• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Ryoma was one of those units I wanted super bad, he was my Birthright husband lol, whats a good build to put on him? Also is he any good, my main team is performance Azura, Hector, Brave Lucina and Celica idk if I should replace any of them with Ryoma.

Last edited:
i pulled two takumis (+hp -def and +hp -res) he's what i'm looking for, REALLY want +atk but +hp -def is the best iv i have right now, with poison dagger and brazen atk and spd he can be a monster.
i also just pulled a ****ING JAFFAR +ATK -RES HOOOOO I'M NOT COMPLAINING

I finally pulled my new year Azura! The only other one that I'm gunning for is Takumi but I may just hoard my orbs for the next seasonal/special banner. Sigh.

I thought I could get lucky with the seasonal banner. But... no luck whatsoever. Hahaha. I'm practically broke from trying to summon the new year Azura. :T Now it's time for me to save up again and try my best to not get tempted to spend my F2P orbs. I'm currently on Azura's army for the gauntlet. Not sure how far she'll go, but I'll try to support her as best as I can. I'm more focused on other things in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Last edited:
usually i have to pump a ton of orbs into seasonal banners, but for some reason i've gotten azura, karel and camilla after pulling like 14 units

guess the plan is to just burn all of my good luck at the start of the year

CYflWTx.jpg

She's -atk +res but I don't care, I'm so relieved. Hopefully I can roll a better one and maybe Camilla before the month is out. Either way I'm just glad to have her, weapon refinement can at least fix her bane.

Arena has become a real pain lately. I used to jump between Tier 19-20 easily, but now it's 19-17 and missing that one orb is actually pissing me off ahaha. It's hard to even get a deathless run with Reins and Lyns all over the place and with horrible maps like that zipper one and the one where your team is behind a wall and there's a tree infront of one of your units, you pretty much need to think like 5 turns ahead

i got pretty damn tired of reinhardt before bow lyn was even a thing, trained up a TA gronnraven cecilia and she's basically been on my arena team since.

then once bow lyn came out i had to throw bowbreaker on her since she's way too fast to double up.

Arena has become a real pain lately. I used to jump between Tier 19-20 easily, but now it's 19-17 and missing that one orb is actually pissing me off ahaha. It's hard to even get a deathless run with Reins and Lyns all over the place and with horrible maps like that zipper one and the one where your team is behind a wall and there's a tree infront of one of your units, you pretty much need to think like 5 turns ahead

I can totally sympathise with this. I finally got around to doing my arena runs today now that I have a decent bonus unit and it's been a bit hellish. I've reset so many times, and I still couldn't get a deathless run. Arena has been getting harder but this is the first season where I've really felt myself struggling to not wipe in some scenarios. I'm actually having difficulty with the winter armour units, I feel they're just a little bit unbalanced, and if they're paired with Reinhardt or BLyn, it's hard baiting out WTharja.

i hate the behind the wall map too, and i also hate the one where there's lava with defensive tiles behind bits you can't cross unless you're a flier, especially with a goddamn brave lyn to battle
going back up to tier 18 now (was tier 19 at one point) and 5/7 times battling people's teams they had b!lyn and reinhardt in the same team, and not just that, they were the only horses on the team. i just don't understand.

I can totally sympathise with this. I finally got around to doing my arena runs today now that I have a decent bonus unit and it's been a bit hellish. I've reset so many times, and I still couldn't get a deathless run. Arena has been getting harder but this is the first season where I've really felt myself struggling to not wipe in some scenarios. I'm actually having difficulty with the winter armour units, I feel they're just a little bit unbalanced, and if they're paired with Reinhardt or BLyn, it's hard baiting out WTharja.

Tharja is even worse then sigurd for me. If she's on a defense tile, I either have to charge up a special then attack her, bait her out, or sacrifice a unit and ruin my deathless run. I feel like arena wouldn't be as bad if they made better maps.

Been using Inigo for arena as a dancer/Rein/Lyn check, which is great, but his low BST pairs me up with horse emblem teams. I can't wait to get enough Saizos to hit 50 neutral def and take almost 0 dmg from every physical attack and more M!Corrins

Last edited:
Tharja is even worse then sigurd for me. If she's on a defense tile, I either have to charge up a special then attack her, bait her out, or sacrifice a unit and ruin my deathless run. I feel like arena wouldn't be as bad if they made better maps.

Been using Inigo for arena as a dancer/Rein/Lyn check, which is great, but his low BST pairs me up with horse emblem teams. I can't wait to get enough Saizos to hit 50 neutral def and take almost 0 dmg from every physical attack and more M!Corrins

Yeah, a lot of the time it's dependent on the map. The ones this season are alright, I quite like using the defensive tiles, but the blocks one is really annoying. I think my worst maps are the ones during the other season though. The one with the walls? I still hate that one, it can mess you up really easy. And I also hate the single bridge map with the four defensive tiles in the center. Getting away from a cavalry team on that map without fliers is a nightmare.

New Telling banner. Glad I can skip it

I finally managed to get back to tier 19 and get a 4840 score in the arena with the daily swords they provide. That score would get you to 20 like back in November, but IS had to break the BST rule, so back to 18.

Also got my Corrin to +2 and didn't merge it into the wrong one this time :)

Last edited:
Didn't get Micaiah but I did get a random Delthea lmao. +Def -Atk sadly.
The Delthea I already had was +Res -Spd so idk which one I should merge into the other. Dropping from 34 speed to 31 isn't THAT huge of a deal imo since it's already in an awkward area and the extra Res is nice for tanking hits and Iceberg spam but perhaps the Spd is important enough to take the drop in Atk. +Def is worthless no matter what though.
Actually wait lemme see what her stats will be like after taking the merge into account...
+Res -Spd Delthea at +1 would have 51 Atk, 31 Spd, and 35 Res with Dark Aura equipped and leaving every other skill blank. (Who cares about HP and Def for her)
+Def -Atk Delthea at +1 would have 47 Atk, 35 Spd, and 31 Res.
35 Spd is starting to look decent, but idk if dropping her other 2 important stats by 4 each is worth it.
I'm 100% keeping Dark Aura on her though if that makes a difference. It's what makes her unique and plenty of other units can use Bladetomes better anyways.
halp

I got a +atk -hp Hinoka from my free pull, which is nice but she is a dupe so I guess I'll decide later what I wanna do with her.

Got a +atk -def Micaiah after spending around 35 orbs tho, dunno the exact math when it comes to potentially tanking a Bow Lyn with def as her bane, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

The Delthea I already had was +Res -Spd so idk which one I should merge into the other. Dropping from 34 speed to 31 isn't THAT huge of a deal imo since it's already in an awkward area and the extra Res is nice for tanking hits and Iceberg spam but perhaps the Spd is important enough to take the drop in Atk. +Def is worthless no matter what though.
Actually wait lemme see what her stats will be like after taking the merge into account...
+Res -Spd Delthea at +1 would have 51 Atk, 31 Spd, and 35 Res with Dark Aura equipped and leaving every other skill blank. (Who cares about HP and Def for her)
35 Spd is starting to look decent, but idk if dropping her other 2 important stats by 4 each is worth it.
I'm 100% keeping Dark Aura on her though if that makes a difference. It's what makes her unique and plenty of other units can use Bladetomes better anyways.
halp

If you equip LnD on the res+ it prevents doubles (kinda) but hits hard. With the +def you'll attack with doubles (44 with hone speed) which is pretty good. That's only if you're willing to go for a 5 star skill tho.

If not I'd keep actually just keep the res+ since she should only be attacking blue and red mages. You could also give her a speed seal to bring her to 34 if you have an extra one

EDIT: I dont know what I'm saying

Last edited:
halp

+res/-spd Delthea would have very similar stats to a Dierdre or her hot husbando Arvis... except she can buff. xD

Back