol. My current one is neutral and this one was -Res so I'm keeping my old one and the new one is going to end up as Spd Ploy fodder.
Colorless hell doesn't exist anymore, and having wrathful AND dazzling staff is worth it. Essentially firesweep colorless mages.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm so excited for this banner tonight. i'm hoping to pull hector, celica, ayra, cordelia and caeda but i dont rly wanna risk pulling genny or lyn so i might not go for cordelia idk

Lyn has swift sparrow and atk smoke so shes amazing fodder, genny has wrathful staff which lets you have dazzling/wrathful combo with weapon upgrades.

8% banner was a mistake

Why couldn't we have 3 banners of the 8% rate with 1 of each color? Was that too much to ask for? Because I pulled 2 Ikes and a Celica (Which I've already had) in 250 orbs until I FINALLY got Ayra, which is -atk/+res

EDIT: oops had to change +atk/-res to -atk/+res

Last edited:
Oh wow, I just realized all of the random events give you a free summon, so I got a bunch of random heroes yesterday. I feel smart. lol

so far ive pulled deirdre(+def -spd : ugh), bride cordelia(+spd-def) and today i got another deirdre(+res - def) !
i'll probably merge the deirdres (keep the +res one) but does anyone know what i should do w/ my cordelia? most builds recomend a firesweep bow but i dont have a faye...

pulled three hectors with my 50 orbs
this is probably the only time im pissed to get him
i want boobzilla i hate her but i want a magic green nuke

Last edited:
so far ive pulled deirdre(+def -spd : ugh), bride cordelia(+spd-def) and today i got another deirdre(+res - def) !
i'll probably merge the deirdres (keep the +res one) but does anyone know what i should do w/ my cordelia? most builds recomend a firesweep bow but i dont have a faye...

DEIRDRE IS SPD PLOY FODDER DO NOT MERGE HER!

OMG MY BOI BERKUT GOT A BUFF HE CAN ACTUALLY FUFILL HIS ORIGINAL PURPOSE AS A MAGE TANK NOW!!!!!

i honestly read that as mage twink and now i cant stop laughing bc Big Mood Berkut

also i honestly don't like killing off ones for skills when i sumon them, i usually only kill them off if i've used feathers to up them

Last edited:
tried pulling 4 a hector and got no greens. i'll take the brave lyn instead ig

so far i've pulled out of about 95 orbs
-atk or -spd +res lyn (i got pissed halfway through checking and didnt bother to see lmao)
-def +res celica (god bless)
-something irrelevant +spd fjorm
-def +res (somethin like that) caeda, i finally got my revenge on the ****ing bridal banner which is the best thing to come out of this banner besides celica

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish you a lot of luck and hope you get the units you want. ^.^

aww thanks qt u too

2nqGVe0l.png

normally i dont like to brag, but i think you guys are gonna be super jealous when you see my haul from the 8% banner

this 8% banner is bs out of about 70 orbs i still dont have srping camila and i really need to replace my green party member this suckss eggs

i just want bobbies that actually do damage

+Spd -Def is a perfect iv. Life and Death, Desperation, and Luna should be used and Brave bow/Slaying bow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this 8% banner is bs out of about 70 orbs i still dont have srping camila and i really need to replace my green party member this suckss eggs

i just want bobbies that actually do damage

Lol i got 3 of Playboy Bunny Camilla, and 2 Deidres which is nice. I just wanted Distant Counter for Joshua though. All my camillas have been foddered off for meme builds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pulled three hectors with my 50 orbs
this is probably the only time im pissed to get him
i want boobzilla i hate her but i want a magic green nuke

Nino and Soren>Boobzilla as a nuke

Back